Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds like my pregnancy with Sofia, where I would rather eat cold ( now, it’s the opposite and feel’like spices, warmth, comfort lol) ... I know it’s hard not to read into things though eh?!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The onesie is with May Gibbs print (she was (last century) an Australian kids author/illustrator and is famous for her Gumnut babies) I want a native/nature Australian theme for this baby so works well and hopefully this will be their first outfit
    https://cottonon.com/AU/may-gibbs-lo...31-100#start=2
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @LMSM oh my goodness that outfit is adorable! I always loved baby clothes in light green or yellow.
    @mommymachine and NACIREMADREAM
    Great to read you brestfed while pregnant. Most people I know already told me it would make it harder to get pregnant (which it didn't lol) it would increase the risk of miscarriage and I bet they will tell me that the baby won't get enough nutrients.
    But I already know some will say stupid things and I have to just stop listening.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m also still breastfeeding. I was told it is fine though I am hoping to wean soon. My 21 month old DS is holding on though so we’ll see! I am hungry all the time which is quite different from my first pregnancy but I figure it’s what my body needs right now! As soon as I got the positive test result I started taking prenatals (not just the iodine/folic acid) and upped my calories and nutrients.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Swaying for 2020

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Undecided but leaning toward team green here....I got a light green onesie (I never buy anything this early) but was my way of investing this pregnancy that was not planned /surprise
    I will definitely do the NIPT but think I will ask my Dr to print the report and give it me without telling me gender. That way if we decide to ne out, we can!
    My husband doesn’t care and is happy to wait though he did say to me « harder to have to agree on two names so maybe we should find’out« :P

How are all feeling?
    I am tired to the bones but not very nauseous, which is different from my three girls (got more’ sick each time with them)..but trying not to read into it too much
    Im abit more tired than normal but last night i started to feel very sick so took my first unisom dose, i was 4+1 and normally the sickness doesnt set in for me till the end of the 5th week, im glad i had the tablets here and im hoping ive got ontop of it before it has a chance to really set in!! Going by my others im assuming i'll need to medicate for sickness till around 24 weeks.
    Weirdly this pregnancy was also my earliest bfp at 10dpo usually i have no line at all till at least 12dpo.

Love the green onesie I love white, yellow, green and grey newborn stuff. I think they look so sweet in neutral colours and there is plenty of time for blue/pink later on
    now 6blue5pink

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM - I love the onesie you found! I love that company Cotton On! They always have the cutest things. Also the kind of stuff you’re craving I craved with all my boys.

Lailanela - As long as you’re enjoying breastfeeding your baby what everyone else says shouldn’t matter. People are so annoying with all their horrible advice.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ll definitely be getting the NIPT! We did team green once, and honestly for me it wasn’t amazing enough to want to do it again. We were just as excited to find out at the ultrasounds with our other two. I’m an L&D nurse and also see some women have really negative reactions if it’s not the gender they wanted. Waiting until birth seems to just give some women extra time to convince themselves they’re having what they want

Anyways, how is everyone feeling? I’m only 4+5 and still feeling okay. Just really bloated. I tend to get morning sickness around week 6 so I’ll enjoy this while it lasts. My husband has no chill and told his family already, I’m telling mine next week!
    due August 2021!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Greydore - I’ve heard of people who end up not being surprised at the birth, but upset. I think it would be harder to deal with the emotions of it all after the birth. I’d like to be prepared so I’d rather know sooner.

I’m 6 weeks exactly today. I don’t have an appetite. If I do have an appetite it’s in the middle of the night. I do feel nauseous if I don’t eat by the end of the day. I finally found an OBGYN and I have my first appointment on August 5th We decided to not tell anyone at this point about the new baby. I think we will figure out a special way to tell them with one of the upcoming holidays.

9. Likes Greydore liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Greydore Hey, we have the same due date. 😊
    I'm quite nauseous, it even started earlier than with the other three. But it's not yet as bad as it was with them. I'm afraid it still will get worse.
    I called the doctor and have an appointment on next Tuesday. I'm excited, although I know it's so early. But still.

11. Likes Greydore liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We will be finding out by ultrasound. Eight weeks now and mostly very tired. Having an extra ultrasound next week to see if everything is OK. The due date was 2 days off and heart rate a bit slow, although I wonder how well you can measure that in a 1cm 7wk baby. We told some people, but already hating all the boy/girl remarks.

Nice sharing all the experiences with all you like minded ladies!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

13. Likes Greydore liked this post
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast