Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! That’s so exciting, it will be interesting to see when we end up delivering. I’m sorry you’re nauseous- it’s the worst. So far I’m only nauseous if I wait too long to eat. Good luck with your appointment!
    due August 2021!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6 weeks today here too now (it’s Tuesday here hehe)...
    Counting down to Friday as have a viability scan...can’t wait! Then I will see my GP that same day and book in at the hospital and will cross fingers I can get a spot in the midwifery group practice (you deliver at hospital but have a named midwife that will see you beforehand, during birth if she is on shift and visit you at home after too (all being well you go home within 4-6h after birth - that’s what I did last time).
    Mostly hungry, not too nauseous (touch wood) - but bloooooated it’s crazy lol
    Though, I gagged so bad prepping dinner last night, raw meat is not my friend :P

Reading your experience Greydore, am questioning myself about team green ....
    This is my absolute last baby, and want to enjoy the pregnancy but worry that I might indeed build up too much hope, convince myself even,that I am carrying the boy I have wanted so long...
    Ahhhh decisions decisions !

4b2p - so glad you have the Unisom to keep nausea at bay, did you find it’s working as well as last time time?

Nacire - glad you have your care/appointments sorted does it all still feel surreal? I am struggling somehow ..hopefully the scan will help but still so weird!

Good luck for all the upcoming appointments
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    6 weeks today here too now (it’s Tuesday here hehe)...
    Counting down to Friday as have a viability scan...can’t wait! Then I will see my GP that same day and book in at the hospital and will cross fingers I can get a spot in the midwifery group practice (you deliver at hospital but have a named midwife that will see you beforehand, during birth if she is on shift and visit you at home after too (all being well you go home within 4-6h after birth - that’s what I did last time).
    Mostly hungry, not too nauseous (touch wood) - but bloooooated it’s crazy lol
    Though, I gagged so bad prepping dinner last night, raw meat is not my friend :P

Reading your experience Greydore, am questioning myself about team green ....
    This is my absolute last baby, and want to enjoy the pregnancy but worry that I might indeed build up too much hope, convince myself even,that I am carrying the boy I have wanted so long...
    Ahhhh decisions decisions !

4b2p - so glad you have the Unisom to keep nausea at bay, did you find it’s working as well as last time time?

Nacire - glad you have your care/appointments sorted does it all still feel surreal? I am struggling somehow ..hopefully the scan will help but still so weird!

Good luck for all the upcoming appointments
    It works 100% i dont feel sick at all as long as im taking it i dont know how i survived 8 pregnancies without it!!

re team green and last baby.. reguardless of gender would you regret never having the team green experience? If no then find out, if yes then do it. You already know this baby could be either your boy or another girl. Dont fall into the trap of only thinking about what you want, that is where people end up really hurt by team green.
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2 more days until my Nuchal!!! I’m so excited to see baby again.

The tiredness is out of control. I struggle to get through the day, every day. Hopefully once I’m out of the first trimester it will get better!! Hard to believe I only have 16 days left in the first tri!!!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    2 more days until my Nuchal!!! I’m so excited to see baby again.

The tiredness is out of control. I struggle to get through the day, every day. Hopefully once I’m out of the first trimester it will get better!! Hard to believe I only have 16 days left in the first tri!!!

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th
    Mommymachine...good luck for your can coming up
    I feel you, the exhaustion is real!!! And you have 6 kids, wonderwoman!
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    It works 100% i dont feel sick at all as long as im taking it i dont know how i survived 8 pregnancies without it!!

re team green and last baby.. reguardless of gender would you regret never having the team green experience? If no then find out, if yes then do it. You already know this baby could be either your boy or another girl. Dont fall into the trap of only thinking about what you want, that is where people end up really hurt by team green.
    So glad it works and you feel good ..may it stay that way!

Thanks for your pearls of wisdom, as always
    I do think I’d regret not trying team green , but not sure of my reasons iykwim?
    Is it because I truly just want to enjoy the pregnancy or will I torture myself with hope or despair anyways? Will I regret it because I feel it’s something I really want or because I feel like I have to Be “strong “ enough to do it? (Like it’s the “right” thing to do to “not care” about gender).
    Sigh, so conflicted I wish I had my answer but DH doesn’t care so he is no help lol

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    So glad it works and you feel good ..may it stay that way!

Thanks for your pearls of wisdom, as always
    I do think IÂ’d regret not trying team green , but not sure of my reasons iykwim?
    Is it because I truly just want to enjoy the pregnancy or will I torture myself with hope or despair anyways? Will I regret it because I feel it’s something I really want or because I feel like I have to Be “strong “ enough to do it? (Like it’s the “right” thing to do to “not care” about gender).
    Sigh, so conflicted I wish I had my answer but DH doesnÂ’t care so he is no help lol
    I hope so too!

Is it because you know you can only get the chance for team green while you are having babies and once that window closes the chance is gone? Would knowing its girl #4 months before she arrives help you? You were so unhappy when you found out with S but it all seemed to improve a lot for you after her birth, maybe you are the type of person who deals with the reality much better once baby is here? (the idea of DD3 was worse than the reality?) If it is DD4 but shes in your arms when you find out, would that be better for you?

on the flip side if its DS obviously you will be elated but would you feel robbbed of the chance to prepair for him during pregnancy and be able to have a confirmed boy pregnancy?

I do it because it takes gender out of the pregnancy for me and ive had too many destroyed by gd, Hearing its a boy on scan gives me no motivation or excitement at all and i find it so hard to care, i dont want to even think about it any more.
    If its a boy and he's physically here im much better with it, plus i have a boy name ready to go that i love and im excited to use and that really helped me when i had W If its a girl the girl surprise is the only thing ive never had (ive had boy and girl on scan and boy at birth) so i'll get the surprise ive never had and not being able to prepair for her wont bother me, im not a pink person so she would be dressed neutral anyway!

Only you know what will work best for you whatever you do do it for you
    now 6blue5pink

8. Thanks NACIREMADREAM thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my scan today! Had a bit of trouble getting baby in
    the right position, but it turned out ok.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    Had my scan today! Had a bit of trouble getting baby in
    the right position, but it turned out ok.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 28th
    Omgoodness sooo perfect!! That's one beautiful little baby

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww mommymachine what a perfect baby!!
    due August 2021!

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast