Glad you're feeling a little better hakrueg

2. Likes hakrueg liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMom90 View Post
    Love the name💕

Im worried today... 5+4 today and i decided to take my temperature today. Last week my temperature was 37.53 - 37.76 (99.55 - 99.97) during the day and around 37.1 -37.2 (98.78 - 98. 96) first thing in the morning... today my temperature DURING the DAY was 37.23 (98.97)... so scared this is a bad sign😢
    Is it normal for your temperatur to fluctuate during pregnancy?
    I've not checked mine but I would guess it will fluctuate with hormones etc, particularly a during the day temperature as so many things can impact that

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I finally got my ultrasound scheduled for 10/21. It’s a few days later than my doctor wanted, but there were no earlier openings.
    DH (43), DW (40)

5. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post
    Feeling a bit better day by day. Thinking of the name Rowan Elise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Love it! I used a unisex name for my 2nd son which I think helped me in my GD a bit so glad you’re starting to feel better already.
    2015 successful GD sway (thank you Atomic I’m eternally grateful!)
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

7. Likes hakrueg liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    I finally got my ultrasound scheduled for 10/21. It’s a few days later than my doctor wanted, but there were no earlier openings.
    Ohh exciting. I can’t wait for my first scan! I see my obstetrician for the 1st time on Monday 12th and will probably get my referral for a dating scan then
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

9. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is everyone craving? Do you have a lot of symptoms? My biggest weakness at the moment is ice-cream and chocolate! I don’t know if this is a good sign for girl (I craved more sweets with my daughter) or if I’m just making the most of not being on LE diet anymore haha! I’m only 5.5 weeks now and not overly nauseous yet so I’m sure once that hits in about a week I’ll have more aversions/cravings.
    May 2020

11. Likes g.pooja812 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:34 PM.

13. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha pregnancy is a great excuse to give into those cravings! How many weeks are you hakrueg? I’m enjoying being about to tolerate everything still but I know those days are numbered!
    May 2020

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post
    I have yet to really have any cravings. I mostly have food I can tolerate and then food aversions. LOL! It’s getting better though.

This is my situation exactly!! I can’t say I have any cravings, really. I never did with my boys either! But for weeks now it’s just been food I can tolerate, and food I can’t even look at without gagging. And the food I can tolerate changes day by day! Last week I had a grilled cheese with mustard for three days in a row, and then the fourth day I couldn’t even stand the thought of it! Also, I never had aversions this strong with either of my boys. I MISS FOOD! Lol!

hakrueg, I’m so sorry you didn’t get the results you were hoping for. I agree with everything all the other ladies have said so far - I’m sorry I’m late to responding to the news! Your feelings are totally valid and most of us have felt the same exact way. That’s what I love about this site. I had GD so bad when I found out DS2 was a boy, and it made it 100x worse that I had no where to turn/no one to talk to about it with (other than DH). I didn’t sway with him obv but I was completely convinced he was a girl due to totally different symptoms from my first pregnancy and even vivid, recurring dreams that it was a girl. I agree it makes it that much harder when you’re almost expecting one result, and get the opposite. We are all here for you! I’m glad you’re feeling a little bit better and that is a beautiful name! When I was younger I wanted to be a writer and had a notebook full of stories... Elyse was a one of my favorite names for girl characters. Also, your sister has two girls too, right? I know she just had a girl, I think you said “another” girl? I’m just thinking with you both having girls so close in age, how awesome that will be for them to all grow up together! Everyone in my family had girls. Me, my younger sister, and my two younger girl cousins used to have sleepovers all the time growing up. It was great! We were honestly the best of friends. Maybe that’s something your girls will have to look forward to also growing up?

Quick update on me — I had my labs drawn on Wednesday afternoon! All my regular prenatal labs have come back already. Everything’s normal/negative and I’m not anemic, yay! Now just waiting on the NIPT results! I’m in MA and they have to ship my blood literally across country to California so I know that adds some time... I’m hoping by Wednesday the latest I’ll know! Either way, if I don’t hear anything by Wednesday I’ll call the office just to make sure they’re not sitting on them. The wait is killing meeeeee!

Last edited by hotlikemexico; October 9th, 2020 at 08:34 PM.

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

16. Likes hakrueg liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My sway failed as well unless peekaboo is wrong. My sweet 5th son. I really thought this baby was a girl.

praying and swaying

Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast