Uploads
    Hey nisha clear your inbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nishi View Post
    Same happening with me,i hate it i am feeling vomiting all the day , i took an appointment on Thursday, i am wishing if she can suggest some medicine to me for nausea. How are you dealing with it? I mean any medicine or anything that helps you?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Mine thankfully is not that bad. As long as I don’t let myself get too hungry, I am okay. Hopefully it stays that way!

I had really bad nausea with my second, though. My midwife prescribed Diclegis. She gave me a sample and a coupon, because often insurance companies won’t cover it, and it can be expensive. The over the counter version is Unisom and vitamin B6. Did you figure out what provider you are going to see yet? I would suggest giving them a call and asking about Diclegis or the over the counter version!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:50 PM.

4. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post
    I’m 7 weeks tomorrow. I get a little nausea here and there. Sometimes it’s horrible and sometimes it corrected when I eat. No vomiting yet and I didn’t last pregnancy either. I’m dead tired though. I feel like I can barely move.

Did any of you ladies have the NIPT donein the past? I didn’t get it last time and was considering it this time. I just made an appt for 9 weeks and mentioned to the receptionist that I wanted to have it done and she said ok. I’m just wondering if I should reach out to the OB and ask her? The receptionist didn’t even know what it was. Lol! Is this something they need to prepare for or do I just mentioned at my first appt and they send me down to lab? Sounds like everyone else made a separate appt for it?

I didn’t have it last time, back then it was only offered to women with high risk pregnancies or who were 35 and over. BUT everything I have seen at work, it’s just done as a lab draw in between visits. I think it can be done as early as 9w? But here they do 10w. I have my prenatal intake appt with one of the midwives next Tuesday the 15th, and I’m going to talk to her about it then. When is your first appt? As long as it’s before 10w, I would prob just ask your OB about it then

Edited to add: hopefully this link works, but check this out! It should be covered for everyone now since ACOG officially recommends it for all pregnancies!

https://www.reddit.com/r/BabyBumps/c...tm_name=iossmf

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:50 PM.

7. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just saw that today too!! My appt is the 24th. I’ll be 9w 1day. I’d honestly rather do at 10 weeks just to have some leeway in case I’m off. Also, I feel like it’ll be more accurate.

So exciting! I think my insurance has already been covering it based on what I’ve seen at work, but if they try to deny it now, I can fight it with the info that it’s recommended by ACOG for all pregnancies. I’m going to do it at 10w+ too, which will be first week of October for me. I would def ask your OB about it when you go! Hopefully they can schedule you for it then. Hopefully same for me as well lol

ALSO I had my ultrasound this morning! It was PERFECT She said all the measurements were great. We saw the heartbeat! she was able to measure it too, 133bpm! I’m so happy and relieved! Also she said I ovulated from the right side. So cool to me that they can see that!

Here’s my little uterus inhabitant! The big circle is the yolk sac snd the white blob is the baby. Looks kind of like an upside down diamond ring, I think!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:51 PM.

10. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! I know, it’s crazy to me that we can see the heartbeat so early!

So idk if I’ve mentioned this before but I have a history of a herniated disc, L5/S1, I had to get an epidural steroid injection in July 2018 and I haven’t had any problems since then.

Well, this morning, sometime after my ultrasound, I stood up from my desk chair while working, and felt that same lightning bolt pain shooting down my leg. It’s only gotten worse since then, I can’t stand up straight and DH had to help me walk from the bathroom back to the couch. I’m so upset, I don’t know what I’m going to do, can’t take motrin and Tylenol doesn’t touch it. The first time I injured the disc they gave me a prednisone taper and that helped, I don’t even know if we can take that while pregnant?

I’m going to have to call the office first thing in the morning, but I haven’t even had my first prenatal appt yet and haven’t met any of the Midwives, so idk what they’ll do. I’m freaking out I keep thinking how screwed I am, if I blew out my back at only 6w3d pregnant, what’s going to happen as the pregnancy progresses and I have a big belly?!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:51 PM.

13. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That must be scary and kind of nerve wracking! I believe there are plenty of safe options during pregnancy. You figure they help you manage pain while in labor so they should have the ability at any other time in pregnancy. I hope you are able to get some sleep despite being in pain! Keep us updated. I’ll be thinking of you!

Thanks! I’ve been doing tons of googling (I know not always best) and it looks like an MRI to evaluate is safe and possibly steroids and definitely PT. I was able to heal it the first time I injured it with the prednisone and PT and lots of time and rest. Hopefully something similar. I’ll let you know how it goes after I call the office in the morning. Thanks again!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

15. Likes hakrueg liked this post
Page 6 of 60 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast