Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:25 PM.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:25 PM.

3. Likes fifi17 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post
    I felt that same, DisneyLover. I feel like my pregnancy is probably mild compared to a lot of those women with nonstop vomiting, however it is has been far more intense than my last. It’s been rough trying to do anything. I hate that I feel so lazy because of fatigue or like I can’t even move because of sickness. I’m 12 weeks today and hoping to literally wake up over one of the next few days with my energy back. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg I hope yours goes away soon too! I'm only 8.5 weeks so I have a long way to go to feel better. I've heard for some people it lasts 16-17 weeks or more. I really hope that's not true! I still have good days like today but it's already 11 and I feel exhausted. Like my normal daily activities are making me sooo tired. Plus not being able to have coffee help me through sucks. I feel bad too! I don't have the option to always be lazy because of work and because I watch my 1 year old while my husband works. I can't wait until next week when My family is in town so I get a real break!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My symptoms are just starting to show up now that I’m 6 weeks. I’ve been more tired and having sleeping issues pretty much since I found out and bad bloating and constipation since then, too. The twinges of nausea started showing up over the weekend, but so far aren’t bad and I haven’t vomited yet. I’ve had HG with some of my past pregnancies, but also had a couple pregnancies with absolutely no symptoms at all.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    My symptoms are just starting to show up now that I’m 6 weeks. I’ve been more tired and having sleeping issues pretty much since I found out and bad bloating and constipation since then, too. The twinges of nausea started showing up over the weekend, but so far aren’t bad and I haven’t vomited yet. I’ve had HG with some of my past pregnancies, but also had a couple pregnancies with absolutely no symptoms at all.
    I'm sure you've experienced it all! That's crazy. Yep now heartburn and back pain is already starting. I'm like isn't this a third trimester thing????? I've had symptoms since my BFP, even a little before. That's part of why I'm convinced it's a girl. I've said so many times when swaying/praying that I knew a girl was going to give me trouble during pregnancy! And I've had lots of people tell me they think it's a girl already. I mean if I have to suffer to have her I will

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneylover View Post
    I'm sure you've experienced it all! That's crazy. Yep now heartburn and back pain is already starting. I'm like isn't this a third trimester thing????? I've had symptoms since my BFP, even a little before. That's part of why I'm convinced it's a girl. I've said so many times when swaying/praying that I knew a girl was going to give me trouble during pregnancy! And I've had lots of people tell me they think it's a girl already. I mean if I have to suffer to have her I will
    We’re intending to keep the pregnancy a secret until around 20 weeks, unless it ends up being super obvious before then. I usually don’t show much at all until then. I haven’t had any intuition at what the baby is yet, but I have caught myself referring to it as she or the name I have picked out. We swayed pink so I assume my inadvertent references are due to preference.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    We’re intending to keep the pregnancy a secret until around 20 weeks, unless it ends up being super obvious before then. I usually don’t show much at all until then. I haven’t had any intuition at what the baby is yet, but I have caught myself referring to it as she or the name I have picked out. We swayed pink so I assume my inadvertent references are due to preference.
    That is probably true, but it could be your intuition just deep down it's hard to say. I didn't show until like 30 weeks with my son but I find now I'm already "showing" aka bloating so badly it looks like I'm super pregnant. Or maybe it's my uterus already expanding because it knows what to do. Either way, I don't think I could hide it if I tried.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been having nausea throughout the whole day now since this weekend. It started like you fifi17 in the evening and especially when lying in bed. I have been having very vivid dreams (read seeing things that aren’t there and waking DH to show him what I am seeing)

I know it’s silly but when I was pg with my DS i did a lot of magical thinking... like not wanting to swim under a red flag in the swimmingpool and seeing “signs” telling me the gender. Sounds like Im crazy when reading this myself LOL. I knew the day after conception that I was pregnant and said to my DH:We did it! And it’s a boy! We laughed and he told me not to get my hopes up too much, but i just felt that I was pregnant. I saw blue all around me, always swam in the middle of the lane with swimming and there would always be a blue flag above my head...

Now I find myself looking for signs again as I was almost convinced I wasn’t pg the day I got my bfp. I see pink everywhere... though I know I just want to... LOL
    Looking at genderreveals... just imagining myself seeing pink confetti... That would be a dream come true. But I dont want to picture it too often, just to protect myself.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been so much more irritable too. With my husband, my son, with everyone really. I feel so bad but I get so frustrated I just break out in tears! I'm not usually like at all. Quite the opposite- I hate confrontation.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have definitely been irritable! I was blaming being exhausted though. Today has been horrendous nausea wise, particularly since I got in from work. Closest I've been to being sick but I managed to stop myself. I've had a teeny bit of pink spotting this morning and cramps on and off today so just hoping all is OK in there, I'm taking the nausea as a good sign but who knows. I had quite a bit of spotting with my daughter so my sister suggested maybe its how I carry girls but I'm nervous to believe that! (I did have spotting after a bump with one of my boys)

Hope everyone has had a good day

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast