Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post
    I had my first appointment today and everything went accordingly. I am set up to get lab draws this time next week where they will also get blood for the NIPT. I’ll be 10 weeks 1 day. The nurse said I should try to do it a couple days after I turn 10 weeks just in case my tracking was a little off. She said that if I do it before 10 weeks, the test is null. However, I think that’s dated info? I thought the new guidance was at least 9 weeks? I mean I should be in the safe zone either way but she’s got me a little nervous now.

They said they would give me a call to go over the results so I’ll probably ask them to either input the info in my online chart or do the envelope option. I don’t want to learn over the phone.

HLM, how has your back pain been??

Here’s my 9 week old. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hii happy to see you little baby, how's everything going are you having any nausea or vomiting? I am having my first appointment tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hakrueg YAY for an ultrasound! OMG I love it! VS my little blob/diamond ring at 6 weeks I’m so happy you had a good appt! So exciting!

Sorry I’ve been MIA everyone! This pregnancy is literally kicking my ASS. Omg. The exhaustion set in BIIIIIG TIME. For the last week+ I’ve taken a 2-3 hour nap on the couch every night after work. Not even by choice, literally I’m just laying there with heat or ice on my back after work and next thing I know three hours have gone by and the kids and DH have eaten dinner and I’m just like waking up like WUHHH. it’s bad! I’m so tired all the time that I haven’t even been able to keep up with the pregnancy apps on my phone and I haven’t gotten on here in a while!

I actually had my first appt over a week ago! Tuesday the 15th. I met with one of the midwives and we basically went over my entire life history LOL since this is a new practice for me. The day before my appt, last Monday, the nausea really ramped up for me, so I asked her also about Diclegis, which I got a sample of from my midwife last pregnancy. She said they don’t even bother to prescribe Diclegis since insurances won’t cover it, so she prescribed me high dose vitamin B6 and Unisom. I’m SO GLAD I asked her then while I was there, because the nausea’s only gotten WORSE! After about 3 days the combo really started to work, and now I wake up just hungry instead of nauseous. Unfortunately it creeps back up again in the late evening, usually after I wake up from my accidental nap, but I’ll take it! A couple hours at night is much, much better then all day, unrelenting nausea, which was what it had become before I started taking it.

As for my back, it’s gotten MUCH better! Thanks for asking I feel great when I first get up in the morning, and also on the weekends when I don’t work. My damn desk kills me! I alternate between sitting on an exercise ball and sitting in my desk chair with my lumbar pillow, but either way, being stuck at that desk all day makes the pain come back. It’s still so much better than it was, no more nerve pain really, just soreness. I really need to start walking again so I can ease my way back into exercising which will also help my back a ton! But I’m always so damn tired, I haven’t gotten out to walk yet!

ANYWAY, so that’s my update! Sorry for the book! A lot has happened in two ish weeks, haha. I’m so excited things are finally happening for us! hakrueg I will be getting my NIPT drawn at 10w1d too! My lab appt is on October 7th! I’ll be getting the rest of my prenatal labs done then too. I wouldn’t worry about not being far enough along... I believe the Natera website (company that does Panorama) says it can be done as early as 9 weeks. I think 10+1 is well in the safe zone! So funny that we’ll be the same GA on the days we get it drawn. I’ll actually be 10+3 by my calculations BUT they insisted on moving my due date back two days to May 4th (in line with LMP rather than O day) because that’s what I measured on the u/s. Kinda frustrating but I’m also happy to have Star Wars day as my due date!

ALSO forgot to mention my next appt after the NIPT/lab appt is Monday the 19th, which will be my prenatal “physical” with one of the midwives. I’ll be just about 12w. Then that Friday the 23rd I have an appt for my nuchal translucency ultrasound! So exciting!

Okay it’s 1230am and I need to go to bed. I hope everyone else is doing well! Seems like a lot of us have pretty bad nausea here. Disneylover this baby seems to hate coffee too! It’s killing me because I need the caffeine

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies!
    So excited and in awe that I got my positive this morning. Can’t believe it.
    Yesterday morning I told myself snd believed that I was not pregnant this month, which is okay cause it was our first month TTC.
    I had lost 2lbs in a week, had very little to no symptoms and if anything thought I might be coming down with the flu... BUT... then around 2pm my breast hurt a little andi could feel little needle sharp pains in them... then we went out to dinner that evening and after 5 bites i had to literally run the bathroom. The nausea was soooo bad and I threw up three times during our dinner with the family.
    Then i thought.... could it be?
    I was so scared to take the test this morning: but here she is! 11dpo today

Hoping for sticky pink dust!54B9C8F7-C065-4CEA-B6AD-7B48365E6C2C.jpeg

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I got my BFP today tooo !!! 12 DPO !!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMom90 View Post
    Hello ladies!
    Yesterday morning I told myself snd believed that I was not pregnant this month, which is okay cause it was our first month TTC.
    I had lost 2lbs in a week, had very little to no symptoms and if anything thought I might be coming down with the flu... BUT... then around 2pm my breast hurt a little andi could feel little needle sharp pains in them... then we went out to dinner that evening and after 5 bites i had to literally run the bathroom. The nausea was soooo bad and I threw up three times during our dinner with the family.

Congratulations dear !!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woohoo! Congrats again ladies! So exciting! I’m loving all the bfp’s lately!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations ladies!! So excited for you!!

praying and swaying

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommylife View Post

I got my BFP today tooo !!! 12 DPO !!

Oh wow! Many congratulations dear! Wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMom90 View Post
    Hello ladies!

Many congratulations

11. Likes hakrueg liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post
    I had my first appointment today and everything went accordingly. I am set up to get lab draws this time next week where they will also get blood for the NIPT. I’ll be 10 weeks 1 day. The nurse said I should try to do it a couple days after I turn 10 weeks just in case my tracking was a little off. She said that if I do it before 10 weeks, the test is null. However, I think that’s dated info? I thought the new guidance was at least 9 weeks? I mean I should be in the safe zone either way but she’s got me a little nervous now.

They said they would give me a call to go over the results so I’ll probably ask them to either input the info in my online chart or do the envelope option. I don’t want to learn over the phone.

HLM, how has your back pain been??

Here’s my 9 week old. Lol

Wow! Congratulations dear!

13. Likes hakrueg liked this post
Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast