Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    AHHHH! Congrats! so exciting!!!!

I will come back in a little bit to write proper replies when I’m in between my split shifts at work but I saw the notification for the username and the group and I instantly knew and had to come say congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aw that makes me so happy!!! Thank you so much!!! I’m SO excited!!!

praying and swaying

2. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:48 PM.

4. Thanks Abifasc thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post
    I’m not sure what our transmission rate is here but I live in a rural area so we are always kind of quarantined. Lol!

The hospital I’m going to has 1 midwife and 2 OBs. I will push for the midwife and just see for myself. Id love if she spent more time with me. I loved my last OB but she really was only there for like 1/2 an hour. Lol

Ohhhh, baby wearing! Duh. I forgot all about that because I haven’t worn Charlie since she started walking. That’s what I was kind of thinking... it would be bulky. I also just don’t want to spend more money on equipment. It’s expensive and we already have everything. I hate to add “gadgets” that aren’t unnecessary.

I’m not doing much for working out besides walking. The boy sway has you doing muscle building exercise for less than 45 minutes 4 days a week. I was good about that for several months but then burnt out. I have work out ADD. Switching around my work out was my demise. I just couldn’t find a program that I really liked and ended up just walking in it’s place. That is one thing that does concern me about my sway. However, I’m hoping that it could also be a positive thing. I’m hoping my body sees its as an improvement that I am no longer working as hard for the same amount of calories. We shall see.

We got a rocknplay just before they were recalled and I used it without problems. I even loaned it to my friend and she loved it too. I will likely use it again. They do have those fisher price rock with me now!! It’s a bassinet so it’s flat with sides and it rocks side to side instead of back and forth. There’s also more expensive versions from other brands like the momaroo if you’re into the finer things. Lol

This is my last semester in nursing school and I’m hoping to work in L&D. I just took a doula class a couple weekends ago which was a lot of fun! I’m hoping that’ll make me more competitive.

Yes I stopped wearing my boys once they got bigger too and started walking. Once they could walk they were over being carried anyway! Lol. When DS2 was almost born I ordered a custom ring sling from this lady who makes great ones. It's light gray fabric and I love it. I need to find where it went when we put all the baby stuff away!

We took apart our rock n play a while ago (before we had officially decided that we were going to try for a third) with the intentions of sending the pieces back in for the recall and getting the voucher for the recall. BUT we never actually sent it in, though I'm not sure where the pieces went. If we can find them all again and put it back together we will probably use it again also. It really was a lifesaver. I'll have to look into the rock with me also, thanks! And I've seen the mamaroos too, I think they look awesome. Maybe since this is our third and we don't need a lot (like you said we already have everything), we can splurge on something like the mammaroo. I'm so behind on all the baby gear -- we haven't had a baby in the house in four years haha!

And oh wow, nursing school! You go girl!! I tried TWICE. I went into nursing school directly after high school and dropped out after my first year. Then after I started working in L&D I couldn't imagine working anywhere else, so went BACK to nursing school with the intentions of being an L&D nurse. Then after my first clinical rotation I was like NOPE haha, I realized working with patients like that was NOT for me. That's so awesome that you took doula classes! I thought about that too but realized if I couldn't work with patients in a nursing aspect then I couldn't do it as a doula either. And THAT is how I ended up as a medical coder, LOL. When will you be done, like when is your last semester over?

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

6. Likes hakrueg liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for double posting! I wanted to reply to the other before I forgot!

Yes Abi when are you due, did your figure out your due date? From your chart in your other thread it looks like you're about a week behind me

Actually when is everyone due? Did we officially say? I can't remember! My due date based on ovulation is May 2nd. <3

hakrueg I had the awful hip pain too late in my pregnancy with DS2! It got so bad I couldn't walk. I had some type of joint separation, I forget what exactly. My midwife sent me to a chiropractor and it helped a ton and thankfully went away after he was born. I haven't had any hip pain yet thankfully!

My boobs are KILLING ME though! I swear they grow more overnight. I was spilling out of my bra yesterday. I already need new ones!! I've never had my boobs grow this quick this early in pregnancy. I'm amazed haha

ALSO the exciting news, I had my "pregnancy confirmation app" yesterday. The pee stick in their office was just as positive as mine.. what a surprise, LOL. BUUUUT the best news, they scheduled me for an early ultrasound, AND my prenatal intake appt! I go for the ultrasound on Wednesday Sept 9th. I'll be 6w3d. I know too early to see anything gender wise lol. I'm just so excited to have an early ultrasound!! I've never had one before 9 weeks. My old midwife we had to ask for ultrasounds. Then my prenatal intake is the following week on the 15th. So excited!

Has anyone had an ultrasound that early before? Google is giving me a wide range of possibilities. I've read everything from it being completely normal to not see anything other than a sac, to being able to actually see the heartbeat. Anyone have any experiences with that to share?

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

8. Thanks Abifasc thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post
    Abi, when are you due?? Do you plan to remain team green or find out??

Nothing new here but my hips did really bother me today. I don’t remember that happening til much later in pregnancy. Odd!

I’m due May 10th! What about you? I definitely want to find out ASAP!! My husband mentioned going team green but I can’t handle it.

praying and swaying

10. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations HLM I can’t wait to see your ultrasound pictures!!

Based on my bbt chart I’m due May 10th! I’m so excited!! I am friends with my OB so I already texted her and she wants to see me at 8 weeks so end of September!

I have super painful boobs and my skin is breaking out. I’m exhausted and have cold/flu symptoms (which I’m sure is from pregnancy not an actual cold). I love it all though because I wanted to be pregnant so badly!

praying and swaying

12. Likes hotlikemexico, hakrueg liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Abifasc View Post
    Congratulations HLM I can’t wait to see your ultrasound pictures!!

Based on my bbt chart I’m due May 10th! I’m so excited!! I am friends with my OB so I already texted her and she wants to see me at 8 weeks so end of September!

I have super painful boobs and my skin is breaking out. I’m exhausted and have cold/flu symptoms (which I’m sure is from pregnancy not an actual cold). I love it all though because I wanted to be pregnant so badly!

That’s so awesome you have such a good relationship with your OB!

But wait... can cold and flu symptoms be a pregnancy thing?! I’ve had that too, since the night of my bfp! I feel like mine is an actual cold though. I started with sneezing and runny nose that night which progressed to congestion and blocked sinuses the next day. That was a week and a half ago now. I’m mostly fine during the day, just a little bit of stuffiness, and then it comes back and night and I wake up all congested again. I feel like mine is prob a cold though lol

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

14. Likes Abifasc liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it is!! You can google it- cold symptoms early pregnancy symptom and it’s one of the most common!

praying and swaying

16. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Abifasc View Post
    Yes it is!! You can google it- cold symptoms early pregnancy symptom and it’s one of the most common!

Oh wow, that’s crazy! I don’t think I had it with my second, but I’m pretty sure I did with my first also. All I remember with DS1 was blowing my nose constantly and there being a little bit of blood every time I blew my nose. I actually thought I was pregnant before my bfp that time just because the bleeding was so out of the ordinary for me! And I had the same exact thing this time — little bit of blood every time I blew my nose, when I was really stuffy last week.

Bodies are so weird, especially when pregnant, lol!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

18. Likes hakrueg, Abifasc liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes!!! I had the exact same thing- I had 2 nosebleeds at 6 and 7 dpo and I was like mmmmmmm that’s only something I get when pregnant!!

praying and swaying

20. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast