Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m kind of disappointed I don’t get to do NIPT with twins. My doctor said they aren’t accurate, not even the brand that says they can do multiples. Meh. We were going to be team green until we found out it was twins. Now I’m not so sure.
    DH (43), DW (40)

2. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s so exciting though! Perhaps you will have multiple early ultrasounds with the chance to find out then!!

Also, I feel like this group is so much quieter than my last time being here. I would love to get to know you ladies better.

Where are you from? What did you sway or are hoping for? What is your due date? And what are or have been your pregnancy symptoms so far??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Momma to two beautiful girls
    Health coach and personal trainer
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jconger View Post
    That’s so exciting though! Perhaps you will have multiple early ultrasounds with the chance to find out then!!

Also, I feel like this group is so much quieter than my last time being here. I would love to get to know you ladies better.

Where are you from? What did you sway or are hoping for? What is your due date? And what are or have been your pregnancy symptoms so far??

I agree with you, this time round the groups are quieter. I was in the August 2017 2WW, I was hoping to conceive A DS although I didn’t really sway sway, I just tried to increase my chances of conception, in 2017 I did indeed conceive my first DS, I already have 2 DDs.

I’m due around 24th September. I’m happy either way, my girls want another sister but it would be nice for my DS to have a brother.

With the beginning of my pregnancy with my DS I had sore nipples and feeling faint and I’ve had similar symptoms this time round BUT I really don’t believe it’s anything to do with same gender. With my girls my early pregnancy symptoms were similar.
    But I’ve heard lots about having opposite gender and the same pregnancy symptoms. WhT about you ladies? Anyone have similar or same symptoms with the same gender?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    I agree with you, this time round the groups are quieter. I was in the August 2017 2WW, I was hoping to conceive A DS although I didn’t really sway sway, I just tried to increase my chances of conception, in 2017 I did indeed conceive my first DS, I already have 2 DDs.

I’m due around 24th September. I’m happy either way, my girls want another sister but it would be nice for my DS to have a brother.

With the beginning of my pregnancy with my DS I had sore nipples and feeling faint and I’ve had similar symptoms this time round BUT I really don’t believe it’s anything to do with same gender. With my girls my early pregnancy symptoms were similar.
    But I’ve heard lots about having opposite gender and the same pregnancy symptoms. WhT about you ladies? Anyone have similar or same symptoms with the same gender?

This is my second pregnancy and i have a DD. I have almodt the same symptom and I am currently week 8 (week 7 according to the ultrasound i had last week)

And I dont know the gender yet. Last week they saw two fetus with heart beat and they said im am 6w6d but according to my ovulation i should have been 7w4d.

Anyhow we dont have twins in the family ��
    So, i hope one of them is a boy and the other girl. I always liked to have 2 daughters and 1 son.

But it is common that one of the twins vanishes until week 13. So lets see what is going to happen.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi
    I swayed for a boy and i am from Sweden. I have a DD.
    They saw two fetus with heartbeat last week in ultrasound and no body has twins in our families.

Im due september 12.

What about you?

And i dont have any remarkable symptoms.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I get ultrasounds every three weeks since I’m high risk for multiple reasons. We swayed girl, but after the last miscarriage in November my doctor had me up my folate and add in CoQ10 for supplements. I’m concerned that may have affected my sway. I’ve been following the LE diet since my miscarriage in March (lost 35 lb), so plenty long enough for my body to have shifted to “girl friendly.” My symptoms so far have been on the mild side. I’m more tired than usual and have constant low-grade nausea. I’ve thrown up a few times, but not a lot. I’ve had a lot of bloating and gas and kind of achy stretching twinges. I’m just concerned about being able to hide the pregnancy until at least 16 weeks. I don’t want to announce any earlier than that.
    DH (43), DW (40)

9. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    I get ultrasounds every three weeks since I’m high risk for multiple reasons. We swayed girl, but after the last miscarriage in November my doctor had me up my folate and add in CoQ10 for supplements. I’m concerned that may have affected my sway. I’ve been following the LE diet since my miscarriage in March (lost 35 lb), so plenty long enough for my body to have shifted to “girl friendly.” My symptoms so far have been on the mild side. I’m more tired than usual and have constant low-grade nausea. I’ve thrown up a few times, but not a lot. I’ve had a lot of bloating and gas and kind of achy stretching twinges. I’m just concerned about being able to hide the pregnancy until at least 16 weeks. I don’t want to announce any earlier than that.
    That’s so wonderful. Perhaps you’ll get an early peek at the two!! Someone said the diet was clutch for them. So for your girl or two!! You have two chances for that girl those twinges were my first sign of pregnancy like right after conceiving. I was like “no way!” They eventually become uncomfortable/painful later on. How many do you have? I seem to show right away after having four... so hopefully you can hide it but with twins might be tough

We live in Utah. We have four girls and this baby is a surprise. Conceived before I got to really sway. I followed the diet and vitamins, but didn’t get to do the timing I would have preferred. We actually had a cut off which makes me nervous it’s a 5th girl. God is wanting to renew my mind though about timing. Atomic has shared multiple times and so have many others on here but when you’ve believed a lie for 10 years it’s hard to break it. Praying this is our boy. It’s our fifth and final kiddo and would be a miracle to have a son!! I mean all babies are a miracle but my heart’s desire would be to have a for our finale

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Momma to two beautiful girls
    Health coach and personal trainer
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 7 kids already, but I usually don’t show until later on. I’m hoping that holds true again this time.

Timing or number of attempts has not seemed to correlate gender for me. Last December we spontaneously decided to try for baby #8, no swaying or anything. We got one attempt in the fertile window. I miscarried at 12 weeks due to heart defects, but I recently decided to find out what baby was and it was a boy. I’ve gotten boys with sex multiple times a day, girls with multiple attempts in fertile window, etc. The only thing that has been true is that I need to have sex 1-2 days prior to O (at positive OPK) to conceive.
    DH (43), DW (40)

12. Thanks Jconger thanked for this post
    Likes Jconger liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

This group is quiet! Thanks for starting this, I love hearing others’ stories.

We have 3 boys, and my NIPT in January showed girl. We didn’t sway, I had a miscarriage in August and took it really hard. I didn’t have it in me to do a girl sway. We were completely shocked, I really thought it was a boy.

I feel the same as Bunnygirl, I really didn’t do anything different this time around than I did with my boys. We had sex every other day during fertile window, and I ate how I normally do. The biggest different might be the miscarriage 3 months earlier; maybe that affected my hormones in some way. But I’m guessing it was just pure chance.

Hope you’re all feeling okay, I’m 15 weeks today and finally able to drink some coffee again!
    due August 2021!

14. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I miscarried in November and didn’t try until I started a new cycle in December. I was still following the LE diet, although my doctor advised me to increase my folate and add in CoQ10 after the miscarriage due to age. I saw elsewhere on here that neither of those sway, but I can’t help but worry it ruined my sway in some way. I just felt like I was going to have twins after my last miscarriage. It was weird. I’d seen some butterfly hair bows on Amazon while looking for a birthday gift for my daughter’s classmate and decided I wanted to buy them for the baby girl I was trying to have and a little voice was like “You have to buy two sets for twins.” So I did. I found out I was pregnant the day after the bows were delivered. I’m hoping it’s a sign, but I try not to read into things and drive myself crazy. I’m afraid to find out what we’re having. My husband is dying to find out. As of now the twins appear to be dichorionic, diamniotic, which means they are most likely fraternal, but my husband is hoping we’re in the 20% with di-di identicals. He wants identical girls.
    DH (43), DW (40)

16. Likes Jconger liked this post
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast