Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Almost 9 weeks. I’m not positive on when I ovulated. My cycle was still adjusting from nursing when we conceived. I may be 9 weeks now lol. We will find out in a little over a week when we get our first ultrasound. I’ve been feeling way more nauseas. I’m taking diclegis and still feeling yucky here and there. It is much better now though with the helps of meds. I can at least function with my 4 other kids lol. Our immediate families know but not too many people outside of that. We have 4 girls already so we might not share on social media until we find out the gender or even birth. I’m tired of hearing everyone’s opinions and pity for having all the same gender or having so many kids. It’s annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Momma to two beautiful girls
    Health coach and personal trainer
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jconger View Post
    Almost 9 weeks. I’m not positive on when I ovulated. My cycle was still adjusting from nursing when we conceived. I may be 9 weeks now lol. We will find out in a little over a week when we get our first ultrasound. I’ve been feeling way more nauseas. I’m taking diclegis and still feeling yucky here and there. It is much better now though with the helps of meds. I can at least function with my 4 other kids lol. Our immediate families know but not too many people outside of that. We have 4 girls already so we might not share on social media until we find out the gender or even birth. I’m tired of hearing everyone’s opinions and pity for having all the same gender or having so many kids. It’s annoying

Ugh, I totally understand this. If we do announce on social media we won’t be sharing gender- I can’t handle the comments! Hope you start feeling better soon. The first trimester just sucks so much.
    due August 2021!

3. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

JULY/AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2021

Oh HUGE congratulations to you Treen!! Such wonderful news. Have you told your other children yet ?

Bunny girl, I really hope it is accurate for you. Did you do the clinical or at home test?

I’m 8 weeks right now, I have my first prenatal appointment and I’ll know for sure how far alone I am
    hopefully on Tuesday. Rather nervous, and I’m going to find out if they can offer the NIPT test and gender for me, if they can I won’t cave into a clinical gender blood test! I don’t have any clinics that offer sneakpeak near me I do have the clinical peekaboo. But I’ve heard mixed stuff about peekaboo. I would always do clinical I’m sure less chance of contamination.
    Anyone done or know of anyone get an accurate a clinical sneakpeak or peekaboo?

5. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, do you pay for NIPT test or is it covered by your social insurance?

I'm currently 10 weeks and since they have told twins, I don't think that i can do TIPT.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jconger- that is totally understandable, Girls are amazing though and a healthy child is what is important. But I really hope you get your little fella )

afya1- We have not told anyone except for medical professionals that need to know. Its kinda nice being the only ones. I know my youngest daughter will be so happy she has been asking for a brother forever and her friend just got one so she is even more wanting one. My older 2 i think don't think i need any more lol but they will love him

rahaye-raha- We have to pay here it was $550 you can get some extra tests for more but this is what we opted for.

Where is everyone from?
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

8. Likes rahaye_raha, Jconger liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just the regular version. I have friends who work in a lab that have said that the claims of “wrong due to contamination” are fake, that what they are actually looking for is different than what you’d get from any sort of contamination anyway. For what it’s worth, I’ve seen lots of reviews from wrong results doing it both at home and in a clinic, so I’m considering it just for fun.
    DH (43), DW (40)

10. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Jconger- that is totally understandable, Girls are amazing though and a healthy child is what is important. But I really hope you get your little fella )

afya1- We have not told anyone except for medical professionals that need to know. Its kinda nice being the only ones. I know my youngest daughter will be so happy she has been asking for a brother forever and her friend just got one so she is even more wanting one. My older 2 i think don't think i need any more lol but they will love him

rahaye-raha- We have to pay here it was $550 you can get some extra tests for more but this is what we opted for.

Where is everyone from?
    Congratulations on your baby boy!! So wonderful!

I’m from the Midwest (US). We’re getting a crap ton of snow tonight!
    due August 2021!

12. Likes rahaye_raha, Jconger liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks for your reply. in sweden basic NIPT test is around 500$(US).

I am from Sweden

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am from Canada. All last week we made new records for the coldest days.... With and without windchill it was -40to -62 farenhiet. Its hard to even comprehend it it was crazy. Better this week slowly but by Sunday its going to be 32. Its super hard to deal with ahhah

Has anyone stared thinking names?
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m from Oregon. I haven’t had power since Friday night due to an ice and snow storm. PGE says it could take up to 10 days to get power back. My mother invited herself over when her power went out and acted like a damned psycho yelling at my kids and calling them names. Me and DH, too. When she started kicking my dog and smacking the kids, I threw her out. She told me what a horrible mother I was and how I never should have had any kids. Then told me it would be my fault if she starved and froze to death at her own house because she had no electricty.......as if it’s not the exact same situation at my house with no electricity. LOL
    DH (43), DW (40)

16. Likes Jconger liked this post
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast