Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any news HLM? Totally stalking to see your results!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

2. Likes hotlikemexico, Oxlass liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fifi17 View Post
    Any news HLM? Totally stalking to see your results!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    NOTHING I’m losing my mind! Dreaming about it every night!

I did call Natera and they said they received my sample on Friday 10/09. Which is good! It says it takes 5-7 days to process the results once they receive it and they also told me on the phone that they send results to the provider’s office within a week.

So tomorrow (Friday 10/16) is 7 days since they received my sample (and 9 days from my blood draw!) so I’m crossing EVERYTHING that I’ll get my results tomorrow! I’m going to call Natera again and ask if they can tell me if my sample is still processing or done and/or if they’ve send results to my provider yet. I’ve seen others do this so I’m hoping they can tell me the same.

At the very least, I have my next prenatal appt on Monday the 19th, and I’m sure I’ll find out by then. I just really, really want to be able to tell my parents this weekend! Praying for results tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh hotlikemexico I can’t imagine the suspense! I can’t wait to hear your news, I have everything crossed for you!

I had my dating scan yesterday and I’m 6 weeks and 3 days today, due date 8th of June. There was only one!! and they picked up a little heartbeat 114 bpm and baby was measuring exactly to the day what my LMP calculated so all great news.

Feeling really relieved and happy although I still need to do all the chromosome testing and nuchal scan etc. so far so good

Is there any truth to the ramzi theory do you know? I’ve never heard of it before this pregnancy but now I’m curious!

I’m starting to get super tired and nausea coming more frequently. I think the fun of the first trimester is here haha!
    2015 successful GD sway (thank you Atomic I’m eternally grateful!)
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Checking for hot like Mexico!!!

6. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlikemexico View Post
    NOTHING I’m losing my mind! Dreaming about it every night!

I did call Natera and they said they received my sample on Friday 10/09. Which is good! It says it takes 5-7 days to process the results once they receive it and they also told me on the phone that they send results to the provider’s office within a week.

So tomorrow (Friday 10/16) is 7 days since they received my sample (and 9 days from my blood draw!) so I’m crossing EVERYTHING that I’ll get my results tomorrow! I’m going to call Natera again and ask if they can tell me if my sample is still processing or done and/or if they’ve send results to my provider yet. I’ve seen others do this so I’m hoping they can tell me the same.

At the very least, I have my next prenatal appt on Monday the 19th, and I’m sure I’ll find out by then. I just really, really want to be able to tell my parents this weekend! Praying for results tomorrow!

Cant imagine what you’re going through!! I (!!) even dreamt about you getting your results yesterday (you said GIRL with a little pink bow emoji)
    Got everything crossed for you!! Hang in there!

8. Thanks hotlikemexico thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMom90 View Post
    Cant imagine what you’re going through!! I (!!) even dreamt about you getting your results yesterday (you said GIRL with a little pink bow emoji)
    Got everything crossed for you!! Hang in there!
    Oh my gosh that’s so awesome haha! I hope your dream is right! it’s only 920am here in MA which means it’s 620am in California where Natera is. I’m TRYING to hold out until 1pm here, when DS1 has “recess” (hurray for distance learning at home LOL, thanks covid) so that he’ll be downstairs and I can call Natera without him around. 1pm here will be 10am CA time so hopefully by then they can tell me SOMETHING, unless I get lucky and hear from the OB office first, but I’m not holding my breath, lol ...

Flowergirl congrats on a good scan! Yay! Do you have any pics to share? I love seeing the little blobs! As for the ramzi theory, I don’t think there’s anything to it. I think atomic mentioned that he never actually shared his research or something like that. If you search the forums there’s a couple posts with her explanations about it

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

10. Likes Flowergirl liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds good! It must be a relief to hear that everything was fine and the dates match with everything you took note of! Happy for you
    I dont believe the Ramzi theory either, it was wrong for my friend and myself.

12. Likes hotlikemexico, Flowergirl liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow yeah forgot the time difference! I keep thinking... still nothing?! But it’s 3.30pm over here LOL! So excited for you!!

14. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:24 PM.

16. Likes hotlikemexico, fifi17, Flowergirl liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hotlikemexico- I'm so excited for you! I hope you get your results soon and I hope they're pink! I go get my blood drawn on Tuesday and I don't know long it will take to get results by Halloween Because that's our anniversary! I've been dreaming about my results too and I haven't even gone yet haha.

Hakreug- if I go a day without crying it's a miracle haha. Everything has been making me so emotional lately it's insane. I'm sorry the symptoms haven't been letting up for you. I tried to eat something outside of my two usual meals yesterday and I regretted it. Basically didn't get to sleep till midnight because I was so nauseous.

Flowergirl-I'm so glad you had a good scan!! I don't think there's any truth to ramzi or even if there is it's almost impossible to get an accurate result because of different uterus shapes, different angles of the ultrasound, etc. there's just so much variance.

18. Likes hotlikemexico, Flowergirl liked this post
Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast