Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I found out last time at 12.5 weeks with the test. Idk I feel like for me it's either find out early or at birth haha. Because you're right the Hope building up would suck and at least at birth hopefully I'd be overwhelmed enough it would be okay. I haven't decided yet. I'm trying to look at it as, no matter when I find out the decision is already made, it was made at conception, waiting won't change it haha. Luckily this isn't our last but I really would like it to be a girl so this weight is lifted. I can finally feel at peace with our next few kids just being a surprise. Plus we want to go on a. Big trip in a couple years so we're thinking of waiting until after that to have kids 3 and 4. It's a confusing time for sure. I wish you all the pink dust though. Something just feels good about This, I hope You feel it too! Plus we both got our BFP at 9DPO that has to mean something right???

2. Likes hakrueg, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    See I could never do the surprise! I give props to people who go team green. There's just no way I could ever do that. I NEED to know ahead of time. It's bad. I agree though I do feel good about it! I know I did a good job with my sway, so even if it IS boy #3, I know that I gave it my all and did everything that I could, so another boy was just meant to be. And then if it is a girl, then it's a dream come true. Can't go wrong either way really... at the end of the day I'm just SO EXCITED for another baby! Also I got my bfp at 9dpo with DS2, haha. So for me that doesn't mean a whole lot! Lol

hakrueg YUP men are the worst with pain. And SICKNESS! Any time my DH gets a cold he acts like he's dying. LOL

And that's so awesome it took her only 5 days to get it back!! I hooooope mine is that quick. I also really would love to get the email too, I'm just not sure if that's an option here. Let us know how your friend found out if you ask! I know that my office does the Panorama test which is done by the company Natera. I've already poked around on their website, and I know that they have a patient portal. I'm just not sure if I'll be able to use it? I know that Natera faxes the Panorama results over to the office, because I've seen the result pages scanned into the records. The organization uses Epic for medical records so we get to use the MyChart app, which links to Epic so we can see our test results and such. BUT since the Panorama is a scanned result, it's not linked to MyChart. Technically I could pull up my own record in Epic while working, however we are not supposed to do that. I've done it before and gotten away with it, but they can track us at any time, and I REALLY have no desire to be disciplined over looking up my own test results, lmao. It's going to be sooooooo hard not to though! I'm gonna ask them at the office if they know anything about the patient portal Natera has and if I'll be able to use it. If not, I might ask if they can give me a copy of the results in an envelope instead of just writing the gender. I was planning on just giving the NIPT results to my mom in an envelope to tell her that I'm pregnant, because maybe she won't be as judgmental if she sees the gender result first (hopefully a girl) and can imagine a little baby.

Which brings me to a good question, how are you all planning to tell your families?

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:55 PM.

5. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:56 PM.

7. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow thanks for finding that out! I hope that’s an option here too, it would save me from having to drive to the office to pick up the envelope, haha.

And woohoo that’s so exciting about your sister! So your babies will be pretty close in age too! My DS1’s cousin was born literally the DAY before him, she was Dec 18th and he was Dec 19th. Her mom went a week late and I went a week early. Unfortunately we hardly ever see his cousin because there’s tons of drama and court stuff with her mother. But when we do get to see them they always have fun together. That’s really cool though that it’s your SISTER and your babies will be so close in age! I don’t think my sister will ever have kids tbh, if she does it won’t be for a LONG time. But my DH is the oldest of four so at least our kids have some cousins on that side!

As for when to tell them... you and I are pretty close timelinewise, so I imagine we’ll be finding out about mid October-ish what we’re having via NIPT results. Do you think that’s enough time after your sister’s baby has been born to tell them? Baby will be a couple weeks old, announce baby & gender all at once, and then there’s even more excitement to go around when everyone realizes your babies will be super close in age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:56 PM.

10. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, my phone didn't tell me there was a new post!
    My parents are coming to visit in about a month (they live out of state) so I just was going to tell them when they get here. Thinking of putting my DS in his big brother shirt and picking them up that way. My mom knows we've been trying so I don't think she will be surprised. We will probably tell my husband's parents on Halloween. It's our anniversary and we're going to do a cute announcement then anyways. I tried to have coffee again today because I was tired. BIG mistake, I am currently dying as we speak. So I guess it's confirmed-this baby hates coffee.
    With my NIPT they posted all of the chromosome results to my portal but I had to actually call to get the gender. I think I would rather them post them so my husband can look first. I'm just getting really excited for my first appt! It's not until October 5th, and it seems like time is passing much slower this time around. Maybe that's a good thing? I know mother's intuition can be wrong with gender. With my last I feel like I knew deep down it was a boy but I couldn't accept it. This time I feel like I just [I]know[I] it's a girl.
    Or twins? My husband is convinced it's twins now for some reason. All because the little girl I nanny for said so. She knew I was pregnant the day before I took a test- when I was leaving she kissed my belly and said goodbye baby. I was like ??????? The next day I took a test and sure enough! So now she's told me it's twins and my husband believes her

12. Likes hakrueg, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:57 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cramps can be scary! I feel like I'm noticing every little thing this time. Since my last one I basically had zero symptoms-aside from sore boobs. Dr.Pepper for the win! I'm trying to find a caffeine substitute since this little babe doesn't want me drinking coffee. I am excited about the t-shirt, I think we're going for full surprise this time around. For his parents I think we might just do a slideshow video, half of it being normal pictures then the second half like announcement board, my son in his shirt, the pregnancy test etc.

15. Likes hakrueg liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys !! I’m 5DPO today
    When did you guys take the test ? I’m trying not to waste so much money on the test !! But it’s really hard to wait !! My 28th birthday tomarrow!! We are doing a little party next weekend! I hope I’ll get positive then so I can announce it to my mom and brothers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Likes hakrueg liked this post
Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast