Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my NIPT blood results....

And it’s a boy! knew my sway wasn’t great but still had hope for another girl. Baby is healthy, no abnormalities detected. Sad that my daughter will never have a sister but blessed with 4 healthy children

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to three beautiful boys and one gorgeous daughter

DS - 11 DS – 9 DD - 4 (successful GD sway) DS - 2 (unsuccessful GD sway) DS - 10 months (whoops baby)

2. Likes laurelw liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you didn’t get your desired gender IWant4, but congrats on a healthy little man!

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

4. Thanks Lailanela thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone.
    I hope it’s ok my posting this here but I don’t know who else to turn to. I know I joined the due date group and then went silent. Well it’s because I’ve been really struggling this pregnancy which is unlike me. Usually I love being pregnant. I’ve been crying a lot and just feel so sad. I don’t know gender yet so it’s not that although I suspect DS5 is on the way. I feel like I will never be happy again. I’ve tried talking to DH and my mum but they just keep telling me I will feel better once baby is here. I don’t feel like I’m coping very well this pregnancy and it’s all my fault for wanting another. I feel so lonely.
    Sorry to burden you all. I’m so sorry that I joined and then didn’t post again.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3boys - I'm so sorry to hear that you're struggling right now... I pray that this will get easier on you, and that you will find happiness soon. Do you have any girlfriends you can lean on right now or that have been in a similar situation? You are always welcome to come here and vent. No judgements. Big hugs.

Iwant4 - I hope you're doing well. Congratulations on a healthy baby boy and no abnormalities!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Weellllllll......I'm a liar LOL so if you've been following my journey I'm pregnant and so is a cousin on DH side and his sister and we are all due in a row. Cousin is having boy and now my sister in law is having a boy and all they can tall about is how they cant wait til we find out and blah blah and so I lied. I told them we weren't finding out. I dont think I can take the comments about how when everyone else is having a boy we are having a girl. On a more serious note I am crushed, I obviously am very happy we are having another baby so close in age to my DD but it still crushes me that my sway failed and we only have probably one more chance to try for a baby boy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry that you’re having such a rough time, 3Boys do you have any close friends to confide in, or maybe thought of speaking to a professional about your feelings?

Polaris, I think you did the right thing. It’s at least delaying the insensitive comments a bit until you can come to terms with the GD. Some people will never understand the grief we go through, and how much those comments hurt

Well my scan is in 4 days...I’m excited, but scared at the same time :/ I’m hoping the kids won’t be too disappointed if turns out to be another boy. I’ve had a few smart arse comments about it definitely being a boy, from so called “friends”. Pisses me off so much!!

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    argh tried replying and it errored...sorry if there’s a double post.

3Boys, so sorry you’re feeling so awful Do you have any close friends you can confide in, or have you thought about seeing a professional to talk through your feelings?

Polaris, I think you’ve done the right thing, at least it’s delaying the insensitive comments a bit until you can hopefully come to terms with your GD somewhat. There’s always hope! Fingers crossed you get your little man next time.

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So my scan is in 4 days...I’m so excited, but scared too :/
    I hope the kids won’t be too disappointed if we don’t hear girl, I know I will be, but at the same time feel like I’m being ungrateful because I’ve at least got one girl...I’m getting sick of the smart arse comments from so called friends about it definitely being another boy. Pisses me off so much!!

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Scan in 3 days...I’m so nervous!

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much mummy and xxb for your kindness. I actually made an appointment yesterday to talk to my GP about my feelings. He’s diagnosed me with antenatal/ prenatal depression. Just talking about my feelings and not feeling insane has helped tremendously. I’ve got an appointment next week and he’s given me until that time to think about if I want to go on medication. I’m in two minds as I don’t want to hurt my sweet baby but I feel I’m no use to him/her in this state.

Polaris I will be lying too and pretending I don’t know when I find out in 2 weeks. I know I definitely am not in a good mind to hear anything even remotely negative right now.

Mummy good luck in your scan
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast