Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Atomic- LOL about the condoms, that one is my least favourite but my husband loves it. Maybe this can sway him to no lol

BunnyGirl19- Thats so awesome on your twins. When are you due again?

Afyaal- I know nothing about Ramzi but I love the photos of your little bean!

Jconger- We waited to look at names till we knew it was a boy. I didn't want to get my hopes up. I felt like it was a boy but we did try so hard so I think thats why I thought it was, but i did sway in my thoughts some times. I think it was because I don't want to feel to hurt. I would have been happy either way but I know i would have been sad for a while.

Today we are officially in the 2nd trimester Can't Believe we have kept it a secrete this long. We are going to try hold out till March 20, first day of spring and my MIL Birthday. She will be so happy. My husband it her oldest son and has wanted babies from him since i met him LOL. They are a very loving kind Mexican family. For my family I know they think i don't need to start over again with young kids but they will be happy if we are. I haven't seen my parents or brother since October as they live 3 hours from here. So it may be a phone call. They are trying to stay quarantined or away rom people as my mom just had breast cancer about a year ago and my dad is 80.

anyway! Hope you are all having an amazing day
    I’m due September 17, but will be induced at 36 weeks, so August babies.
    DH (43), DW (40)

2. Likes atomic sagebrush, Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We get to see bb tomorrow for the first time! Does anyone else get nervous? This is the longest I’ve waited to go in. I had a mc after my first daughter and ever since have always gone in around 7 weeks. We are 10 now and I’m just so nervous lol. I want to see that heartbeat but part of me is also scared to hear it’s high like all of my girls and probably another girl... even though this doesn’t mean anything lol. We are also trying to decide if we should do the blood test. I know knowing or not knowing the gender doesn’t change the gender but I’d like to think for just a little longer that we could possibly have a boy. I know it is *possible* but in my mind I’ve always wanted to hear boy and it’s always been girl... so I keep telling myself to be prepared to hear girl. I just needed to share since no one really understands these things but this group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Momma to two beautiful girls
    Health coach and personal trainer
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!!

We have two boys. Pregnant with number three and definitely last baby. We decided this time to stay team green! ItÂ’s hard but i think it will be a nice surprise either way. Of course we would love to have a girl (girl sway) but we will be happy either way!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope your appointment goes great today! Wishing you a healthy baby boy

I also have a regular doctors appointment today, excited to hear the heart beat!

where you guys live are you aloud to take husbands or someone or do you have to do it alone? In Canada we have to be alone.
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got all my first trimester labs drawn today. They are only doing the standard screen instead of NIPT due to it being unreliable for multiples. They did have the option to still look for Y chromosome along with the screen, so we’re doing that, too.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We saw the baby Monday and he/she was measuring 2 days earlier than I was thinking. Hopefully that meant we had more bding during our peak window than I had thought since this was a surprise baby. I definitely ovulated sooner than I was expecting but if this is the case it would have been something like 6, 5, 4, 3 and 1 day before ovulation vs thinking i only had 1, maybe 2 days during the peak. This was definitely different from getting pregnant with any of my girls. we are waiting for the 20 week ultrasound to find out.

May I ask you all, what do you drive? This will be baby #5 and we live in Utah. I want something good in the snow but something bigger than our mini van. Thanks!!

Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Momma to two beautiful girls
    Health coach and personal trainer
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jconger- praying for Blue for you )

I have a KIA Sorento. I love it! I have had it for 5 years now and it has been my favourite car. It has 3rd row seating too. When I was looking back then I went all over looking at everything with a 3rd row, I didn't really like the KIA brand maybe i was a brand snob back then but I am defiantly glad i went with it. Lots of great features and a bit cheeper than others. Quality is amazing ) At least take one for a test drive, the heated steering wheel and heat/cooling seats are the best and the sunroof is huge!

Good luck!!

I got to hear the heartbeat on Monday, I took a sound clip for my husband because he cant come into my appointments. Rate was 140. Such a great sound! I also started to feel slight movement at 13w 4d. I am now 14w 1d. So cool too. Our bodies are amazing!!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

9. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our only “family car” That holds all of us is a 15-passenger Ford Transit. Otherwise we have a Mazda RX-8, a Mercedes E63 AMG wagon, and a Porsche Macan GTS. We used to have a Yukon, and we loved it until it started having weird problems. Brake linkage broke and the lines exploded for no reason that could be determined. Then we had a ton of electrical issues. These issues were all common in the year we had (first year of new updates), but I don’t know about other years.
    DH (43), DW (40)

11. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohhh gosh. We’ll be looking into buying a bigger car too. My 3 kids have been fairly cosy in the Acura RDX I drive, but with the 4th one on the way, we need something with a 3rd row. I’m not a huge fan of big cars but I’m sure I’ll get use to it.

For those ladies who have had the NIPT test done, how long did it take for you to get results back? I was told within 10-14 days I’d be receiving a phone call. I’ll be going tomorrow to have blood drawn.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    afya1- mine took 2 weeks exactly! Felt like forever... They they forgot to give gender so I had to wait for them to get back to me on day 16. But it was worth it ) Im in Canada though they told me 7-10 days

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast