Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Moon sign change every 2-3 days. if you conceive during male sign it’s a boy if it a girl sign baby will be a girl !! I’m not sure 100 % it’s working but people I know it’s work for them !!! Just add something to the sway if u can !! That’s all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know that my DH and I BD’d on the day when the moon sign was cancer and my positive opk the day after was moon sign cancer but the day after it was Leo. Not sure when I conceived though...

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally moon sign is not something I believe in. It makes zero sense to me that the position of the moon in the sky on the day you conceive has any effect. If it were that easy, all we’d have to do is look up the right signs and wait until everything is “aligned” ... it just doesn’t make sense.

If you search for moon sign here there’s a couple of topics on it. Here’s one

Once again "the moon sign"
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

4. Thanks ProudMom90, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by g.pooja812 View Post
    Omg so exciting ! Good luck for your next scan!

Hey dear delete ur inbox I can’t sent you any msg

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope all those who got sway opposites are ok, it must be disappointing although definitely have it confirmed at a scan if you've done the home tests! I have to say I am nervous still about ours but I'm definitely glad I have somewhere to talk about it. Although I'm more nervous altogether the last few days as my symptoms have all gone a bit strange, I was getting huge waves of nausea and feeling rough but its changed and definitely less nauseous. 7 weeks tomorrow so it shouldn't have gone yet! I say that and I think I'm probably non stop eating some days to suppress it 🙈 Definitely still super exhausted!

Told a couple more people over the weekend and was asked straight away if I had any inkling as to whether its a boy or girl but I really don't know! I'm not sure food cravings necessarily mean anything, particularly as I'm slightly craving salty crisps as well as orange juice, grapes and pineapple 😂 oh and chocolate but I'm not sure that counts as I always want chocolate!

7. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommylife View Post
    Hey dear delete ur inbox I can’t sent you any msg

Now your inbox if full

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    Personally moon sign is not something I believe in. It makes zero sense to me that the position of the moon in the sky on the day you conceive has any effect. If it were that easy, all we’d have to do is look up the right signs and wait until everything is “aligned” ... it just doesn’t make sense.

If you search for moon sign here there’s a couple of topics on it. Here’s one

Once again "the moon sign"
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

I’d have to agree with you. It’s just one of those old superstitions. Maybe it’s something to look at for fun after the fact, but I definitely wouldn’t pin my hopes on it or try to plan conception around it.
    DH (43), DW (40)

10. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommylife View Post
    Moon sign change every 2-3 days. if you conceive during male sign it’s a boy if it a girl sign baby will be a girl !! I’m not sure 100 % it’s working but people I know it’s work for them !!! Just add something to the sway if u can !! That’s all

Here's the problem with this, though. Studies have proven that highly trained experts using the best technology for tracking ovulation that there is, cannot pin down when they ovulated any better than one in three days. So if trained experts can't know when they ovulate better than 1 out of 3 chances, there's NO WAY that the average person on the Internet (in many cases with remembering things after the fact on pregnancies that happened years ago) can know when they ovulated and conceived to do the moon phase charts.

Time after time I have seen it, whenever people do moon phases, they just fiddle with the day of conception mentally or using the online program to make them come out right. This stuff does not work at all. It's fine if you want to try it (though it can reduce the chances of conception a lot if you don't have attempts in the fertile window) but PLEASE ladies, do not rely on this supernatural stuff to make up for things you don't want to do like diet and exercise, which actually DO work.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Thanks hotlikemexico, Flowergirl thanked for this post
    Likes hakrueg liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got an email from Natera today that they received my test kit and my specimen is processing! I called them and was able to get my case number so I could register it to my patient portal. I know they won’t release the results to my portal until my provider authorizes them to, but at least I’ll be able to see the results myself after too!

I’m hoping we’ll get the results by Friday the VERY latest, but crossing my fingers for sooner... our 6y wedding anniversary is this Saturday and my parents are taking the boys so that we can go out to dinner. We’ve been waiting for these results before telling them. I really want to tell them in person this weekend when we see them!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This cycle I ovulated right after we returned home from a mandatory wildfire evacuation. It had been several days with no sex, so we BD’d the night we got home and then the next day was positive OPK so we BD’d again. I’d been so upset thinking we’d have a wasted cycle due to being away from home and all of us sleeping in one big room together in a friend’s basement. With all the stress of everything going on I had given up on having hope of conceiving and was just feeling defeated. I’d even cried hysterically to DH that I didn’t think I’d ever get pregnant again. The next morning I got a positive test. Surprise!
    DH (43), DW (40)

15. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast