Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im sorry to hear that Bunnygirl19. some people don't know how to handle stressful situations. You had every right to kick her out.

I just read this moring that SASKpower our power company is delivering enough electricity for tens of thousands of homes as U.S. systems strain under cold conditions. Hope you get your power pack soon!

https://thestarphoenix.com/news/sask...box=1613539422
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

2. Likes atomic sagebrush, Jconger liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you’re all staying safe and warm!!

We are discussing names but honestly having a hard time; definitely a harder time than when we named our boys. There’s a lot of girl names we like, but I don’t know if I like anything enough to use it for our baby. My sister died when she was 7, so we will definitely be using her name for the middle name. Anyone else thinking of anything yet?
    due August 2021!

4. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We like the names:

Kingston
    Cassius
    Draxler
    Darius
    Atlas
    Ramses

We are still looking but this is what we have so far ) What do you guys think?
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

6. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like Kingston and Darius best!

Up till very recently Ramses was a pretty well known brand of condom in the US!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Greydore View Post
    I hope you’re all staying safe and warm!!

We are discussing names but honestly having a hard time; definitely a harder time than when we named our boys. There’s a lot of girl names we like, but I don’t know if I like anything enough to use it for our baby. My sister died when she was 7, so we will definitely be using her name for the middle name. Anyone else thinking of anything yet?
    Many of us have a really hard time naming our baby girl after many boys because nothing feels special enough (and I'm sure vice versa!) So sorry to hear of your sister.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Likes Jconger, Greydore liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just had another scan today at 9w5d. Both babies measured 9w3d with heart rates of 174. The both also had anterior midline placentas.
    DH (43), DW (40)

11. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Treens, that actually made me laugh reading about your older two thinking you don’t need anymore kids! Lol. Really happy for your little daughter. When I had my DS, my eldest was forever asking for a brother. I kept it a surprise up until the day he was born.
    Now both of my girls want another sister...

Does anyone believe in the Ramzi theory?!!

So I caved in yesterday, I had my 8 week scan and sent my scan pic in to the gender experts and Baby gender pros.. they’ve all guessed girl... I wanted to know if you guys every tried it??

I’m from New York, we’re expecting a full day of snow here tomorrow! Hope your all keeping safe.

P.s. I’ve attached my little bubs first scan pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    I’m from Oregon. I haven’t had power since Friday night due to an ice and snow storm. PGE says it could take up to 10 days to get power back. My mother invited herself over when her power went out and acted like a damned psycho yelling at my kids and calling them names. Me and DH, too. When she started kicking my dog and smacking the kids, I threw her out. She told me what a horrible mother I was and how I never should have had any kids. Then told me it would be my fault if she starved and froze to death at her own house because she had no electricty.......as if it’s not the exact same situation at my house with no electricity. LOL
    Oh no!! I’m so sorry! Where in Oregon are you? We have lots of friends in Salem and Portland and they were without power. So tough! I heard Texas too and they are not use to the temperatures they are getting right now.

We are from Seattle but are living in Utah now. We finally got some good snow. We are prepared for it here though so that makes a difference. Wild how the whole country got hit!

I have tried to believe the ramzi theory but i thought it has been debunked? Is that right atomic?

Have not thought of names bc I really don’t want to get my hopes up, and I don’t know how i could possibly name a fifth girl lol.

Have you ladies been right with your inclination about your baby’s gender? I’ve wanted a boy so badly every time that I convinced my self the last two were boys and then struggled when they weren’t. I just don’t want to play mind games but I do feel like this could finally be our little man.

So glad to see this group is finally chatting more!! Yay! Thank you

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Momma to two beautiful girls
    Health coach and personal trainer
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

15. Dislikes ittybitty626 disliked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic- LOL about the condoms, that one is my least favourite but my husband loves it. Maybe this can sway him to no lol

BunnyGirl19- Thats so awesome on your twins. When are you due again?

Afyaal- I know nothing about Ramzi but I love the photos of your little bean!

Jconger- We waited to look at names till we knew it was a boy. I didn't want to get my hopes up. I felt like it was a boy but we did try so hard so I think thats why I thought it was, but i did sway in my thoughts some times. I think it was because I don't want to feel to hurt. I would have been happy either way but I know i would have been sad for a while.

Today we are officially in the 2nd trimester Can't Believe we have kept it a secrete this long. We are going to try hold out till March 20, first day of spring and my MIL Birthday. She will be so happy. My husband it her oldest son and has wanted babies from him since i met him LOL. They are a very loving kind Mexican family. For my family I know they think i don't need to start over again with young kids but they will be happy if we are. I haven't seen my parents or brother since October as they live 3 hours from here. So it may be a phone call. They are trying to stay quarantined or away rom people as my mom just had breast cancer about a year ago and my dad is 80.

anyway! Hope you are all having an amazing day

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jconger View Post
    Oh no!! I’m so sorry! Where in Oregon are you? We have lots of friends in Salem and Portland and they were without power. So tough! I heard Texas too and they are not use to the temperatures they are getting right now.

We are from Seattle but are living in Utah now. We finally got some good snow. We are prepared for it here though so that makes a difference. Wild how the whole country got hit!

I have tried to believe the ramzi theory but i thought it has been debunked? Is that right atomic?

Have not thought of names bc I really don’t want to get my hopes up, and I don’t know how i could possibly name a fifth girl lol.

Have you ladies been right with your inclination about your baby’s gender? I’ve wanted a boy so badly every time that I convinced my self the last two were boys and then struggled when they weren’t. I just don’t want to play mind games but I do feel like this could finally be our little man.

So glad to see this group is finally chatting more!! Yay! Thank you

I live in a Portland suburb. We finally got power back late last night. No internet or cable yet.

Ramzi is definitely debunked. He never published a study and another study that tried to duplicate it got results ranging from 51% to 57% accuracy. To further prove he is a quack, he also claims babies can change gender up to 40 days after implantation by placing heat on a certain side of your belly. LOL

My intuition is usually wrong.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast