Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to be here..so surreal! :P
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

2. Likes NACIREMADREAM, mommymachine liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NACIREMADREAM View Post
    Your upcoming appointment sound so exciting, but also nerve-wrecking.. So you're managing with phone appointments only? What happens during these phone appointments if you don't mind me asking? First time being pregnant in a Covid world for me. I'm still researching OBGYN's in my area to find the best fit.

Salmonella sounds awful I really hope you feel better soon, and your family can manage till you feel like yourself again.
    Sure I don’t mind you asking at all! However that was my first appointment with her, so it was mostly about my history, how many children, what are their birthdays, any complications etc. We talked about my current health problems and then she organized some bloodwork for me, which they are going to fax to the clinic. Usually they would just hand me the papers and I take it in, but over the phone I guess they just email it or fax it in!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi to all the people who have joined this thread and hope you feel better soon mommymachine!

Are most people finding out the sex through NIPT testing or a scan or going team green and finding out at the birth?

We were going team green but now we’re inching closer to the 10 week mark I could be persuaded with the NIPT... I’m not sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Swaying for 2020

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone,
    First, congratulations on all your pregnancies. So exciting. ❤
    I can't totally believe it but I got a positive test today!
    We swayed pink, although I am just so excited, I just wish for a healthy baby and would be just as happy with a little boy.
    I feel nauseous since 9 dpo. I haven't been to the doctor yet. But I hope I can get an appointment soon. I think due date would be March 17.
    I hope we will find out gender via ultrasound. I'm afraid I would be disappointed otherwise. Although I was team green twice and it really is special. ❤
    Did any of you breastfeed while pregnant? This would be my first pregnancy while breastfeeding and I already know people will tell me I will have to stop.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudiedayz View Post
    Hi to all the people who have joined this thread and hope you feel better soon mommymachine!

Are most people finding out the sex through NIPT testing or a scan or going team green and finding out at the birth?

We were going team green but now we’re inching closer to the 10 week mark I could be persuaded with the NIPT... I’m not sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’ve never been team green and this time I’m determined too. I hope my nuchal scan doesn’t give me any hints!! I really want a delivery room surprise this time.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

Due January 2021

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lailanela View Post
    Hi everyone,
    First, congratulations on all your pregnancies. So exciting.
    I can't totally believe it but I got a positive test today!
    We swayed pink, although I am just so excited, I just wish for a healthy baby and would be just as happy with a little boy.
    I feel nauseous since 9 dpo. I haven't been to the doctor yet. But I hope I can get an appointment soon. I think due date would be March 17.
    I hope we will find out gender via ultrasound. I'm afraid I would be disappointed otherwise. Although I was team green twice and it really is special.
    Did any of you breastfeed while pregnant? This would be my first pregnancy while breastfeeding and I already know people will tell me I will have to stop.
    Hello and welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy! Yes I have breastfed while pregnant at least twice. I breastfed DS3 for the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy with DD1. I also breastfed DD1 throughout my entire pregnancy with DD2 and even tandem breastfed for awhile. I can’t remember if I breastfed DD2 during my pregnancy with DD3....but it’s possible I did.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th

Due January 2021

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mommy machine - Thanks for taking the time to explain how phone appointments work. Now I’m actually hoping I have some phone appointment too lol My 5 yr old has Speech Therapy appointments. They call them Telemedicine/Video Visits. He really enjoys these appointments. What I’m getting at is you’d think lots of appointments would be done similar at this point with Covid.

Cloudiedayz - I plan on getting a NIPT. I’m still very undecided about going team green. I think waiting for the birth would be incredibly special. I think only time will tell with going team green or finding out.

Lailanela - Congratulations and Thank you! Back in 2016 I was still breastfeeding while pregnant, but that pregnancy ended in a late miscarriage for me. I absolutely enjoyed it! I got pregnant later that year and continued to breastfeed, but soon after I couldn’t take it anymore lol I don’t know why you’d have to stop… My OBGYN had no problem with me continuing or stopping. It was up to me to do what was right/comfortable for me.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im team green, all being well this will be my 3rd team green baby. I love it the surprise is so worth the wait!
    now 6blue5pink

10. Likes NACIREMADREAM liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Undecided but leaning toward team green here....I got a light green onesie (I never buy anything this early) but was my way of investing this pregnancy that was not planned /surprise
    I will definitely do the NIPT but think I will ask my Dr to print the report and give it me without telling me gender. That way if we decide to ne out, we can!
    My husband doesn’t care and is happy to wait though he did say to me « harder to have to agree on two names so maybe we should find’out« :P

How are all feeling?
    I am tired to the bones but not very nauseous, which is different from my three girls (got more’ sick each time with them)..but trying not to read into it too much
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Undecided but leaning toward team green here....I got a light green onesie (I never buy anything this early) but was my way of investing this pregnancy that was not planned /surprise
    I will definitely do the NIPT but think I will ask my Dr to print the report and give it me without telling me gender. That way if we decide to ne out, we can!
    My husband doesn’t care and is happy to wait though he did say to me « harder to have to agree on two names so maybe we should find’out« :P

How are all feeling?
    I am tired to the bones but not very nauseous, which is different from my three girls (got more’ sick each time with them)..but trying not to read into it too much
    I think you buying the little green onesie has to be the sweetest thing ever I'm super tired, no appetite, food aversion.. If I do decide to eat it's something cold. I feel this pregnancy is different from the rest, but I'm trying not to read into it especially this early on.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast