I’d like to join in too! Due March 26th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Welcome..

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ginger222 View Post
    Swayed pink. Wasn’t on diet/doing exercise as long as I had hoped, as I got pregnant a little earlier than planned * I have a private ultrasound appointment in 2 weeks, because I’m super impatient and want to find out

How long were you doing your sway for?! Crossing my fingers PINK for you!! I was so anxious to find out aswell. Idk if I could have waited any longer and I got our results at 11 weeks. I'm so impatient. Keep us posted!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due Jan/Feb/March 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Lovebug1 View Post
    How long were you doing your sway for?! Crossing my fingers PINK for you!! I was so anxious to find out aswell. Idk if I could have waited any longer and I got our results at 11 weeks. I'm so impatient. Keep us posted!!!
    I was skipping breakfast, vegetarian, moderate exercise for a few months at least, can’t remember exactly. I only started doing strict LE diet and more exercise a few weeks before conceiving. I did lose some weight and my BMI was on the low side. Was still nursing, hadn’t had a cycle and caught the first egg I guess..

I see you’re due in March too!
    Will keep you posted!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies.. How y'all?? Hope everyone are doing good...

5. Likes Mummyof4boys liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Hope everyone is doing well. Nearly 26 weeks. I feel like the rest of the pregnancy is dragging by even more lol. I feel so sick and bloated in the tummy all the time. Heartburn is awful! I have to be careful not to over do it with the housework or I end up practically bedridden for a couple days after from my hip pain it’ll be such a relief to finally have her come January lol

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyof4boys View Post
    Hi! Hope everyone is doing well. Nearly 26 weeks. I feel like the rest of the pregnancy is dragging by even more lol. I feel so sick and bloated in the tummy all the time. Heartburn is awful! I have to be careful not to over do it with the housework or I end up practically bedridden for a couple days after from my hip pain it’ll be such a relief to finally have her come January lol
    Ugh that sucks mummy. Hopefully it's just a phase and doesnt get worse. I feel like we still have so long!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope everyone is doing well. Welcome to all our March additions that have joined the group. 24 weeks and I'm hurting. I've still continued to lift and swim after getting over the nausea hurdle, but recently I've had to back off tremendously due to some pelvic floor discomfort. I didnt have it with my first so I'm trying to be gracious to myself and not push it though resting with a toddler is hard. Hopefully it passes so I can semi enjoy this pregnancy since we found out we arent high risk this time

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! How are we all going?
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone. Hope you’re doing well! 28 weeks today. I’ve had a stint in hospital this week. Had an antepartum haemorrhage and cramps so I needed to stay in for observation. They have no idea where the bleed came from. There was a clot on my cervix too and they aren’t sure whether it’s come from inside the cervix or the placenta. I had an ultrasound yesterday and she’s happy as a clam in there lol. And proudly displayed her girly parts LOL. She’s also still breech which is starting to freak me out, but they aren’t concerned at the moment. Fingers crossed it was just a once off bleed. I’ll be so relieved if/when I make it to term! They can’t treat prem babies at my hospital, the closest is 4.5 hours drive from here so if I did go into labour early, they’d have to stabilise her first and fly us there, where would have to stay til 32 weeks until they could transfer us back up here. That would be really hard on my other kids and husband :/

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyof4boys View Post
    Hi everyone. Hope you’re doing well! 28 weeks today. I’ve had a stint in hospital this week. Had an antepartum haemorrhage and cramps so I needed to stay in for observation. They have no idea where the bleed came from. There was a clot on my cervix too and they aren’t sure whether it’s come from inside the cervix or the placenta. I had an ultrasound yesterday and she’s happy as a clam in there lol. And proudly displayed her girly parts LOL. She’s also still breech which is starting to freak me out, but they aren’t concerned at the moment. Fingers crossed it was just a once off bleed. I’ll be so relieved if/when I make it to term! They can’t treat prem babies at my hospital, the closest is 4.5 hours drive from here so if I did go into labour early, they’d have to stabilise her first and fly us there, where would have to stay til 32 weeks until they could transfer us back up here. That would be really hard on my other kids and husband :/
    So sorry to hear that mummy! Prayers that that doesnt happen and that you domt have to go through that!

12. Likes Mummyof4boys liked this post
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast