Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mummymachine, odds are really odd...4th girl on board here’ too but not coping with it all all, even considering abortion.
    Just cannot deal at all with the thought of another girl, with no son ...the grief from the « loss » of the son I’ll never have is raw. I feel trapped into a pregnancy I didnt even intend, and like I have to keep the baby because it’s the right thing ...but if I do, my mental state can only get worse and I fear deep PND and I cannot see myself interested in the least in this child and just want it gone.
    Sorry for the very hard words..Inwish you all wonderful pregnancies may you get what your heart desires...
    Xx
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Mummymachine, odds are really odd...4th girl on board here’ too but not coping with it all all, even considering abortion.
    Just cannot deal at all with the thought of another girl, with no son ...the grief from the « loss » of the son I’ll never have is raw. I feel trapped into a pregnancy I didnt even intend, and like I have to keep the baby because it’s the right thing ...but if I do, my mental state can only get worse and I fear deep PND and I cannot see myself interested in the least in this child and just want it gone.
    Sorry for the very hard words..Inwish you all wonderful pregnancies may you get what your heart desires...
    Xx
    LMSM congratulations on your girl but I'm really sorry it's not what you hoped for. Here's the right place to let all your emotions run free. But maybe you can find someone to talk to in real life? I know it's hard and I don't know how it is where you live but maybe? Does your DH know? How did he react? I can understand if you don't want to answer but if you do I think a lot of us are here for you. Hope you feel a bit better soon. ❤

3. Likes hakrueg liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Xx
    I’m so sorry that you are hurting this badly. I wish I had the words to help. I know the pain is so raw and intense right now, but it won’t always feel like this. The desire and pain for a son might never go away, but the pain about this baby being a girl will. I know you will love her and cherish her. We are here to support you and help you through this.

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If it was only up to me, I d clearly get rid of it.
    But am stuck because there is my husband, my family as a whole to take into account...guilt, rage, despair, hurt, disappointment all mingle
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM, it feels awful. Going through a lot of similar emotions myself. Sending you some virtual support and I hope you can get some in real life too x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Swaying for 2020

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    Well the reveal went well! We took turns throwing the balloons and it worked out so that my youngest popped the pink one!

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th
    What a great gender reveal! How did your kids react? My DD2 (my tomboy) is determined that this is a boy and won’t listen when I try to tell her it could be another sister. Thinking of doing a fun reveal to help soften it for her if we do decide to find out.

Due September 2021

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudiedayz View Post
    LMSM, it feels awful. Going through a lot of similar emotions myself. Sending you some virtual support and I hope you can get some in real life too x

Thanks hon, seeing a counsellor on Friday...trying to see positives but right now am just mourning the boy I envisioned for so many years, that so many seem to get easily..one of my good friends announced to me she isn’t expecting a boy 30” before I found out (it’s her first, and gender she wanted)...
    On top of not wanting to deal with the hurtful comments etc sigh

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GMarie View Post
    What a great gender reveal! How did your kids react? My DD2 (my tomboy) is determined that this is a boy and won’t listen when I try to tell her it could be another sister. Thinking of doing a fun reveal to help soften it for her if we do decide to find out.
    GMARie, I can see you have a girl tribe too..
    I would love to hear your perspective, the positives of all girls, especially 4+ et ça because right now the thought just makes me so sad...

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

JANUARY/FEBRUARY/MARCH 2021

LMSM, I am so sorry that you are hurting like this. It sounds like your heart is completely shattered. It’s hard to accept now but some day this will all make sense. Once she is older and has her little personality, she will enrich your family in so many ways. I am with you in that I would love a son as well. I try to remind myself that in the end, it doesn’t really matter their gender. My daughter may end up the bad ass athlete that I get to cheer on in sports while my son (if I get one) ends up super into gardening or something. I know that probably doesn’t help at the moment but my point is, in the end, they are who they are and what’s between their legs doesn’t matter. I hope you are able to get the help you need and make peace with your beautiful and unique family. I have attached a video from YouTube created my a man with 4 daughters, and it sounds like so much fun. There are more out there too that may help you get excited.

https://youtu.be/gqRf9ysesfs

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GMARie, I can see you have a girl tribe too..
    I would love to hear your perspective, the positives of all girls, especially 4+ et ça because right now the thought just makes me so sad...
    I have a hard time with this when PG but in reality I know that having a son wouldn’t be that much different...each of my 7 DDs has interests that range from stereotypically “boy” to “girl”. In fact, DD2 plays football! Even my most “girly” daughter loves superheroes and ninjas as well as princesses. And while some of my DDs are definitely daddy’s girls, others are closer to me. And I keep telling myself if this is another girl we’ll save lots of $$ on clothes and baby supplies since I still have all the twins’ things!

Due September 2021

12. Likes hakrueg liked this post
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast