Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My 20 year old daughter wasn't too excited but we explained she doesn't have to move out lol and she was ok.
    My 17 year old son was super excited and especially that it is a boy, this surprised me I thought he would have the same reaction as my older daughter.
    My 8 year old was so happy she has been asking so much. now she wants to do everything for me and watches what im eating lol

The rest of our family was very happy especially my mother in law. She shed a few tears it was really sweet.

Greydore- So happy for you and your girl! I bet you will get a lot of clothing! I have bought so much clothing i cant stop myself lol it so cute. I have been getting things from PatPat, im really happy with the quality for the price most items are $5-7 or even less onsale and thats Canadian Price. The girls stuff it so die for

We had decided on an add name I love the way it is written and got useto the way it sounds. But its kinda over the top but so is my husband lol

Xerxes

Hope he can grow into it lol what names are you thinking Geydore?
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Greydore View Post
    Treens how did telling the family go?

I had my anatomy scan last week, everything looks good and baby is measuring in the 50th percentile- just like my other kids. We also got a good girl potty shot; not that I didn’t believe the NIPT but having a second confirmation is reassuring! I haven’t bought one girl thing, maybe I’ll be able to now. Although my family wants to have a small ‘sprinkle’ for me and I have a feeling we’ll get a TON of clothes since we have all of the baby necessities from our boys. So maybe I should hold off on buying much

We’re still struggling with names, has anyone decided? Hope you’re all doing well!
    Picking names with my husband is a pain. He never seems to like anything but the most common, plain, overused names.......and I hate the idea of using them on my kids. We had Elodie on our list from last time that we didn’t use, so I’m planning to use that for one of them. DH has not liked anything else suggested for the other baby so far.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    My 20 year old daughter wasn't too excited but we explained she doesn't have to move out lol and she was ok.
    My 17 year old son was super excited and especially that it is a boy, this surprised me I thought he would have the same reaction as my older daughter.
    My 8 year old was so happy she has been asking so much. now she wants to do everything for me and watches what im eating lol

The rest of our family was very happy especially my mother in law. She shed a few tears it was really sweet.

Greydore- So happy for you and your girl! I bet you will get a lot of clothing! I have bought so much clothing i cant stop myself lol it so cute. I have been getting things from PatPat, im really happy with the quality for the price most items are $5-7 or even less onsale and thats Canadian Price. The girls stuff it so die for

We had decided on an add name I love the way it is written and got useto the way it sounds. But its kinda over the top but so is my husband lol

Xerxes

Hope he can grow into it lol what names are you thinking Geydore?
    I like Greek mythology names, but my husband tells me they are too weird. DD1 is Calypso from Greek mythology, and he begrudgingly tolerates it and calls her Callie instead. I like Persephone and Ariadne, but of course DH doesn’t. LOL
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you guys feeling? I am excited for the Easter long weekend!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m still struggling with hypoglycemia and feeling blah. I don’t want to do anything for Easter except sleep. My husband is trying to make plans, but with 7 kids it’s always a disaster and I get stuck with way too much work. It’s never relaxing or enjoyable to me and I want to strangle him every time he asks if I’m having fun. Grrrrr.......
    DH (43), DW (40)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! So glad everyone is doing well. Sorry you still aren’t feeling well, Bunny. I’ve been feeling so much better the last few weeks. 16 weeks on Saturdays and feeling excited/nervous to find out who baby is. This is for sure our last and I just keep looking back at our last scan. Even though everyone has said we didn’t get any clues from it lol. I’ve always just been so disappointed after finding out with each one... which is why with our 4th we decided to wait to find out. I don’t want to be nervous about finding out during labor though so feel like we should do this sooner. I just can’t get myself to call and make our ultrasound apt lol. Easter will still be simple with covid but things are looking up and life should resume real soon. My kids can’t wait to burn their masks lol. We are excited to celebrate our Savior’s resurrection though!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Momma to two beautiful girls
    Health coach and personal trainer
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m 16 weeks today and have another scan. I’m terrified my girls won’t be girls anymore. I’ve been like this every time I’ve been told I’m having a girl. I blame it on getting an elective scan at 15 weeks with DS1 and being told he was a girl and that the bulge between his legs was the cord and not a penis. At 19 weeks I he was very clearly a boy and I felt gutted. I’ve found out at 14 weeks with all my other kids by potty shot (except DS4 because his legs were tightly crossed) and they were all very clear what they were without doubt and then confirmed later. This time we peeked at 13 weeks and saw classic girl potty shots with all the lines. None of my boys looked like that at 13 weeks (they all had a bulge that looked like a party hat between the legs), but I’m stressing myself out worried that it will change. I hate that I do this to myself. I never fully believe my girls are girls until they are born. LOL
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just finished my scan. Both babies are definitely girls!!!! Eeeee!!!!!
    DH (43), DW (40)

9. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    Just finished my scan. Both babies are definitely girls!!!! Eeeee!!!!!
    Yay congratulations!! That’s so wonderful! Are they identical did you say? Im 16 + 5. Can you get a definite answer at this point? I’ve heard to wait between 18-20 and have had friends told the opposite bc they found out too soon. Eek I’m excited but scared to find out lol. I just keep obsessing over my end of 11 weeks/12 week scan that sounds like was a little too early to give me any signs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daughter of the King
    Wife of a Resident
    Momma to two beautiful girls
    Health coach and personal trainer
    Praying for a son
    Baby #3 due Oct 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They are di/di, which implies fraternal, but 20%-30% (depending on source) of di/di twins are identical. We’ll get zygosity testing after birth to know for sure.

You can definitely find out what baby is at 16 weeks.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast