Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m not having many symptoms yet. I feel mostly normal aside from being more tired than usual and I have extreme constipation and bloating already. Nausea hasn’t started yet, but I don’t normally get it this early anyway.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by g.pooja812 View Post
    I know right! When I was pregnant with my angel baby in March , Nausea did hit me badly at 6 weeks.. and with my daughter it started the same day when I got my positive pregnancy result. That was horrible , I was on medication . This time it’s not that bad however I feel like it will kick me hard within a week. Out of fear I again did the pregnancy test today and finally got a dye stealer , so I am pretty sure it’s not a chemical. Just praying this is my sticky rainbow baby. I am going for my first ultrasound on 28th oct so I know anxiety will always be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Me too, I am being really protective about this pregnancy, barely anyone knows. I’m going to wait until after NIPT and nuchal scan results etc. before I even tell family. I just don’t want to have to explain to everyone if something goes wrong again. I have my first obstetrician appointment today so I’m hoping he’ll give me a little scan in his rooms but I know there won’t be much to see yet! I saw your hcg levels, they look incredible! I have a good feeling this is your sticky rainbow
    2015 successful GD sway (thank you Atomic I’m eternally grateful!)
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

3. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    I’m not having many symptoms yet. I feel mostly normal aside from being more tired than usual and I have extreme constipation and bloating already. Nausea hasn’t started yet, but I don’t normally get it this early anyway.
    I’m pretty sure are only days apart with our pregnancies (I’m 6 weeks tomorrow) so it’s reassuring to hear that you don’t have nausea yet either Bunnygirl. It has had me questioning if something is wrong but maybe I should just enjoy being able to eat what I want while I can!
    2015 successful GD sway (thank you Atomic I’m eternally grateful!)
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

5. Likes hakrueg, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowergirl View Post
    I’m pretty sure are only days apart with our pregnancies (I’m 6 weeks tomorrow) so it’s reassuring to hear that you don’t have nausea yet either Bunnygirl. It has had me questioning if something is wrong but maybe I should just enjoy being able to eat what I want while I can!
    I think we’re about the same. I was given a due date of June 7 by my perinatologist, but if they went by ovulation day I’d be due June 9. If I measure more than 4 days off at my scan they’ll change my dates.

We don’t usually announce until much farther along, like 14-plus weeks minimum. My last pregnancy was announced at 23 weeks. We didn’t announce the twins until 17 weeks. I had a cute announcement idea for when we’re at Disney World, but I’d only be 13 weeks and I’m not comfortable announcing that early with my history. It’s more likely we’ll wait until Christmas or New Year on the early side. If our trip to Thailand in early January doesn’t get cancelled (it’s looking likely it will), we’ll do a cute announcement from there. This is my last pregnancy and I’d love to show it off and enjoy it, but I’m just too anxious about something going wrong again.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone, I’m still coming to terms with it honestly- I swayed and prayed hard. I’m praying It’s a contaminated test but preparing for it being accurate. It’s not that having a fifth boy is the end of the world- I love having boys! But not having a daughter knocks the breath out of me.

praying and swaying

8. Likes hakrueg, hotlikemexico, Flowergirl liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:29 PM.

10. Likes hotlikemexico, Abifasc, Flowergirl liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Abifasc View Post
    Thanks everyone, I’m still coming to terms with it honestly- I swayed and prayed hard. I’m praying It’s a contaminated test but preparing for it being accurate. It’s not that having a fifth boy is the end of the world- I love having boys! But not having a daughter knocks the breath out of me.

I know exactly what you mean. I love having boys! I always wanted a brother growing up, begged my parents for years to have another baby so I’d have a chance at a brother but nope, just me & my younger sister. We wanted a boy first and we’re blessed with that. I love being a boy mom! I love having boys! I love watching them play and grow together and be brothers. It’s great! And I know having another boy and giving them another little brother would be great and we’ll be very happy with that also! But I want the other experience too... the thought of never having a daughter just absolutely crushes me.

We honestly didn’t even know If we’d ever be able to swing having a third baby at all, so in the end I’m just very happy and grateful that we were able to make that happen. I’m hoping that fact alone will help me push through the gender disappointment quicker If we do end up with a sway opposite also. We even started talking about boys names yesterday and actually found one we like!!! Just a few more days... this wait for the results feels worse than the TWW honestly!

hakrueg do you think you will try for a third in the future? I know kind of hard to know that at this point, lol! I think that was one of the things that made DS2 being a boy that much worse to accept because back then we really didn’t know if we could ever have another. But maybe knowing back then that we WOULD be able to try again, would have helped me a bit.

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

12. Likes Abifasc liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PS: one more thing, I just have to say again how thankful I am for this site. I’m in the May 2021 due date sub on reddit also. Today someone made a post asking who’s going to be team green basically. That spurred a whole discussion on “gender doesn’t matter” and “not forcing gender on babies” and all the usual shaming etc etc. TWO other people mentioned having a strong gender preference and the possibility of gender disappointment, that was it. I didn’t even bother to comment because I probably would have been down voted only two other people even know we swayed at all, I would never say that on reddit or anything, but god forbid if I commented on that post saying we’re anxiously awaiting the NIPT results and hoping for a girl because we have two boys already!

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

14. Likes Abifasc, hakrueg, Flowergirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I forgot to update on my HCG levels. I’m happy they have been rising well.
    16DPO: 439
    18DPO: 1272
    22DPO: 7488
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:28 PM.

17. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast