Page 32 of 60 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to say I'm so excited for everyone! I just love this group. Has anyone had any like "feelings" about a name? We were going to go with winter for a girl. But lately my instinct has been screaming a name starts with an E?? Like Emry, ember, I'm not sure! Also smells are really getting to me today. Like I can smell EVERYTHING and it's making me super nauseous. Like body odor, food, scented trash bags??? It's bad.
    Is it wrong to just have smoothies/shakes my whole pregnancy??? ��Hot foods no longer sound good at all.
    Last edited by Disneylover; October 18th, 2020 at 10:06 AM.

2. Likes g.pooja812, hotlikemexico, fifi17 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneylover View Post
    Just wanted to say I'm so excited for everyone! I just love this group. Has anyone had any like "feelings" about a name? We were going to go with winter for a girl. But lately my instinct has been screaming a name starts with an E?? Like Emry, ember, I'm not sure!
    I love love the name winter for a girl
    For a girl I really loved Nora Lynn but my DH doesn’t like it too much. So Now we decided on Evi Lynn (pronounce Avy Lynn) or Evi Liz.
    My best friend Lisanne passed away a few years ago so if it is a girl, she will definitely be called Lynn or Liz for the middle name. I always loved the name Lynn. For a boy we have absolutely no clue. With our DS it was a struggle to find one name... plus my parents already have 6 grandsons so a lot of names I like have already been taken LOL
    Last edited by ProudMom90; October 18th, 2020 at 10:09 AM.

4. Likes hotlikemexico, fifi17 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We’ve chosen Elodie.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:21 PM.

7. Likes BunnyGirl19 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    We’ve chosen Elodie.
    Beautiful name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes BunnyGirl19 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to say I'm so excited for everyone! I just love this group. Has anyone had any like "feelings" about a name? We were going to go with winter for a girl. But lately my instinct has been screaming a name starts with an E?? Like Emry, ember, I'm not sure! Also smells are really getting to me today. Like I can smell EVERYTHING and it's making me super nauseous. Like body odor, food, scented trash bags??? It's bad.
    Is it wrong to just have smoothies/shakes my whole pregnancy??? ��Hot foods no longer sound good at all.
    I hear you! I am 6 weeks today and can smell everything! Could even make out that hubby ate banana 30 minutes back if he comes closer to me.. even my fav candle fragrance induce nausea! Can’t see anyone food .. all I wanted to eat today was rice ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Likes hakrueg, hotlikemexico, fifi17 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's 1230am here and I'm so nervous for my prenatal appt and possibly getting my Panorama results tomorrow that I can't sleep So I decided to pull out the laptop and actually give a proper reply to you ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by hakrueg View Post
    I’m getting excited to have another girl. We have decided to reuse Charlie’s nursery for #2 so we will be moving her into the guest room. For Christmas I am going to give her a big girl bedroom and I have been enjoying picking everything out. That has been helping me cope.
    Yay that's so exciting!! We just redid the boys' room with our tax returns this past spring and got them a bunk bed, they love it! It's so much fun picking out the stuff for their room. What theme are you doing for her room / what theme is the nursery?

I LOVE the name Winter! It's always been one of my favorite girls names. Autumn too. DH doesn't like either of them though, sadly. And funny enough I loved the name Ember as well! I had mentioned that one to DH back in 2016 before we knew that DS2 was a boy... he vetoed it instantly because he "did stuff" with a girl named Ember when he was younger and said that's all he would be able to think of. MEN... lol!

And the hyper sense of smell has been with me since day one!! Honestly since 7dpo.. no joke, haha. It's always the earliest symptom for me and I've def still got it. And yep, lot's of smells make me nauseous! I can't even open the fridge right now without holding my breath because some of the leftovers in there are SO strong.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudMom90 View Post
    For a girl I really loved Nora Lynn but my DH doesn’t like it too much. So Now we decided on Evi Lynn (pronounce Avy Lynn) or Evi Liz.
    My best friend Lisanne passed away a few years ago so if it is a girl, she will definitely be called Lynn or Liz for the middle name. I always loved the name Lynn. For a boy we have absolutely no clue. With our DS it was a struggle to find one name... plus my parents already have 6 grandsons so a lot of names I like have already been taken LOL
    I love the name Evi and that's so sweet to honor your friend like that!

We’ve chosen Elodie.
    I LOVE that name!! I actually just saw it in a name post on reddit and loved it so much, I mentioned it to DH as a possible middle name! He vetoed it unfortunately. He's really picky, apparently. I think it's beautiful, though.

Quote Originally Posted by g.pooja812 View Post
    I hear you! I am 6 weeks today and can smell everything! Could even make out that hubby ate banana 30 minutes back if he comes closer to me.. even my fav candle fragrance induce nausea! Can’t see anyone food .. all I wanted to eat today was rice ..
    YUP same with the smells! I remember a couple weeks back DH went to kiss me and I recoiled in horror because all I could smell was the peanuts on his breath, from a Snickers ice cream bar that he had eaten at least 30 minutes earlier... lol!! I can smell the shampoo on my kids' hair days after it's been washed! Pregnancy nose is wild. I can't look at food I don't like/can't tolerate either... We went out to dinner for our anniversary on Saturday night, DH got filet mignon (his favorite!) and I literally had to look away or put my hand up when he was eating bites! LOL. Just the sight of the beef made a gag rise!

As for us... I'm pretty sure we've finalized our name choices! I originally wanted Zoey for a girl, it's been my #1 for YEARS. However, it's rising in popularity now, I think it's in the top 100 in the US, and one of DS1's classmates is named Zoey. I don't like popular names. So, our frontrunner is now Mylene! It's pronounced like my-LEAN. If anyone's seen the show The Get Down on Netlflix, Mylene Cruz is one of the main characters on the show! It's uncommon, and I loved it from the minute I first heard it. It also flows perfectly with our last name. We were unsure on boys, but I happened across another name post on reddit talking about names people came to like from fictional characters, and one of them was Miles -- from Miles Morales on Into the Spiderverse. I mentioned it to DH and he agreed too! It also flows really well with our last name. It's not 100% set it stone, but so far it's the only boy name that we've both really liked and agreed on. I also love that our frontrunners are Mylene and Miles, almost like two different variations of the same name.

Crossing ALL of my fingers and toes that we get our Panorama results tomorrow! I don't think my heart can take anymore waiting

My Ovulation Chart

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!
    At this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose

- -
    Me: Alyssa, 31
    DH: Efrain, 31
    TTC a girl summer 2020!

BFP on 08/18 at 9 dpo! Due date May 2nd 2021!

Link to my sway:
    http://https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/81254-hotlikemexico-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1057291

13. Likes hakrueg, fifi17 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel you hotlikemexico!
    Been checking my phone all day to see if there is any news. Got fingers and toes crossed for you!
    I really like the name Mylene, thought Miles for a boy is gorgeous too!

Hold on, allllmost there!

15. Likes hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

April/May/June 2021

Last edited by hakrueg; October 20th, 2020 at 09:21 PM.

17. Likes fifi17, hotlikemexico liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We’ve chosen Elodie.
    Ahhhh Elodie was on my list when we had DD, hubs wasn't keen though as he thought it didn't go with our boy's names

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Page 32 of 60 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast