Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowergirl View Post
    That’s so wonderful g.pooja812! Yay very happy for you!

I’m 8 weeks and 2 days now and have just started vomiting with my nausea and just so exhausted. I felt like this pregnancy was too good to be true until this week, now I’m up struggle street! I’m scared the next month is going to be like this. At least! I vomited with my daughter and it never really stopped until she was born
    Thank you dear! I hear you completely.. I have been vomiting 5-6 times a day since 6 weeks. Now my doc has put me on zofran as nothing else was working.. I have lost 6lbs in 1 week.. I hope you feel better soon! Are you taking something to ease the nausea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by polaris.kai View Post
    Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk
    Thank you

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no!! You poor thing, you started early. It’s so exhausting when you’re vomiting too isn’t it. I was sick 7 times yesterday. My doctor has written a prescription for maxolon incase I needed it, I’m thinking I will get it made up today because I’m constantly feeling sick. I thought I dodged a bullet but it’s hit me hard now! Hopefully a good sign of healthy, strong babies after our losses
    2015 successful GD sway (thank you Atomic I’m eternally grateful!)
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everybody travelling? Ladies who have received your gender news, are you feeling okay? Those who are yet to find out are you as anxious as I am? I’m on such a rollercoaster with it.
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everybody travelling? Ladies who have received your gender news, are you feeling okay? Those who are yet to find out are you as anxious as I am? I’m on such a rollercoaster with it.
    Hey, thankfully Zofran is working a bit and I am feeling lil better! But too tired to do anything.. I am 8 weeks today.. I am anxious too however didn’t sway for anything , so just praying for a healthy baby this time. I will go for NIPT test around 18th Nov so too nervous! Wait is killing me! How are you doing? Did you take NIPT test?

6. Likes Flowergirl liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. I am so anxious to find out. I have tried telling myself it is a girl since I am sick again and don't want to get my hopes up. I know symptom spotting is useless but it just feels like my girl pregnancies did maybe the universe will surprise me this time. I feel so bad because I am grateful and we wanted more kids but I'm having a hard time getting excited? Idk we haven't even confirmed with the doc yet due to covid they want to wait. so I've only had a positive test. And I'm chasing after my two little girls so maybe its just being busy that it hasn't sunk in yet. I do feel bad because I told my husband if its another girl it'll just kinda be "meh business as usual" since we already have two.

8. Likes g.pooja812 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by g.pooja812 View Post
    Hey, thankfully Zofran is working a bit and I am feeling lil better! But too tired to do anything.. I am 8 weeks today.. I am anxious too however didn’t sway for anything , so just praying for a healthy baby this time. I will go for NIPT test around 18th Nov so too nervous! Wait is killing me! How are you doing? Did you take NIPT test?

I’m also so exhausted, it’s debilitating. I’ll be 9 weeks tomorrow. The nausea is awful too, not feeling like the meds are helping much. I wish I could just curl up and sleep for a month haha!

I’m thinking I’ll do my NIPT when I’m 10 weeks 3 days so that will be on the 13th. The closer it gets the more I’m realising I really really want this one to be a girl. I feel like I’m going to struggle a bit with 4 because I really have no support and I run my business on my own so I’m fearful that if it’s another boy I’ll feel upset that I’ve had another one. I’m so scared. I know I’ll absolutely love my baby regardless and a healthy baby is our ulitimate wish, I think GD is just kicking in a bit more now that I’m feeling overwhelmed with what’s on my plate while I’m so exhausted/nauseous...
    Last edited by Flowergirl; November 1st, 2020 at 08:49 PM.
    May 2020

10. Likes g.pooja812 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by polaris.kai View Post
    Yes. I am so anxious to find out. I have tried telling myself it is a girl since I am sick again and don't want to get my hopes up. I know symptom spotting is useless but it just feels like my girl pregnancies did maybe the universe will surprise me this time. I feel so bad because I am grateful and we wanted more kids but I'm having a hard time getting excited? Idk we haven't even confirmed with the doc yet due to covid they want to wait. so I've only had a positive test. And I'm chasing after my two little girls so maybe its just being busy that it hasn't sunk in yet. I do feel bad because I told my husband if its another girl it'll just kinda be "meh business as usual" since we already have two.
    I can relate. I’m feeling anxious because my youngest goes to school next year so it’s been a big commitment to go back to sleepless nights and nappy changing etc. I just hope I don’t feel depressed if we get another boy. I feel so blessed that we did get our girl last sway I’m just freaking out about having 4 now that my symptoms are at an all time high and I’m struggling a little bit with what’s on my plate as it is.

I wish I could give you alllll my blue dust in exchange for your pink. It’s such a huge commitment to have another baby when you have a DG and there’s no guarantee you’ll get them.
    May 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m completely exhausted all day every day and struggle to do what I need to. Except I also have restless sleep and insomnia issues. I’m hoping this phase passes soon. LOL
    DH (43), DW (40)

13. Likes g.pooja812 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m also so exhausted, it’s debilitating. I’ll be 9 weeks tomorrow. The nausea is awful too, not feeling like the meds are helping much. I wish I could just curl up and sleep for a month haha!

I’m thinking I’ll do my NIPT when I’m 10 weeks 3 days so that will be on the 13th. The closer it gets the more I’m realising I really really want this one to be a girl. I feel like I’m going to struggle a bit with 4 because I really have no support and I run my business on my own so I’m fearful that if it’s another boy I’ll feel upset that I’ve had another one. I’m so scared. I know I’ll absolutely love my baby regardless and a healthy baby is our ulitimate wish, I think GD is just kicking in a bit more now that I’m feeling overwhelmed with what’s on my plate while I’m so exhausted/nauseous...
    I know right, struggle is real! We had a Halloween party yesterday and I could barely move .. everything was making me exchausted! I am glad you are going to have your NIPT really soon and I hope you get your desired gender! Girls are real treasure.. my elder one will be 8 in feb and she is caring and sensitive towards me as she really needs a sibling. She prays daily for a healthy baby! My husband wants to be team green this time however I might not have that much patience as I have been waiting for this happiness since long! I wish we all get out healthy rainbow

Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast