Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People like that are obnoxious and I just don’t understand why they do that. When my third child was finally a girl I got people telling me they were probably wrong. Now I just get comments telling me I have too many kids. People are going to say rude things no matter what the circumstance is.
    DH (43), DW (40)

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I don't know what "boy moms" you're talking to because we all hear the same thing - we'll never know love till we have a girl, yadda yadda. I often wonder if people even MEAN any of this stuff - it is more that they just look around, trying to come up with something to use against you, and settle on that just because it's there.

People need to stop with the comments. Sometimes I feel like women who are married with children are basically considered the lowest of the low, the last group of people it's "ok" to put down, criticize, mock, belittle, etc. Everyone else has some sort of organized movement behind them, but not us, because we're too busy trying to run our families to have time to stand up for ourselves.

These people are not worth your time. They're really, truly beneath you. (I mean, I can't even IMAGINE being the type of person who prays for a good outcome for themselves and yet takes pleasure in another person not having a good outcome?? That is a pretty sick mentality!

There are SO many people on this site who would love to have the exact family makeup you do. So many people are looking at you with jealously and wanting what you have, so many people think you have the perfect family. Even though right now you aren't hearing those people, I promise they do exist in droves.
    Thank you atomic totally agree that people see moms as an easy target!

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    People like that are obnoxious and I just don’t understand why they do that. When my third child was finally a girl I got people telling me they were probably wrong. Now I just get comments telling me I have too many kids. People are going to say rude things no matter what the circumstance is.
    Ugh people are gross lol guess I have the too many kids comments coming (if there is) next time because we want four kids

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope everyone is enjoying their babies

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a quick note to say our beautiful baby girl arrived a week or so ago. Despite having NIPT, and 3 scans all show a girl I still had to keep checking as I couldn’t believe it. Totally in love and thank yoj so much Atomic for your help and advice.
    Definitely no more babies here so am enjoying every minute of her!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! Congrats! Enjoy her.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    I honestly think this is the hardest yet most important lesson for women to learn.

A whole lot of people say mean things for NO REASON other than to keep you in your place. That's all it is. If you like tacos, they'll say tacos make you fat. If you like marching bands, they'll say something about how only nerds like marching bands. If you like red lipstick they'll tell you it makes you look sallow. If you have all girls they'll say you're missing out, if you have all boys they'll say you're missing out, and if you have a boy and a girl they'll say your family is boring or that it's so sad your daughter doesn't have a sister and your son a brother. It is meaningless, all a ploy by a bully to put themselves in a position of power and you in a position of weakness. Once you realize it, it is blissfully easy to ignore them most of the time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

11. Likes BunnyGirl19 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    Just a quick note to say our beautiful baby girl arrived a week or so ago. Despite having NIPT, and 3 scans all show a girl I still had to keep checking as I couldn’t believe it. Totally in love and thank yoj so much Atomic for your help and advice.
    Definitely no more babies here so am enjoying every minute of her!
    Yay congratulations!! Enjoy those baby snuggles

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960