Page 26 of 60 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    I think we’re about the same. I was given a due date of June 7 by my perinatologist, but if they went by ovulation day I’d be due June 9. If I measure more than 4 days off at my scan they’ll change my dates.

We don’t usually announce until much farther along, like 14-plus weeks minimum. My last pregnancy was announced at 23 weeks. We didn’t announce the twins until 17 weeks. I had a cute announcement idea for when we’re at Disney World, but I’d only be 13 weeks and I’m not comfortable announcing that early with my history. It’s more likely we’ll wait until Christmas or New Year on the early side. If our trip to Thailand in early January doesn’t get cancelled (it’s looking likely it will), we’ll do a cute announcement from there. This is my last pregnancy and I’d love to show it off and enjoy it, but I’m just too anxious about something going wrong again.
    I’m having my dating scan in a week but if I go off my LMP my due date is 8th of June so we’re right on par! Your hcg levels are much stronger than mine though. I am worried but the obstetrician isn’t because they doubled in 36 hours so that’s faster than average.

I’ll also wait to announce. I might even tell family on Christmas Day when I’ll be 16.5 weeks and social media after that (if at all).

When I saw my obs today he did a little scan in his room and he couldn’t rule out that there was only one gestational sac! It looked like there was either 2 sacs or he was picking up on an ovary and one sac. Eager for my dating scan to find out more because I was on clomid there’s a risk of multiples! I couldn’t see the yolk or anything in the sacs but my obstetrician said it’s probably too early (at 5 weeks) to pick it up.
    2015 successful GD sway (thank you Atomic I’m eternally grateful!)
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

2. Likes hakrueg, hotlikemexico, g.pooja812 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    I forgot to update on my HCG levels. I’m happy they have been rising well.
    16DPO: 439
    18DPO: 1272
    22DPO: 7488
    That’s a beautiful range! Lots of sticky baby dust to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flowergirl and Bunnygirl19, I am also 6w+1 or 6w today!
    They said i am due on 6-6-2021!
    I have got a little nausea since yesterday, but it’s not too bad yet!

We have talked about this being our last baby, I am praying so hard now that I am just able to feel happiness regardless of the sex... so scared for GD.

5. Likes Flowergirl, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:27 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post
    So exciting!! How would you feel about multiples? Excited, nervous...??

Haha oh my goodness it would totally be my luck haha! We were very much done with 3 and then we had a surprise #4 earlier this year which sadly didn’t work out and I was heartbroken even though nothing made sense to have another baby but the seed had been planted so we tried for #4 to see if it was meant to be. I was only going to give 2 cycles of clomid a go then close the door on this chapter if I didn’t fall in those 2 months (it took 6 cycles with my daughter). Well to our utter disbelief it happened the first cycle with basically one attempt!! So all I could really do is laugh if we get twins too haha. After everything though I realise just how much of a blessing and gift being pregnant and having a baby (or babies!) is so after the initial freak out I think it would totally embrace it. I love being a mum more than anything in this world so kind of pinching myself that I get to experience this again, at my age and also after really feeling like we were done it’s pretty special.

All that said, I think jumping from 3 to 5 would be next level so I think I’d be very happy with just one healthy baby if I had a preference!
    Last edited by Flowergirl; October 12th, 2020 at 06:59 AM.
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

8. Likes hotlikemexico, fifi17 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMom90 View Post
    Flowergirl and Bunnygirl19, I am also 6w+1 or 6w today!
    They said i am due on 6-6-2021!
    I have got a little nausea since yesterday, but it’s not too bad yet!

We have talked about this being our last baby, I am praying so hard now that I am just able to feel happiness regardless of the sex... so scared for GD.

Oh fab you’re close to us too! I started getting slight waves of nausea tonight and I’m 6 weeks tomorrow so I think it’s coming. How many babies do you have? I thought we were finished with 3 five years ago but here we are haha! I’m also scared about GD because I feel like going back to the baby stage was a big call when my youngest starts school next year and I finally have more freedom so I really hope our sway worked so badly.
    May 2020

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All the pink dust headed your way!
    I have one son who is turning 1 on November 2nd, he is such a sweet and funny little thing💕 love him to pieces!

11. Likes Flowergirl liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys !! If you guys want to sway again please add moon sign to ur sway next time !! I personally did check the date you guys conceive it’s totally accurate!!!
    Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius or Aquarius these are the boy signs!!

13. Likes hakrueg liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’ve never heard of moon signs for conception. What is it? LOL
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowergirl View Post
    I’m having my dating scan in a week but if I go off my LMP my due date is 8th of June so we’re right on par! Your hcg levels are much stronger than mine though. I am worried but the obstetrician isn’t because they doubled in 36 hours so that’s faster than average.

I’ll also wait to announce. I might even tell family on Christmas Day when I’ll be 16.5 weeks and social media after that (if at all).

When I saw my obs today he did a little scan in his room and he couldn’t rule out that there was only one gestational sac! It looked like there was either 2 sacs or he was picking up on an ovary and one sac. Eager for my dating scan to find out more because I was on clomid there’s a risk of multiples! I couldn’t see the yolk or anything in the sacs but my obstetrician said it’s probably too early (at 5 weeks) to pick it up.
    Omg so exciting ! Good luck for your next scan!

16. Thanks Flowergirl thanked for this post
Page 26 of 60 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast