Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are all your pregnancies going ladies? I'm 9w3d and will be having my next scan at 12w. But I'm so scared, that what if it shows a loss or something wrong?

I was an anxious mess yesterday fretting over this, and while I'm okay today, I have to remind myself to stay calm. In part I feel this way because it took us so long to conceive, that the thought of losing this bub now terrifies me. How could I be blessed with such happiness? Sounds silly but it's like I don't want to jinx anything

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to hear everyone is going well- exciting to see the scan pics! We had a dating scan this week and my due date is Feb 10. Soo thirsty and hungry all the time, haven’t actually vomited but feeling nauseous usually in the mornings and evenings and when I’m hungry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Swaying for 2020

3. Likes hurrem liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hurrem View Post
    How are all your pregnancies going ladies? I'm 9w3d and will be having my next scan at 12w. But I'm so scared, that what if it shows a loss or something wrong?

I was an anxious mess yesterday fretting over this, and while I'm okay today, I have to remind myself to stay calm. In part I feel this way because it took us so long to conceive, that the thought of losing this bub now terrifies me. How could I be blessed with such happiness? Sounds silly but it's like I don't want to jinx anything
    I worried like this in my first pregnancy. I had to keep reminding myself that worrying wasn’t going to change any outcome of what was or wasn’t going to happen but it is very nerve wracking. Hopefully you’ll feel a bit better after the 12w scan.

Swaying for 2020

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudiedayz View Post
    I worried like this in my first pregnancy. I had to keep reminding myself that worrying wasn’t going to change any outcome of what was or wasn’t going to happen but it is very nerve wracking. Hopefully you’ll feel a bit better after the 12w scan.

Thank you for the reassurance

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all! I got a BFP this morning, I’m only 8-9 dpo so I’m cautiously excited. My due date will be March 17. We didn’t sway, I just like the people here

I want to make sure my tests get darker, but does anyone have any nice ideas on telling SO? With our second a I got him a bottle of whiskey and a note that said ‘you’re going to need this!’ He loved it but I don’t want to do the same thing again. I would like to tell him on his birthday next week, but idk if I can wait that long. For now I do enjoy having this little secret to myself!
    due August 2021!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hurrem View Post

I can totally relate!!!! I am 10w1d and anxiously waiting for my NIPT results. I am soooooo nervous, about chromosomal abnormalities and about gender as well. Part of me is really trying to stay hopeful and positive and the other part is preparing myself for disappointment.

This pregnancy does feel different for me in a lot of ways. Initially, I barely even felt pregnant. But just in the last two weeks I’ve gotten more nauseous and sore breasts. Never really had nausea with my two boys so it’s something to adjust to. My first ultrasound showed an enlarged yolk sac which is associated with chromosomal abnormalities but a follow up showed it was normal in size...but of course I will still continue to worry! Ugh!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Greydore View Post
    Hi all! I got a BFP this morning, I’m only 8-9 dpo so I’m cautiously excited. My due date will be March 17. We didn’t sway, I just like the people here

I want to make sure my tests get darker, but does anyone have any nice ideas on telling SO? With our second a I got him a bottle of whiskey and a note that said ‘you’re going to need this!’ He loved it but I don’t want to do the same thing again. I would like to tell him on his birthday next week, but idk if I can wait that long. For now I do enjoy having this little secret to myself!
    Welcome! Let us know how it goes telling your hubby!

As for me, I’m 10 + 3 and have my nuchal in 11 days. Morning sickness is starting to get a bit better and I can finally enjoy my tea again looking forward to feeling moments in a month or so.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m wondering if anyone can give me some reassurance. My chart was incomplete since we were traveling, but I may have conceived on the day of ovulation. I’ve read studies that show there’s a correlation between conceiving on O day and miscarriage due to the egg being old. Does anyone else have experience with this? I’m having bloating and gas pains, which is always an early pregnancy sign for me, but I can’t help worrying. My test was darker this morning. Should I take progressively darkening tests to be reassuring, or not? Thanks
    due August 2021!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m wondering if anyone can give me some reassurance. My chart was incomplete since we were traveling, but I may have conceived on the day of ovulation. I’ve read studies that show there’s a correlation between conceiving on O day and miscarriage due to the egg being old. Does anyone else have experience with this? I’m having bloating and gas pains, which is always an early pregnancy sign for me, but I can’t help worrying. My test was darker this morning. Should I take progressively darkening tests to be reassuring, or not? Thanks
    I had 3 attempts because I swayed boy and one of them for sure could have been on ovulation day. Baby looked great at my ultrasound a couple of weeks ago. If you are having your usual pregnancy symptoms that’s a great sign. My symptoms started during week 3, and with my miscarriages I barely had symptoms at all. I did take tests everyday to make sure they were getting darker, and I took the clear blue with conception indicator every week to make sure the weeks were going up. So if you can afford it and it helps reassure you, go for it.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Link me to the studies and I will tell you what is wrong with them because I promise something is, LOL.

There are basically 4 days people can conceive in the cycle. Of the vast majority of human beings they were all conceived O-3, O-2, O-1, or O Day. So there have been billions of human beings conceived with sex that day. It is just sillypants nonsense that somehow conceiving with sex on O Day will mean your egg is old (you can ovulate ANYTIME on O Day so for all you know your egg was brand spanking new when the sperm showed up) and that youll have a miscarriage. If that was true we would not have studies showing that people do conceive with sex on O Day (and not a few of them either).

Now, as for the darkening tests, I find that this causes way more stress because it's normal for tests to dance around from lighter to darker before darkening up for good. There are just too many variables that come into play - the amount of hormone that finds its way into your urine to start with, then however much water you've drunk, then the individual tests themselves. So it's very very common to have a test be darker one day and ligher the next and nothing be wrong, but then everyone is convinced their pregnancy is ending. While we never want to see a test go from super dark to barely there (esp later along) I don't see any benefit for people to test constantly. If you're pregnant, don't test unless you have some legit reason to fear that the pregnancy is not developing normally. Otherwise you run the risk of giving yourself meaningless fodder for your worst anxiety.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Thanks NACIREMADREAM thanked for this post
    Likes Greydore liked this post
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast