Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by g.pooja812 View Post
    Came here to say congratulations to everyone! May you all have happy and healthy 9 months! Hope to join you guys soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you! I hope you join us soon too!

Hi pretty! Thanks for sharing! How long ago was this? My friend just had the NIPT done last month and it was 100% covered by her insurance. She is under 35 like me and also not high risk. I’m hoping for a similar experience I know it depends on insurance also. I read medical records for work and it seems they just offer the NIPT now as part of prenatal labs at the first visit regardless of age and high or low risk. At least around here! The one I always see mentioned is “Panorama,” I’m not even sure if there’s others tbh

But $350 is much better than $1000. That’s crazy that it would be more THROUGH insurance!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that’d be great!! This was in 2018, it was a different one than panorama, my doctor only had contracts with two companies but I can’t remember the names.

3. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, how goes it?

AF was due on Sunday for me so I’ve officially missed it! So I finally called the new office yesterday to set up an appt.

They have me a “pregnancy confirmation appt” this Friday. I was like huh?! My old midwife would just schedule you for your first prenatal 8-10 weeks when you called. I asked the lady what it was and she said at this appt they’ll do a pregnancy test (as if I haven’t done 20 of those at home already! ) and then we’ll “have a conversation about what my plan is.” Unfortunately the appt is with one of the OBs I don’t like. (I used to work in L&D for 5 years so I’m very familiar with the locals.) I’m straight up going to tell him “my plan is to VBAC with your midwives” LOL. Hopefully they’ll let me schedule a real prenatal with the midwives after that!

Hoes everyone feeling? Any new symptoms? My boobs are killing me all of a sudden and they’re either swollen or bigger because my bra is tight now. Still have the insane sense of smell and hungry all the time it seems. I’m still exercising, I’m determined not to put on 40+ lbs this pregnancy like I did last time!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:46 PM.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post
    That is odd considering everything going on. Last time, they had me do a pregnancy confirmation but this time they waved it.

I think I may try a midwife this time. I finally got a call back from the OB department only to miss it. I’m hoping to get an appt around 10 weeks so I can do NIPT right away.

I’ve been extremely tired. I’ve had some intermittent nausea and mild cramping but nothing terrible. I am also worried about weight a little bit. I gained about 12 lbs on HE which is a little under half of what I gained (30 lbs) when I was pregnant. I really don’t want to exceed my first pregnancy! I’m nervous I will struggle to lose it. I lost all but 2 lbs last time with the help of nursing but I also had the luxury of staying home. I’ll be back to work with #2 so I know that can complicate nursing some times.

I’m trying to prepare a little already. Any things you thought made your life easier with 2 kids? Is a double stroller really necessary? Lol

Luckily my area has a really low transmission rate and has for a while, something like 2%. All the doctors office have been opened back up for at least a month or so. They have all kinds of precautions and policies and cleaning etc and seems to be going well. Actually I just had my yearly physical last week and it was in the office, I was the only patient even in the waiting room and there’s a totally separate exit... things like that. So I’m not surprised they’re having me go to the appt ... I just didn’t know what it was! Lol! New office for me so not familiar with their procedures I guess. My midwife did things her own way

Does your OB office have midwives too or would you need to switch practices? I absolutely loved my midwife and I honestly couldn’t imagine having a baby with anyone besides her... I’m thankful that this OB office I’m going to now has midwives and that they’re so awesome. I would definitely recommend a midwife if you are able! I’ve found midwives in general to just really be more focused on you, spend more time with you, not so rushed ... even when I worked in L&D I could see a clear difference between midwives and their patients vs the OBs with their patients. Working there was what led me to seek out my midwife in the first place

Are you exercising at all? I’m not sure what the blue sway exercise recommendations were so not sure if you had a routine going already. I’m trying to stick to my routine as much as I can to prevent the weight from piling on lol but I too am starting to get hit with the tiredness! Today I did a prerecorded zumba class. It was only 41 mins and I usually replay a couple of the routines so I can stretch it to 60 mins — but I was soooo tired already I just finished it up and called it a day! Trying to remind myself that the fact that I even got up off the couch and MOVED, even if less than an hour, is still beneficial! unfortunately I also mindlessly ate about half a can of Pringle’s that my older son left out, before dinner ... less of that and more health snacks. Lol! We got this!

I will get back to you re: things that made two kids easier! It’s been a while since we were in the babt phase but I can say with much confidence: NO to the double stroller!! I used it maybe five times. I had one that let you snap the infant carrier in and then there was a seat for the other child to sit. I had wanted to go for walks with them after DS2 was born to help lose some weight, but the damn thing was 1) so heavy and 2) SO HARD TO MOVE ANS STEER, that didn’t last long at all. We honestly ended up just using two separate umbrella strollers when they were older, and Umbrella stroller plus infant carrier stroller frame for baby when they were younger. If I had to go anywhere by myself I would either baby wear and push DS1 in an umbrella stroller or put baby in the infant carrier stroller frame and make DS1 walk. If anything maybe a side by side double stroller would be better, but I think those are only able to be used when they’re older? Not sure I’ve seen a side by side double with an infant before.

What I’m worried about is the fisher price rock & play ... it didn’t exist when DS1 was born but DS2 it was a LIFESAVER! He slept in that thing and we used it all over the house. It even went on trips with us. They’ve been recalled and are not sold anymore (I think?) so I’m like what the heeeeeeck are we gonna do this time?! There must be something similar?????

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:47 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Good morning! I get to join this group!!!!

praying and swaying

9. Likes hakrueg, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:47 PM.

11. Thanks Abifasc thanked for this post
    Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post
    Omg! Omg! Omg! Congratulations! Happy to have you!

Thank you!!!!!

praying and swaying

13. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Abifasc View Post

Good morning! I get to join this group!!!!

AHHHH! Congrats! so exciting!!!!

I will come back in a little bit to write proper replies when I’m in between my split shifts at work but I saw the notification for the username and the group and I instantly knew and had to come say congrats!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

15. Thanks Abifasc thanked for this post
    Likes hakrueg liked this post
Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast