Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear about more opposites . Hubby and I decided to wait until birth now! Yes we did sneak peek but are basically going to pretend it didn't exist. I can't handle the back and forth and for me at least waiting will be best. Plus if this really is a boy then next time we will be doing IVF and so this will be our last chance to hold out and not find out any "traditional" way. I'm still def going to be sad if this is a boy. But I'm content knowing no matter what we will get our daughter through IVF if we have to. Just playing the waiting game at this point. Which I agree with the rest of you...is the WORST.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear more opposites... wishing you all strenght and love!
    I am still very nauseous and vomiting so still on meds for it.
    We are having our third ultrasound next week thursday, where we will find out the gender. To be honest, Im so so nervous and feeling so guilty... I want this DD so so badly and pray every night to hear girl next week. I get so excited thinking about her name and her room and the clothes I will buy her. The joy in my parents eyes when they finally hear that after 6 grandsons they get their dream granddaughter. My mother really really wants a granddaughter...
    And then when I think of it turning out differently I just, well I shut it out. I know that’s bad and probably going to contribute to even worse GD if it turns out te way I fear, but im so scared to think about it. Scared for the law of attraction (I don’t know where I am getting this from all of a sudden) and I feel so lonely struggling with these feelings. Not able to tell anyone. Scared as this is our second and final child. DH definately doesn’t want any more babies after this...
    Three of my friends have heard girl the last three weeks and even though Im happy for them, at the same time it makes me nervous.
    So I try to focus on the good and visualise what I wish for.
    I just hope and pray that next week the room will light up pink!
    Last edited by ProudMom90; November 30th, 2020 at 05:42 AM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck for next week ProudMom90. I cross all my fingers you hear / see pink! I just had my NIPT today so will get the results back some time next week. I am half desperate to know but also definitely half terrified for the hope I"m clinging onto to end. She said that they will call and confirm that all is fine with your results, but that the gender will be on the report in the email. So assuming all is fine on the phone, then I can choose when to open the email. Although it's not really fair on my husband I really want to go on a walk to the middle of a field and open it alone, so I can react however I want to react. He wants a girl too for sure, but I genuinely don't know how I'll react and I don't want to make it harder for him.
    I did do sneakpeak last week but as though to punish me for wasting my money on it, I forgot to activate it by entering the bar code. I took it to the post office then came back to activate it and saw that the barcode was on the box which was already with the postman!! They will email eventually when it gets to their lab and I'll find out - but by the time they get to that I think my NIPT will be back anyway! In any case it will be interesting to see if they match up.
    I am dreaming every night about finding out gender - the more time goes on the more I"m sure it's a boy and the more down I become. I am hoping it's just my mind trying to protect myself.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    Good luck for next week ProudMom90. I cross all my fingers you hear / see pink! I just had my NIPT today so will get the results back some time next week. I am half desperate to know but also definitely half terrified for the hope I"m clinging onto to end. She said that they will call and confirm that all is fine with your results, but that the gender will be on the report in the email. So assuming all is fine on the phone, then I can choose when to open the email. Although it's not really fair on my husband I really want to go on a walk to the middle of a field and open it alone, so I can react however I want to react. He wants a girl too for sure, but I genuinely don't know how I'll react and I don't want to make it harder for him.
    I did do sneakpeak last week but as though to punish me for wasting my money on it, I forgot to activate it by entering the bar code. I took it to the post office then came back to activate it and saw that the barcode was on the box which was already with the postman!! They will email eventually when it gets to their lab and I'll find out - but by the time they get to that I think my NIPT will be back anyway! In any case it will be interesting to see if they match up.
    I am dreaming every night about finding out gender - the more time goes on the more I"m sure it's a boy and the more down I become. I am hoping it's just my mind trying to protect myself.
    All my fingers and toes crosser for you too reddevil!!
    I know exactly how you feel! I wish I found out the gender on my own too so I can react the way I really feel. Im so scared to see blue and having to swallow all my tears and pretend to be happy. I know I will be eventually, but just like everyone here, it will take time. On the other hand if we do see pink (the lady who does the ultrasounds makes the room light up pink or blue when she sees what the gender is) will be an overjoyous moment for us both! I just get such happy butterflies thinking about that! I dreamt she said blue and then said, hold on... its a little finger I recognised for a little p... you ARE having pink haha. I woke up soooo happy!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMom90 View Post
    All my fingers and toes crosser for you too reddevil!!
    I know exactly how you feel! I wish I found out the gender on my own too so I can react the way I really feel. Im so scared to see blue and having to swallow all my tears and pretend to be happy. I know I will be eventually, but just like everyone here, it will take time. On the other hand if we do see pink (the lady who does the ultrasounds makes the room light up pink or blue when she sees what the gender is) will be an overjoyous moment for us both! I just get such happy butterflies thinking about that! I dreamt she said blue and then said, hold on... its a little finger I recognised for a little p... you ARE having pink haha. I woke up soooo happy!!
    Yesss the feeling if it's pink will be amazing! I quite like the idea of the whole room changing colour! If it is pink it will be a moment you remember forever! EEK all fingers crossed.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMom90 View Post
    So sorry to hear more opposites... wishing you all strenght and love!
    I am still very nauseous and vomiting so still on meds for it.
    We are having our third ultrasound next week thursday, where we will find out the gender. To be honest, Im so so nervous and feeling so guilty... I want this DD so so badly and pray every night to hear girl next week. I get so excited thinking about her name and her room and the clothes I will buy her. The joy in my parents eyes when they finally hear that after 6 grandsons they get their dream granddaughter. My mother really really wants a granddaughter...
    And then when I think of it turning out differently I just, well I shut it out. I know that’s bad and probably going to contribute to even worse GD if it turns out te way I fear, but im so scared to think about it. Scared for the law of attraction (I don’t know where I am getting this from all of a sudden) and I feel so lonely struggling with these feelings. Not able to tell anyone. Scared as this is our second and final child. DH definately doesn’t want any more babies after this...
    Three of my friends have heard girl the last three weeks and even though Im happy for them, at the same time it makes me nervous.
    So I try to focus on the good and visualise what I wish for.
    I just hope and pray that next week the room will light up pink!
    I am praying and crossing everything for you! I am imagining the room being pink for you (because that's really cool she does that ) and I will send you and reddevil ALL my pink dust because I have plenty you are totally allowed to feel whatever it is you want to feel. I don't think it is bad to imagine getting your pink. I've been trying to wall off getting my hopes up and the other day it just got to be too much and I cried so much because I want to hear blue so bad. So let yourself feel it so it doesn't spill over like me it may make it a little worse but you already know you'll be disappointed so at least you know that you'll face it instead of hiding it or trying to act excited I know you will love any little baby but I know how hard it is to want our dream gender

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    So exciting! I hope for very speedy results from both so that you know! I'm sending you and proud mom ALL my pink dust because I have too much!! I am going to steal your idea and go to a field to open mine because I know if I see pink I will need to start my grieving process by running home or something

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NIPT appointment today. Measuring 12 wks which is a little ahead of my due date. Tech said nub looks girly I know nubs at 12 weeks are not accurate as babies look the same but it still broke my heart a little. Blood has been sent off so hopefully we aren't waiting forever on those.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Polaris.kai don't worry some times nub will get wrong result,if u don't mind how many girls u have how many times u tried blue sway

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jyotshna.y14 View Post
    Polaris.kai don't worry some times nub will get wrong result,if u don't mind how many girls u have how many times u tried blue sway

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    This will be my third girl (if confirmed). Second time swaying blue

Last edited by polaris.kai; November 30th, 2020 at 07:32 PM.

Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast