Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So close hotlikemexico!! So exciting!

I felt defeated too bunnygirl, I really didn’t think it would happen and knowing we were only going to do two cycles of clomid I just felt in my heart it wouldn’t fall pregnant at all. We bd day 14 then I got a pos OPK day 15 and didn’t bd again until day 17 so I still can’t believe it happened for us.

P.S. 6 weeks today and nausea and exhaustion definitely starting!
    2015 successful GD sway (thank you Atomic I’m eternally grateful!)
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

2. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:26 PM.

4. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post
    I’ve been hawking this thread waiting for you to post your results. Guess I have to wait til Friday now. I thought *maybe* they’d come today since I got mine on a Tuesday after a Thursday draw and you had your draw on Wednesday. Lol!

Happy Anniversary! How awesome would it be to receive your girl?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL! Yeah, I read somewhere that Natera is one of the longest to give results. Argh! Plus it doesn’t help that they may not have actually sent it out until Saturday!! Someone on reddit said that her office told her that the blood is good for 7 days after they draw it so they don’t always send it out right away. I didn’t get the “test kit sent out” result in MyChart until Saturday... originally I assumed they just didn’t release it to MyChart right away but now I’m afraid they didn’t ACTUALLY send it until Saturday!!!

I’m going to be stalking my patient portal like a hawk haha and either way I’m going to call them by the end of this week if I haven’t heard anything.

And thank you! Yes that would be so awesome! I can only hope

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

6. Likes hakrueg liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    I got an email from Natera today that they received my test kit and my specimen is processing! I called them and was able to get my case number so I could register it to my patient portal. I know they won’t release the results to my portal until my provider authorizes them to, but at least I’ll be able to see the results myself after too!

I’m hoping we’ll get the results by Friday the VERY latest, but crossing my fingers for sooner... our 6y wedding anniversary is this Saturday and my parents are taking the boys so that we can go out to dinner. We’ve been waiting for these results before telling them. I really want to tell them in person this weekend when we see them!

That’s so exciting! I really hope you get your desired result on your big Day! Happy Anniversary to you guys!

8. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by g.pooja812 View Post
    That’s so exciting! I really hope you get your desired result on your big Day! Happy Anniversary to you guys!

Thank you!

I had dreams about getting my Panorama results last night... jeez this is going to be a long week.

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

10. Likes g.pooja812, hakrueg, Flowergirl liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    Thank you!

I had dreams about getting my Panorama results last night... jeez this is going to be a long week.

Yeah I hear you! Butterflies flies all the time in tummy! Hope you get it sooner, after seeing all the ultrasounds and these results I am too impatient for my appointment now. I recently changed my obgyn so don’t know how they work. I am in MA and now Covid cases are also rising so but nervous going out.

12. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by g.pooja812 View Post
    Yeah I hear you! Butterflies flies all the time in tummy! Hope you get it sooner, after seeing all the ultrasounds and these results I am too impatient for my appointment now. I recently changed my obgyn so don’t know how they work. I am in MA and now Covid cases are also rising so but nervous going out.

Wait, you’re in MA?! Me too! I’m about an hour south of Boston! I’m at a new office too because my previous midwife moved her practice. I can’t follow her because I work for the local hospital system and I have to stay within their network. But so far I’ve had a great experience, the midwives in this group are great too! I hope you have a similar experience!

When is your first appt? My area has been in the “red zone” for covid for a couple of weeks now. They don’t allow any visitors at any appts, which is fine with me as DH cannot make them anyway due to work. The office and hospital system though have tons of precautions in place, constant cleaning and disinfecting and social distancing, masks required at all times, phone screenings before your appt and they also screen you AGAIN when you present for your appt including temp checks. I’ve had other appts in besides pregnancy related ones and I have my first physical therapy appt for my back this week — I’ve felt very safe I guess, with all the measures they have in place to prevent the spread in the offices and hospitals. I hope your area is the same!

My Ovulation Chart

- -
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

Link to my sway:

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ya I am greater Boston area! All the town near me in red zone .. ya they are not allowing anyone with me! My first ultrasound is on 28th October , they wanted me come a lil early though but I wanted to wait a lil for my leave of mind . They are doing all the screening before hand . Even I have to go for PT as my right shoulder and arm is killing me and can’t do much about it at the moment .

15. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Spoke to my midwife briefly yesterday and have an appt booked for next Wednesday which is a bit exciting! She'll send the referral for my first scan appt so hopefully I'll have a date to work towards soon!

Anyone else finding their nausea is worse at night? I keep feeling utterly horrendous from about 10pm for a few hours, its stopping me sleeping sometimes I'm getting waves in the day too but its definitely not strictly morning sickness for me.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

17. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Y'all I just need to vent for a second because you guys are the only social media I really check. This pregnancy is hard. Like maybe it's not, I mean I'm not throwing up and I can eat certain foods so I know I shouldn't be complaining but I just keep comparing it to my first which was def a unicorn. I can barely sleep because I feel sick when I go to bed, then get up to pee, then about half way through the night I feel so uncomfortable. I get like 9-10 hours of sleep but I feel like I haven't slept at all in the morning. The naseua is bad too. Some days it's worse than others. Usually it's morning/evening but sometimes it changes on me. Eating helps sometimes but there's only like two actual meals i can eat. Heat bothers me, spinning bothers me, even a rocking chair bothers me! I feel so helpless this time like I need so much support from my husband because of how bad I feel. Plus I haven't told me job yet because I have anxiety in general and just didn't want to cause issues, but my job is exhausting and I know I can't keep doing it.
    Thank you ladies for listening.
    Hot like Mexico- I'm exited for you to get your results!! I can't believe I go get my blood drawn in less than a week.
    Last edited by Disneylover; October 14th, 2020 at 10:57 AM.

19. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast