Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry Disneylover. I can feel my gut wrench on your behalf hearing that news. I am really hoping for some good news from this group soon.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneylover View Post
    I feel like th GD is worse this time than the last in some ways. Last time I I was a crying wreck but I still was able to take the weekly bump photos and be slightly happy.
    I literally can't even open my pregnancy apps. I don't even wanna think about it anymore.
    My husband and I had ANOTHER talk and I think we're finally getting somewhere. Possibly doing mini Ivf with microsort. That way we only get 2-3 embryos and hopefully they will all be girls. He just doesn't want the possibly of 8 embryos sitting somewhere or having to decide to get of boys. Even if we got 1 boy 1 girl I would still keep both. What do you guys think of this option?
    What is mini IVF? I’m not familiar with the term.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    What is mini IVF? I’m not familiar with the term.
    It's more of a natural IVF so you don't have to take all the drugs beforehand. You still have to take one or two but none of the shots and all that. They only harvest 2-3 eggs instead of like 20. Then with ezivf(a form of mini) they can actually let the embryos grow inside you that way they have a better chance of reaching blastocyst.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies
    Congratulations everyone.
    My friend is asking if there is a good medication for morning sickness which lasts all day. She vomits many times a day. Is there any safe medication you have tried and got better?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneylover View Post
    I feel like th GD is worse this time than the last in some ways. Last time I I was a crying wreck but I still was able to take the weekly bump photos and be slightly happy.
    I literally can't even open my pregnancy apps. I don't even wanna think about it anymore.
    My husband and I had ANOTHER talk and I think we're finally getting somewhere. Possibly doing mini Ivf with microsort. That way we only get 2-3 embryos and hopefully they will all be girls. He just doesn't want the possibly of 8 embryos sitting somewhere or having to decide to get of boys. Even if we got 1 boy 1 girl I would still keep both. What do you guys think of this option?
    Its not something I'm familiar with but it sounds like it may be a good option for you, ultimately you have to do what's right for your family. Have they got good success rates in choosing gender with this method? I really hope it all works out for you

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Slight complication for me, my initial bloods with my midwife showed abnormal thyroid function so I now have to go to see the consultant next week to see what treatment I need. It may mean an early scan (I'll be 10 weeks so not early but earlier than planned) to check baby's viability but I'm feeling fairly positive with how crap I've been feeling that all is ok! Well that and I feel like I have the start of a tiny bump, but that may just be a food baby although my appetite has been shocking!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My doctor ordered more blood work for me since I was adamant their ultrasound dating was wrong. Yesterday when my originally due date would put me at 8w0d (7w5d by ovulation date) gave me a progesterone of 43 and my HCG was 159,000-something. Again, much more consistent for the range of my dates than their dating. My next ultrasound isn’t until 11/11.
    DH (43), DW (40)

8. Likes Flowergirl liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies,

I am due 9th May and had swayed pink (I will post my sway) I have two DS’s aged 5 and 9.

I had been waiting to post in this group until I got confirmation of my babies gender which I am now pretty certain of.

I submitted a private 11w 6day and NSH 12 week 1 day scans to various nub websites (I know I shouldn’t but I just couldn’t help myself) Anyway I feel devastated as both the nub techs and nubologist both said boy

I understand that these are rather early but if they are seeing a raised nub now I feel I’m guaranteed another boy. I feel like all the hope I had for the first girl in our family is gone and I’ll never have a daughter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Peekaboo was correct. My little Noah, my 5th son and 2nd failed GD sway is on the way. I feel better seeing him on the screen, it gave me peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    praying and swaying

11. Likes Flowergirl, g.pooja812, fifi17 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Little darling Noah. He looks perfect Abifasc. So glad you got to see him and bond x
    2015 successful GD sway (thank you Atomic I’m eternally grateful!)
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

13. Likes Abifasc liked this post
Page 40 of 60 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast