Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mummy I am 21 weeks! Was feeling great u til my bump "popped" and now I'm back to feeling sluggish. Waiting on my next nesting energy burst to get stuff out of storage and setting up. Hopefully yours passes quickly! January needs to get here so we can meet our girls lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone. New to the group Due with baby #3 March 2020. We had a scare and had NIPT the hormony test done at 10 weeks 3 days and after two sons it told us we're having our first girl. We had a gender reveal and I'm so excited but feel I'm still holding my breath so scared it's not true. I have prayed and swayed for this baby girl. I would be crushed if it wasn't true. I'm 14 Weeks now and go see my Dr. At 16 Weeks she usually does an ultrasound in office my next scan/big ultrasound isn't until 20 Weeks.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by polaris.kai View Post
    I know everyone is probably sick of my rants by now, but this is the only outlet I have right now. I absolutely hate the term "boy mom" right now. I'm so sick of pregnant family members saying it about themselves like it's some exclusive club that I dont get to be in and today one of my DH work friends was working the gate and asked what we were having. I said we weren't finding out and he replied that his wife was over the moon to find out they were expecting a boy and that maybe me and her can be boy moms together. Like wtf is it really that big of a negative to be having a girl in today's day and age. It just breaks my heart that no one I going to be excited about our little girl as there are boys being born around us and that I dont get to join them in their "boy mom" club. I'll be sulking the rest of my pregnancy til I can meet my princess

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    That really sucks kai.. It's hard to get tagged with 'one gender mom'.. People have no right to tell any such thing to anyone...
    Hope you're fine now.. How many weeks are you now??

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyof4boys View Post
    That sucks Polaris. That’s how I felt about the “girl mum club” for years. Not nice hey :/ how many weeks are you now?

I’m 23 weeks and for the last week have started to feel crappy and nauseous again! Bring on January! Lol so anxious to meet her and eat my favourite foods again haha
    Hope the nausea is away now. It's hard to give up on our favourite foods lol.
    I am put on strict diet now, having gestational diabetes sucks. Hope it comes under control soon...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebug1 View Post
    Hi everyone. New to the group Due with baby #3 March 2020. We had a scare and had NIPT the hormony test done at 10 weeks 3 days and after two sons it told us we're having our first girl. We had a gender reveal and I'm so excited but feel I'm still holding my breath so scared it's not true. I have prayed and swayed for this baby girl. I would be crushed if it wasn't true. I'm 14 Weeks now and go see my Dr. At 16 Weeks she usually does an ultrasound in office my next scan/big ultrasound isn't until 20 Weeks.
    Hello and welcome. Congratulations on your little girl..
    Did you sway??

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebug1 View Post
    Welcome! And congrats on your little girl! It’s very rare for the NIPT to be wrong, but it’s always nice to have that extra confirmation from an ultrasound just for our peace of mind

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Hope the nausea is away now. It's hard to give up on our favourite foods lol.
    I am put on strict diet now, having gestational diabetes sucks. Hope it comes under control soon...

The nausea is pretty mild and it’s mostly in the mornings when I haven’t had breakfast. Nowhere near as bad as it was thank goodness lol.
    Oh no I’m not looking forward to my glucose test in a few weeks. I’m so paranoid I’ve brought on GD. My diet has been so bad, full of processed crap and sugar lately. I’m finding it hard to make nutritious meals when I’ve still got these yucky food aversions.

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019

8. Likes TA Sait liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank You! Yes I did though wasn't super strict on diet. I had DH taking OLE for a few months but he forgot a lot of days and only in pill form. I was doing cardio for the 3 months before concieving and a few weeks before was hard core work out classes daily but then went out of town the week after I concieved (thought that month was out) and wasn't doing much of the diet I drank coffee with artificial sweeteners, limited red meat, pushing back breakfast until at least 11am, no breakfast cereals (hard for me) DH was limited red meat aswell. I was on Folic Acid and Baby Aspirin (for clotting disorder) We happened to do Abstain for 4 days before one attempt missionary no lubes 3 days before O. I was so worried about not being better with food but I did lose 18lbs in the few months before aswell.
    Last edited by Lovebug1; September 22nd, 2019 at 04:20 PM.

10. Likes TA Sait liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank You!! That's what I hear but I'm still so worried. I need an ultrasound to see it too.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even after the ultrasound, I still didn’t quite believe it until I could see for sure at birth lol

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast