Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FandJsmom View Post
    So I’ve been avoiding this site for a while now since I found out we are having baby boy number 3. I found out at 11 weeks and am now 21 weeks. It’s been rough...a lot of crying in the beginning and I could not even bring myself to tell people even about my pregnancy...I didn’t even tell my own mom til 15 weeks. I was just so upset that I let myself picture telling people it was a girl and then that vision was shattered. In general I am doing better but I still have rough days where I’m just totally depressed. Initially I told myself I’m done with kids...3 boys is enough and I can’t handle having a 4th boy. Recently I’ve decided I don’t need that answer right now. I have thought about high tech options but obviously would need to really discuss that with my husband. I feel so out of control ...typical boy mom trying to control it all! I’m trying to feel gratitude for the blessings I have and to have faith in God’s plan for us and our family but it’s hard.
    Sending lots of hugs and support your way, totally agree with mommy machine- what you’re feeling is so normal. We’re all here if you need to vent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Swaying for 2020

2. Thanks Slingers thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I had an appointment with the doctor today. Baby is looking great and I am very happy. Then he saw that it's a boy. And although I thought I would be absolutely fine with it it was a surprise. I just thought I had a really great sway and it's still a boy, I somehow can't believe it. Exercising, alcohol, coffee, eating little, losing weight, breastfeeding, still a boy.
    It's just so fresh and I'm kind of shocked.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lailanela View Post
    So I had an appointment with the doctor today. Baby is looking great and I am very happy. Then he saw that it's a boy. And although I thought I would be absolutely fine with it it was a surprise. I just thought I had a really great sway and it's still a boy, I somehow can't believe it. Exercising, alcohol, coffee, eating little, losing weight, breastfeeding, still a boy.
    Seems to be a lot of opposites in this group! Big hugs.

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How’s everyone doing? It’s Canadian thanksgiving this weekend so wishing you all a very Happy thanksgiving!! Or just a great weekend if you’re not Canadian

Here’s a cute picture we got last night at our 24 week ultrasound. We have one more “fun” ultrasound booked for 32 weeks.

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

Due January 2021

6. Likes hakrueg, 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lailanela View Post
    So many opposites at the moment. It must have been a shock after such a good sway- hope you’re doing ok.

Swaying for 2020

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    How’s everyone doing? It’s Canadian thanksgiving this weekend so wishing you all a very Happy thanksgiving!! Or just a great weekend if you’re not Canadian

Here’s a cute picture we got last night at our 24 week ultrasound. We have one more “fun” ultrasound booked for 32 weeks.

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th
    Great picture!

Doing ok over here although I have really stacked on the weight- I cannot stop eating I was underweight before conceiving though so my doctor isn’t too worried, I just need to stop having 2-3 lunches a day! I think I went a bit overboard after the LE diet!!

Anyone got any good healthy lunch ideas that will help make me feel full for longer?

Swaying for 2020

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th
    Hi princess thats a lovely pic, i cant believe you're 24 weeks already! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

Im 17 weeks now, doing good im down to one dose of the anti sickness meds a day now from 3 doses and hoping i can come off it soon. I havent announced yet and im still team green, excited for our 3rd surprise baby
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    Hi princess thats a lovely pic, i cant believe you're 24 weeks already! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

Im 17 weeks now, doing good im down to one dose of the anti sickness meds a day now from 3 doses and hoping i can come off it soon. I havent announced yet and im still team green, excited for our 3rd surprise baby
    Thanks 4b2p. Glad you’re feeling closer to normal with your sickness!! Were both of your other surprise babies boys?

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

Due January 2021

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks 4b2p. Glad you’re feeling closer to normal with your sickness!! Were both of your other surprise babies boys?

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th
    Yes did team green with our 2 youngest and they're both boys
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone! 3rd trimester is finally here (28 weeks). I’m so excited to meet this little one. Hope everyone is doing well.

3 blue 3 pink

Pink due January 28th

Due January 2021

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast