Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post
    Hi ladies, I don’t post much either but I read most of the posts in this group before and I’m so excited for everyone! Just wanted to share that after getting my BFP in early August I did NIPT last week which confirmed a baby girl! I did not feel much nausea or tiredness this time around (same as with my boys) and did eat meat (cut down from my protein heavy diet though) and had 2 attempts in fertile window (I had a miscarriage earlier in the year so just wanted to get pregnant again) so I was sure it’s another boy!!! but my sway worked! I honestly think that diet is the key! Wishing everyone a healthy pregnancy and to get your desired gender!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congratulations on your baby girl!! That is amazing!!! I’m so happy for you, thirdtimelucky01!

2. Thanks Thirdtimelucky01 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flowergirl & Bunnygirl congrats on your bfps! and welcome! I’m so excited for all these bfps lately!

And thirdtimelucky CONGRATS on your baby girl! I can’t even imagine the excitement! So very happy for you! Did you post your sway in the forum? I would love to read it!

Abi YAY for for ultrasound pics! That’s so awesome you got so many! Happy all is going well and jealous of your non-sickness, lol! I wouldn’t put much stock into the Ramzi theory either. I don’t think it’s ever been actually proven. Are you going to be doing NIPT?

hakrueg re: opening pics in Tapatalk, I tap the black space below the pic and that “closes” it and brings me back into the thread. Hope that makes sense!

As for me — my lab appt including NIPT is one week from today! Ahhh! Within two weeks or so we should know. I’m so nervous I feel like my exhaustion is finally letting up a bit in that I have not fallen asleep on the couch after work in a couple days. The nausea and aversions to basically EVERY FOOD EVER is still going strong though Even with the Unisom + B6 I only get about one “good” meal a day, at dinner time. But by “good” I mean something super unhealthy and carb laden. The rest of the day it’s cereal, fruit cups, and soup, if I’m lucky. I’m terrified to step on a scale, I feel like I’ve gained so much weight already. I’m so happy and grateful to be pregnant but man I can’t wait until this awful first tri is over!

Thanks for listening to my rant!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

4. Thanks Flowergirl thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats flowergirl and bunnygirl on your bfp’s!! So exciting!!

Abi, your baby pics are adorable!

6. Thanks Flowergirl thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Quote Originally Posted by babygirl1 View Post
    Congratulations on your baby girl!! That is amazing!!! I’m so happy for you, thirdtimelucky01!
    Thank you babygirl1 sending all the pink dust to you!!!

Last edited by Thirdtimelucky01; October 1st, 2020 at 03:27 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    Flowergirl & Bunnygirl congrats on your bfps! and welcome! I’m so excited for all these bfps lately!

And thirdtimelucky CONGRATS on your baby girl! I can’t even imagine the excitement! So very happy for you! Did you post your sway in the forum? I would love to read it!

Abi YAY for for ultrasound pics! That’s so awesome you got so many! Happy all is going well and jealous of your non-sickness, lol! I wouldn’t put much stock into the Ramzi theory either. I don’t think it’s ever been actually proven. Are you going to be doing NIPT?

hakrueg re: opening pics in Tapatalk, I tap the black space below the pic and that “closes” it and brings me back into the thread. Hope that makes sense!

As for me — my lab appt including NIPT is one week from today! Ahhh! Within two weeks or so we should know. I’m so nervous I feel like my exhaustion is finally letting up a bit in that I have not fallen asleep on the couch after work in a couple days. The nausea and aversions to basically EVERY FOOD EVER is still going strong though Even with the Unisom + B6 I only get about one “good” meal a day, at dinner time. But by “good” I mean something super unhealthy and carb laden. The rest of the day it’s cereal, fruit cups, and soup, if I’m lucky. I’m terrified to step on a scale, I feel like I’ve gained so much weight already. I’m so happy and grateful to be pregnant but man I can’t wait until this awful first tri is over!

Thanks for listening to my rant!

I haven’t posted my sway yet, I cannot do it from my phone for some reason, have to find time to log in from my laptop.
    Good luck with your NIPT! I did mine on Monday afternoon (like 1 hour before they closed) and got the results by Friday same week!

9. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post
    I haven’t posted my sway yet, I cannot do it from my phone for some reason, have to find time to log in from my laptop.
    Good luck with your NIPT! I did mine on Monday afternoon (like 1 hour before they closed) and got the results by Friday same week!

Yeah, I had to log into my laptop to do it also. Tapatalk doesn’t like the form. Let us know when you do get a chance to post it! I know how hard it is to find time to drag out the laptop though, lol!

And WOW that’s so quick!! Mine is a Wednesday so I’m SURE I won’t get it until the next week. Which company/test was yours, do you know? My office does the Panorama test by Natera. How did you get your results? Did the office call you? I’m hoping I’ll be able to use Natera’s patient portal somehow to get my results sooner than having to wait for the office to call me, haha

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

11. Thanks rebekahlaurenn thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 10:37 PM.

13. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you everyone! It's so weird I have not had any aversions which were SO strong with my last 3 boys. I didn't have any aversions with my first son, but I was constantly nauseous! This is definitely my easiest pregnancy which has me convinced its a girl - I so so so hope it is! I'm a little uneasy around chicken but not violently so like I was with the others! My boy pregnancies can be characterized by constant nausea, intense cravings for meat, and huge aversions to meat and eggs that got worse with each baby (so dramatically so that I thought the last 3 boys were girls because I was so sick!)

Congratulations on your girl thirdtimelucky! That's amazing - I can't imagine the feeling!!!

I was offered to do NIPT next week, but I can't justify the out of pocket cost. It was soooo tempting though!!
    praying and swaying

15. Likes hotlikemexico, Thirdtimelucky01 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 10:38 PM.

17. Likes Abifasc, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s amazing that your insurance covers it!! I would definitely do it then!! You swayed boy correct? I have heard about MaterniT21 but not really any specifics.

praying and swaying

Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast