Page 24 of 60 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone my sneak peek results came today, i don't know how true is this i am having another girl, i was little upset but its ok i want a healthy baby, everything is in God's hands .

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2. Likes hakrueg liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m really sorry guys !! I see everyone getting failed sway results!! I don’t know what so say !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How to deal with it?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post

Our Announcement

This is THE CUTEST! I love it! Oh my gosh. Did you write that on the pumpkin yourself? It’s so fancy! Great job! And I know what you mean about feeling some type of way about a person who had a name/spelling you liked.. I’ve lost a couple good names along the way that way too lol! Also my back is doing so much better, thanks! We took the boys to a farm today for a corn maze and pumpkin picking and it’s the most activity I’ve done since I hurt my back... all was well! I’m a bit sore now on the couch with my ice pack but its still soo much better. I finally start PT this week too on Wednesday thankfully!

Abi & Nishi — I’m so sorry you guys didn’t get the results you were hoping for. I’m not saying don’t believe it or trying to give false hope but “don’t paint the nursery yet” as atomic says. Could you guys do a private ultrasound at like 14/15 weeks? I’m just so hesitant to trust those 100%!

Also, MyChart just trolled me so hard! I got a notification of a new test result and I was assuming it was just my HIV/syphilis as those are the only ones not back yet. But when I opened it the first word I saw was “Panorama” and my heart skipped a beat LOL — just to see this!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowergirl View Post
    What is everyone craving? Do you have a lot of symptoms? My biggest weakness at the moment is ice-cream and chocolate! I don’t know if this is a good sign for girl (I craved more sweets with my daughter) or if I’m just making the most of not being on LE diet anymore haha! I’m only 5.5 weeks now and not overly nauseous yet so I’m sure once that hits in about a week I’ll have more aversions/cravings.
    Nausea has started kicking me already , I will be 5 weeks tomorrow and already throwing. By breast hurt also feeling very tired. For food craving I just wanna have salty and spicy food ! Can’t tolerate anything sweet even a tumps which I take for my heart burn.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by g.pooja812 View Post
    Nausea has started kicking me already , I will be 5 weeks tomorrow and already throwing. By breast hurt also feeling very tired. For food craving I just wanna have salty and spicy food ! Can’t tolerate anything sweet even a tumps which I take for my heart burn.

Oh wow you’re getting it hardcore already, it’s not fun. I’m so surprised I still feel relatively okay, I even did another pregnancy test just incase! I’m getting shortness of breath, some insomnia causing extra tiredness, sweet cravings, tender breasts, dizzy spells, heightened sense of smell, I’ve had nasal congestion for a few weeks now but that’s easing.. but amazingly not much nausea at all. I’ve read 6 weeks is the magic point of when it usually hits you so that’s this coming week for me so we’ll see if I dodge a bullet but I doubt it, I’ve felt nausea in all 4 of my previous pregnancies so it will be a bit of a miracle to miss it this time!
    Last edited by Flowergirl; October 11th, 2020 at 06:34 AM.
    2015 successful GD sway (thank you Atomic I’m eternally grateful!)
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

8. Likes g.pooja812 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Abi and Nishi, I hope you’re doing okay I’m praying over here that your results were not accurate and you still have a chance at your desired gender. I know they’re not 100% accurate right?

Given the few sway opposites we’ve already potentially had I’m thinking I better start preparing myself for blue just incase. I’ve had so many girl vibes since conception but I don’t trust them now
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can’t wait to hear your results hotlikemexico, I have my fingers crossed for you!
    May 2020

11. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the exact same thing. Have been having girl vibes too since we found out but scared to trust them now...
    I also hope the results weren’t accurate Abi and Nishi and you both get the desired gender!
    My fingers are crossed for you hotlikemexico!

13. Likes Flowergirl, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowergirl View Post
    Oh wow you’re getting it hardcore already, it’s not fun. I’m so surprised I still feel relatively okay, I even did another pregnancy test just incase! I’m getting shortness of breath, some insomnia causing extra tiredness, sweet cravings, tender breasts, dizzy spells, heightened sense of smell, I’ve had nasal congestion for a few weeks now but that’s easing.. but amazingly not much nausea at all. I’ve read 6 weeks is the magic point of when it usually hits you so that’s this coming week for me so we’ll see if I dodge a bullet but I doubt it, I’ve felt nausea in all 4 of my previous pregnancies so it will be a bit of a miracle to miss it this time!
    I know right! When I was pregnant with my angel baby in March , Nausea did hit me badly at 6 weeks.. and with my daughter it started the same day when I got my positive pregnancy result. That was horrible , I was on medication . This time it’s not that bad however I feel like it will kick me hard within a week. Out of fear I again did the pregnancy test today and finally got a dye stealer , so I am pretty sure it’s not a chemical. Just praying this is my sticky rainbow baby. I am going for my first ultrasound on 28th oct so I know anxiety will always be there.

15. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
Page 24 of 60 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast