Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
Results 231 to 240 of 240
  1. #231
    Dream Vet
    mommymachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Been checking this everyday for your update 4B2P!!!


    3 blue 4 pink
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

    Due January 2021

    Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

  2. #232
    Dream Vet

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    Been checking this everyday for your update 4B2P!!!


    3 blue 4 pink
    Thankyou baby arrived quickly at home yesterday (26th) and... its a girl!! shes a dinky 6lbs but perfectly healthy, cant believe shes a girl i was convinced it was a boy.
    now 6blue4pink

  3. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
  4. #233
    Dream Vet
    mommymachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    Thankyou baby arrived quickly at home yesterday (26th) and... its a girl!! shes a dinky 6lbs but perfectly healthy, cant believe shes a girl i was convinced it was a boy.
    Oh my goodness that’s amazing!!! So happy for you! Congratulations.


    3 blue 4 pink
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

    Due January 2021

    Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

  5. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
  6. #234
    Dream Vet

    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    Oh my goodness that’s amazing!!! So happy for you! Congratulations.


    3 blue 4 pink
    thankyou
    now 6blue4pink

  7. #235
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    Thankyou baby arrived quickly at home yesterday (26th) and... its a girl!! shes a dinky 6lbs but perfectly healthy, cant believe shes a girl i was convinced it was a boy.
    Congratulations! Such lovely news!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018
    Swaying for 2020

  8. Thanks 4blue2pink thanked for this post
  9. #236
    Dreamer

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Hello ladies,
    Congratulations to all your babies. 😊
    Our beautiful baby boy arrived three weeks ago. And I completely fell in love with him the moment I saw him.
    It was a great and peaceful birth, the best I ever had and that made me extra happy. His sister and brothers are so very sweet with him, it's adorable. We are very happy he is here, that he's healthy and that everything turned out fine. ❤

  10. #237
    Dream User

    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lailanela View Post
    Hello ladies,
    Congratulations to all your babies.
    Our beautiful baby boy arrived three weeks ago. And I completely fell in love with him the moment I saw him.
    It was a great and peaceful birth, the best I ever had and that made me extra happy. His sister and brothers are so very sweet with him, it's adorable. We are very happy he is here, that he's healthy and that everything turned out fine.
    Congratulations! Lovely to hear the birth went well and everyone is happy!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018
    Swaying for 2020

  11. #238
    Dream Vet
    LMSM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Hi ladies,

    How’s all the babies on here..1st birthdays here or fast approaching already!!
    Xx
    Lucky Mummy to 4 adorable princesses
    (07/2013) (09/2015) (03/2018) (03/2021)
    (07/2014)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 or #4 - but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

  12. Likes polaris.kai liked this post
  13. #239
    Dream Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    257
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Is there a 2022 due date thread?

  14. #240
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    106,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Similar Threads

  1. Part 5: Due January, February & March 2019
    By ABC.2606 in forum Due Date Buddies
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: March 9th, 2021, 05:33 PM
  2. Part 2: Due January, February & March 2019
    By ABC.2606 in forum Due Date Buddies
    Replies: 571
    Last Post: August 2nd, 2018, 10:44 PM
  3. Due in January, February & March 2019
    By ABC.2606 in forum Due Date Buddies
    Replies: 509
    Last Post: July 16th, 2018, 12:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •