Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 10:41 PM.

2. Thanks Flowergirl thanked for this post
    Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    Yeah, I had to log into my laptop to do it also. Tapatalk doesn’t like the form. Let us know when you do get a chance to post it! I know how hard it is to find time to drag out the laptop though, lol!

And WOW that’s so quick!! Mine is a Wednesday so I’m SURE I won’t get it until the next week. Which company/test was yours, do you know? My office does the Panorama test by Natera. How did you get your results? Did the office call you? I’m hoping I’ll be able to use Natera’s patient portal somehow to get my results sooner than having to wait for the office to call me, haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have no idea which company did my NIPT to be honest with you, I’ll ask my OB next time I see him, I got a referral from my OB to get it done at the pathology and the results went straight to my OB office so I called them on Friday to see if the results were back - and they were! So exciting that yours is only a few days away!

4. Likes hotlikemexico, hakrueg liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowergirl View Post
    Bunnygirl19 do you know what your hcg levels were with the test you’ve done? I just found out mine was 83 at cycle day 30 and my obstetrician wants me to do for another blood test to check hcg again too. I’m a little worried.. is that really low for 14 DPO? I’ve been given progesterone suppositories to do twice a day too. I don’t know if things are looking iffy or he’s just being overly cautious after our loss 4 months ago..

I’m starting to get attached so I’m praying everything is okay.

Thank you for your congrats messages everyone. I’m so excited to hear NIPT results for everyone coming up! I’m only 4 weeks now so I’ve got awhile to wait.
    Mine was 163 on cycle day 29 or 16dpo so I think yours is ok too.

6. Thanks Flowergirl thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post
    Flower girl, I really hope everything is ok with your little one! I just read average hcg for 14 dpo is 17 - 119 so I think 80 sounds right!!

HLM, glad your evaluation went better than expected! I think we are much harder on ourselves than others are.

I’m not sure what they mean by the report has already been sent. I’m wondering if it’s just that she also received an update. I just have a hard time believing that they received it and completed it already. I can’t be sure though. I don’t think I’d hear anything from my OB til Monday anyway. In which case, I just won’t call back until I’ve had the chance to review them myself. Either that or just decline to hear the gender over the phone and look when I’m ready.

Thank you so much for checking that out and for the reassurance. I’m so scared after last time, I just really want it to work out this time. I’m 39 now so I don’t think I’ll have it in me to keep up the LE diet and clomid and TTC if this doesn’t work out. Plus not sure my heart could keep going through this uncertainty.
    2015 successful GD sway (thank you Atomic I’m eternally grateful!)
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=Thirdtimelucky01;1059284]Mine was 163 on cycle day 29 or 16dpo so I think yours is ok too.

Thank you thirdtimelycky01 I think mine is okay but it’s on the lower end of okay which worries me I was never anxious like this with my other 3. I think after you know how fragile this time truly is it adds a layer of worry I wouldn’t usually have to this extent. I won’t really know much until the next lot of bloods I guess..
    I’ll try and take it easy in the meantime.
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to flood the feed! I just realised that it really makes a difference as to what day you ovulate in your cycle when testing for Hcg. I was looking at my cycle day which made my levels look low but if you look at the DPO there’s a big difference in each day! So considering my test was when I was only 14 dpo I think things look like they’re in a pretty safe zone yay so relieved.
    May 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just got my 16DPO level back (today’s draw) and it came back at 439. Nobody told me what my 12DPO level was.
    DH (43), DW (40)

11. Likes Flowergirl, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    I just got my 16DPO level back (today’s draw) and it came back at 439. Nobody told me what my 12DPO level was.
    So good! My next test isn’t until DPO 20 because we have a long weekend here so hopefully I’ve had a very significant rise.
    May 2020

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 10:42 PM.

14. Likes hotlikemexico, fifi17 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so excited to see everyone's NIPT results! Hakreug I love those announcements - the pumpkin one is so unique! I won't be announcing our pregnancy on social media until we know the gender mostly because I don't want everyone's hopes that it's a girl (because no one wants that more than we do dang it!) I love the unique ideas!
    praying and swaying

16. Likes hakrueg, hotlikemexico liked this post
Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast