Page 15 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 10:39 PM.

2. Likes hotlikemexico, Abifasc liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m debating finding out gender or not. I automatically get an NIPT since I’m “old” and also high risk for other reasons. I kind of want a surprise, but I want to sew baby’s wardrobe and don’t want to make everything neutral. LOL
    DH (43), DW (40)

4. Likes hotlikemexico, Abifasc, hakrueg liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that’s really awesome you can do it on your own time!! I hope you get your boy!! I have 4 and they’re amazing!

I heard of one genetic test that is $99 out of pocket so I might see if I can do that, if not we will attempt to find out at 15 weeks with a private ultrasound! What about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    praying and swaying

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abi I’m so jealous lol! My first pregnancy with DS1 was like that, no nausea and no aversions. It was great. I could still eat whatever I wanted. DS2 was the complete opposite with awful nausea, I felt so bad, I was convinced he was a girl because of it. I don’t blame you for not paying out of pocket either. It’s expensive! Could you maybe call your insurance and try to fight it? The ACOG recommends NIPT for ALL women and pregnancies now regardless of age or risk status, as of August. I feel like that’s a good bit of info to back you up lol

hakrueg so exciting you got yours done today, ahhh! MaterniT21 seems to be the next most popular one up after the Panorama, I’ve seen both of those mentioned so many times. And SO awesome you can get the results online! I really hope I can have the same experience with Natera’s patient portal. And yay for your sister’s baby! She was team green? I was the “mold breaker” in my family — no one had had a boy for 18 years before my first son was born!

Bunnygirl that’s so awesome that you sew! Handmade baby clothes are the best

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

7. Likes Abifasc liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so excited for everyone! I can't believe the NIPT's are already happening for some of you. I go to my first ultrasound on Monday, then it will be probably 3 weeks until I do the NIPT. I keep having some good days and some bad as far as symptoms go-it's almost every other day. I so hope everyone gets their desired gender and I'm glad we have this group to talk about it. I know the NIPT is covered by insurance-kind of. Like they charge the insurance thousands of dollars and usually the insurance will only pay part of it. But last time it still cost me nothing out of pocket. That's usually how the companies work-they try to milk the insurance for as much as possible but promise the patient a max of like 150 out of pocket.

hakrueg I'm so glad you get to see your results online! I really hope I can do that this time, I hated hearing it on the phone.

9. Likes hotlikemexico, hakrueg liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I discovered today there's a new blood gender test on the market called Peekaboo and it's offered by the DNA diagnostic center and endorsed by the American Pregnancy Association. It's only $65! I ordered it today so we will see how it goes!
    praying and swaying

11. Likes hakrueg, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 10:40 PM.

13. Thanks g.pooja812 thanked for this post
    Likes Thirdtimelucky01, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Ahhhhhh that’s so exciting! I can’t believe this time is already coming up! You’ll find out Tuesday and then I go for my labs the next day! Hopefully my results are just as quick. Since it says it was sent to your physician already, do you think the office will end up calling you ahead of time, like before you get the results online?

And Abi that’s exciting! That’s a good price! I looked it up real quick and it looks like it’s the same type of test as the sneak peek where they just look for the present of a Y chromosome. Are you going to go to a lab to have it drawn or do the collection at home?

Also, my team lead emailed me out of nowhere this morning that they were going to do my yearly eval today, I was freaking out! I was so nervous I had literal sweat stains in my armpits, hahaha. I knew my eval was coming up, but they snuck it in on me! I’ve been dreading it because productivity is a big portion of our eval and mine was all messed up this year thanks to covid and childcare issues. Plus I had already decided that this was when I was going to tell them (my manager and team leader) that I was pregnant, as it would be much easier to do in person via a conference call than a random email in a couple of weeks being like “HEY SO... guess what...” LOL.

ANYWAY my eval was WAY better than I expected AND they asked me to take on a new task and train to help out in a different specialty area! And then they were so excited when I told them about being pregnant!! I knew they would be, it was just so daunting to have “oh man I have to tell them now” hanging over my head. But it’s done with, all went well, and I’m heading into this weekend very happy and relieved!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

15. Thanks hakrueg thanked for this post
    Likes fifi17 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was hoping to get my first ultrasound/appointment scheduled, but protocols have changed as of September 1. I got a confirmation HCG level drawn, which is normally all that’s required. However, I called my perinatology office today and was told I need two more HCG levels done 72 hours apart first, so I’m getting one done tonight after DH gets home and another one on Monday. Then they’ll schedule me. Grrrr......so annoying. I need to start on Lovenox for my blood clotting disorder between 6-8 weeks, so I’m sitting here waiting for my appointment to be scheduled. With my kids’ school schedules I am limited on when I’m able to go in and the more time that goes by, the less likely a time will fit my schedule.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bunnygirl19 do you know what your hcg levels were with the test you’ve done? I just found out mine was 83 at cycle day 30 and my obstetrician wants me to do for another blood test to check hcg again too. I’m a little worried.. is that really low for 14 DPO? I’ve been given progesterone suppositories to do twice a day too. I don’t know if things are looking iffy or he’s just being overly cautious after our loss 4 months ago..

I’m starting to get attached so I’m praying everything is okay.

Thank you for your congrats messages everyone. I’m so excited to hear NIPT results for everyone coming up! I’m only 4 weeks now so I’ve got awhile to wait.

18. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
Page 15 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast