Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Atomic- LOL about the condoms, that one is my least favourite but my husband loves it. Maybe this can sway him to no lol

BunnyGirl19- Thats so awesome on your twins. When are you due again?

Afyaal- I know nothing about Ramzi but I love the photos of your little bean!

Jconger- We waited to look at names till we knew it was a boy. I didn't want to get my hopes up. I felt like it was a boy but we did try so hard so I think thats why I thought it was, but i did sway in my thoughts some times. I think it was because I don't want to feel to hurt. I would have been happy either way but I know i would have been sad for a while.

Today we are officially in the 2nd trimester Can't Believe we have kept it a secrete this long. We are going to try hold out till March 20, first day of spring and my MIL Birthday. She will be so happy. My husband it her oldest son and has wanted babies from him since i met him LOL. They are a very loving kind Mexican family. For my family I know they think i don't need to start over again with young kids but they will be happy if we are. I haven't seen my parents or brother since October as they live 3 hours from here. So it may be a phone call. They are trying to stay quarantined or away rom people as my mom just had breast cancer about a year ago and my dad is 80.

anyway! Hope you are all having an amazing day
    I’m due September 17, but will be induced at 36 weeks, so August babies.
    DH (43), DW (40)

2. Likes atomic sagebrush, Jconger liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We get to see bb tomorrow for the first time! Does anyone else get nervous? This is the longest Iíve waited to go in. I had a mc after my first daughter and ever since have always gone in around 7 weeks. We are 10 now and Iím just so nervous lol. I want to see that heartbeat but part of me is also scared to hear itís high like all of my girls and probably another girl... even though this doesnít mean anything lol. We are also trying to decide if we should do the blood test. I know knowing or not knowing the gender doesnít change the gender but Iíd like to think for just a little longer that we could possibly have a boy. I know it is *possible* but in my mind Iíve always wanted to hear boy and itís always been girl... so I keep telling myself to be prepared to hear girl. I just needed to share since no one really understands these things but this group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Momma to two beautiful girls
    Health coach and personal trainer
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!!

We have two boys. Pregnant with number three and definitely last baby. We decided this time to stay team green! It¬’s hard but i think it will be a nice surprise either way. Of course we would love to have a girl (girl sway) but we will be happy either way!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope your appointment goes great today! Wishing you a healthy baby boy

I also have a regular doctors appointment today, excited to hear the heart beat!

where you guys live are you aloud to take husbands or someone or do you have to do it alone? In Canada we have to be alone.
    Swayed Boy having a baby BOY in August 2021!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got all my first trimester labs drawn today. They are only doing the standard screen instead of NIPT due to it being unreliable for multiples. They did have the option to still look for Y chromosome along with the screen, so we’re doing that, too.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678