Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Holms View Post
    Hello ladies,

I am due 9th May and had swayed pink (I will post my sway) I have two DS’s aged 5 and 9.

I had been waiting to post in this group until I got confirmation of my babies gender which I am now pretty certain of.

I submitted a private 11w 6day and NSH 12 week 1 day scans to various nub websites (I know I shouldn’t but I just couldn’t help myself) Anyway I feel devastated as both the nub techs and nubologist both said boy

I understand that these are rather early but if they are seeing a raised nub now I feel I’m guaranteed another boy. I feel like all the hope I had for the first girl in our family is gone and I’ll never have a daughter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hope you’re okay. Hugs xx Will you get NIPT to confirm gender or wait til 19 week scans?
    2015 successful GD sway (thank you Atomic I’m eternally grateful!)
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear people's opposites. I hope everyone can start healing we are always here

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He looks perfect Abifasc, I’m sorry you didn’t hear pink this time.

I’m not sure if I should go for the NIPT test, to be honest I was going to stay team green but I couldn’t help myself submitting scans for nub predictions.

I submitted scan pictures to 4 different nub sites. All of them used a different image which is frustrating. The two boy predictions were very detailed with the outline drawn on, but after sleeping on it I’m not 100% convinced.

The one the nubologist used was quite blurry and baby was clearly moving, they gave a 85% accuracy rating and said the nub was 32 degrees. The nub techs also said boy and used a different image and said that the nub was stacked, which was not something you could see on any of the other images.

The other two sites said girl but they were less detailed and offered no explanation as to why.

Maybe I’m clutching at straws. All the old wives tales and Ramzi said girl and the skull looked so different from my boys I was so hopeful. I think I need to start accepting boy or get a definitive answer

I will try to upload the pictures but I was having issues previously

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no how that’s disheartening Mrs_Holms. Hard that you got those early signs saying girl now some boy. I’ve had girl ramzi guesses today and it’s hard not to become hopeful. Will it bug you not 100% knowing if you don’t do NIPT?
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If it makes you feel any better, my DD1 was guessed like 90% boy. I only got one girl guess based on her nub. DH and I felt very sure we were having a girl and got all girl Ramzi guesses and then the nub guessing groups were pretty much all saying boy.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Bunnygirl, it does massively!

I’ve read research about the accuracy of the nub angle being very accurate but then they were in controlled environments where the angle is precisely measured and not from a blurry scan picture. Although I know I shouldn’t get my hopes up just in case but the more I look at the predictions the more I am questioning them.

My DH and I agreed to stay team green so I felt the nub predictions were not really finding out but I just felt so devastated when they said boy

Sometimes I’m my own worse enemy, and I should have just not looked into at all or out out for certain.

On a more positive note I am so glad I found this site and ladies who feel like me about gender desire; when I’m around my family and friends it’s as though I’m the only one who feels like this

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like there is a better guess if you’re actually watching the ultrasound versus printed images. With my girls the nub didn’t move much when baby moved, but the boy nubs were more “floppy” and moved around more when baby moved.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone,

I had my dating scan today at 7 weeks 3 days today and baby is measuring right on the track. I was so blessed and happy to see the little bean. It was so disheartening for me to have 2 losses in last 1 year and lost all the hopes that I would be able to give sibling to my daughter who really needs it. God answered my prayers

This is an abdominal ultrasound, heart rate measured as 142.

9. Likes hakrueg, Flowergirl, ProudMom90, Dina N liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by g.pooja812 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I had my dating scan today at 7 weeks 3 days today and baby is measuring right on the track. I was so blessed and happy to see the little bean. It was so disheartening for me to have 2 losses in last 1 year and lost all the hopes that I would be able to give sibling to my daughter who really needs it. God answered my prayers

This is an abdominal ultrasound, heart rate measured as 142.

Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

11. Likes g.pooja812 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s so wonderful g.pooja812! Yay very happy for you!

I’m 8 weeks and 2 days now and have just started vomiting with my nausea and just so exhausted. I felt like this pregnancy was too good to be true until this week, now I’m up struggle street! I’m scared the next month is going to be like this. At least! I vomited with my daughter and it never really stopped until she was born
    May 2020

13. Likes g.pooja812 liked this post
Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast