Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneylover View Post
    No I didn't get it done. That's the problem here. My doctor was out and I kept getting miscommunication left and right. Last appt my doctor told me I would be getting the nipt today. Even the midwife today told me that. But the nurse and intern said no not until my next appt. which is 3+ weeks away. I really don't want to wait that long because we have been planning a Halloween reveal. That's why I'm wanting to do the sneak peek. At least then I'll know like in a few days! I just really have this feeling it's a girl and I really would like to have that confirmed to start planning. I feel like if I was nervous it was a boy I'd be trying to push it back more. Idk I'm just very frustrated with my office today.
    How frustrating. Could you call the office and ask to have it done sooner? I'd be tempted to try and speak to someone and let them know how many different things you've been told, especially after the doctor told you that you would be having it this week!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had my first appointment with my midwife today, well a midwife as she is retiring this week so not sure who I'll see next time! Just got to wait for my scan appointment to come through the post now, which will be for around 12 weeks.

Nausea turned into actually being sick this morning with very little warning only once thankfully.

How is everyone feeling?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I caved and did the sneak peek clinical! I should have my result by Monday at the latest. While I agree it's possible to not have enough dna to find male dna I really didn't see how those could be contaminated.everything was clean, the girl drawing blood seemed very knowledgeable. I felt very good about all of it. I keep seeing a girl result in my head. At this point we're debating even doing the NIPT. Only because my office tests for other things using an ultrasound. I'm so excited guys!!

4. Likes fifi17 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    A good friend of mine got totally wrong results doing the clinical version. She was told girl, but had a strong feeling she was having a boy and it was wrong. Her intuition was right and she had a boy. I don’t know exactly how these non-medical tests are supposed to work, but I’ve seen them wrong enough to not trust them. They always have excuses for the wrong result, too. If it’s a false boy it was contaminated by a male having existed anywhere near you. If it’s a false girl there wasn’t enough fetal cells to test or you did it too soon.
    I too have seen some false results on even the clinical Sneak Peek.

I don't know what it is this past week with the Sneak Peek (no one was doing it and suddenly tons of people are doing it) but I do not think it's a good test, I do not recommend it, and suggest you guys all save your money for the NIPT which is more reliable. And under NO circumstances do the at home Sneak Peek!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Flowergirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did peekaboo which is new and put out by the DDC. I got a boy result. I was sure I was having a girl. There’s a Facebook group for people taking the test and peekaboo made a giant mistake on a ton of tests and a lot of results were wrong. I’m hoping mine is too! I have an ultrasound on Tuesday at 12 weeks and then again at 15 weeks so I’ll know soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    praying and swaying

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I mean if mine says girl I won't question it lol. But a not result I would always take with a grain of salt. But I just have this feeling it's going to say girl. Idk I just really need an excuse to start sorting clothes.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies. I've been creeping this thread for awhile but have finally come to terms with posting. I am unexpectedly pregnant and due in June sometime. I have no idea when as I have no idea when I was ovulating or conceived. My dd2 was born in January (failed blue sway) and we love her to pieces but we wanted to wait to try until she was 18 months to try again so we could have a chance at blue. We did more blue friendly things but I feel not enough. I'm like 99% we are having our third girl in June I will love this girl just as much as our others but it is very hard coming to terms with being pregnant so soon and not having swayed at all. I am a control freak and so this not being in my plans is hard to come to term with.
    I am so sorry for all the opposites I have seen and I wish you all peace and very healthy pregnancies and babies

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

10. Likes hakrueg liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my first appointment and ultrasound today and was quite disappointed with the tech. She couldn’t find anything, except sort of the sac abdominally. She switched to transvaginal and still got horrible views and images. Baby was very hard to see and when she was trying to measure baby’s size she wasn’t measuring the full length of the fetal pole. She also didn’t zoom in enough to accurately capture the heartbeat, although it was flickering away. She got a measurement of 120 and 150. Her measurements of baby showed baby to be 12 days small and said I wasn’t that far along. However, it’s impossible for my dates to be that far off. I would have gotten a positive pregnancy test before I even ovulated and my first beta level of 439 would have been at 4DPO. My doctor agrees this is impossible. I’m very aggravated and frustrated over all this and now I’m worried that baby really is that far behind and it’s a bad sign. I wish I’d never gone to my appointment now because it’s done nothing but upset me.

28BD3D98-058D-468D-82D3-62E1EA950725.jpeg
    DH (43), DW (40)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Bunnygirl, I feel for you. My first scan went much the same where I left with so much uncertainty. My obstetrician measured a sac which was empty and measuring 9 days behind where I actually was meant to be measuring. He then said he thinks he can see 2 sacs so I left feeling like I possibly had a twin pregnancy that hadn’t progressed in over a week.

Thankfully I had a referral for a proper ultrasound a few days later where after an abdominal that they “couldn’t see much” they did a transvaginal and picked up on the yolk sac, fetal pole etc. and everything measured perfectly.

If I were you I’d ask for another scan maybe elsewhere for peace of mind. I’m so confident everything would be on track for you because your beta levels have always been so reassuring.

For reference this is what my transvaginal scan looked like exactly a week ago at 6 weeks 2 days

B2AD9486-1814-4340-9EA1-21ACD727BA21.jpeg
    2015 successful GD sway (thank you Atomic I’m eternally grateful!)
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by polaris.kai View Post
    Hey ladies. I've been creeping this thread for awhile but have finally come to terms with posting. I am unexpectedly pregnant and due in June sometime. I have no idea when as I have no idea when I was ovulating or conceived. My dd2 was born in January (failed blue sway) and we love her to pieces but we wanted to wait to try until she was 18 months to try again so we could have a chance at blue. We did more blue friendly things but I feel not enough. I'm like 99% we are having our third girl in June I will love this girl just as much as our others but it is very hard coming to terms with being pregnant so soon and not having swayed at all. I am a control freak and so this not being in my plans is hard to come to term with.
    I am so sorry for all the opposites I have seen and I wish you all peace and very healthy pregnancies and babies

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk
    Congratulations on your BFP! Sending you every bit of blue dust I have!!
    2015 successful GD sway (thank you Atomic I’m eternally grateful!)
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast