Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello all!
    20 weeks now and had the ultrasound. He is defiantly a boy and everything looks good and measuring to due date. He was a dancer today, wouldn't stop moving till the end. I am happy to hear it all looks good!

Hope all is well with everyone!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

2. Likes Jconger liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on confirmed girls Bunny! Treens I’m glad to hear your anatomy scan went well!

I’m 24 weeks now, this pregnancy feels like it’s going so fast. I haven’t bought one girl clothing item yet, and I don’t really like a lot of what’s out there (too over the top and ruffly). I’m getting rid of a lot of the boy clothes since this is our last baby, and there’s a bit of sadness that I won’t have another baby boy. After my third boy I always pictured myself as a mom to 4 boys. It’s definitely taking some adjusting to the idea of having a girl. Has anyone else felt this way?

Also, I’m gaining WAY too much weight. I’m usually super relaxed about pregnancy weight gain, but I’ve already gained 29 lbs. I usually gain 40, so I’m not really on track for that, lol. I was hoping I would gain less with a girl, but that doesn’t seem to be the case for me!
    due August 2021!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just finally bought some clothes for the twins. They’re all set for 0-3 month sleepers now. I need to get newborn and preemie clothes, but I haven’t liked the preemie options available. I want to make them clothes, but I’m just busy and backed up with other stuff at the moment. I don’t know why, but I just can’t get into shopping or preparing this time.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Graydore- I feel like time has gone fast too! We pretty much got the nursery all set up by wayfair lol We got a crib, dresser, glider bassinet and bedding set from there and I have got lots of clothing and some small toys and books. I am a planner so I can't help it. Since its been 9 years since a baby we just got everything we need new. This is the first time for me as we used used things and gifted things before. We just set up on Sunday

For weight i was doing good the first trimester now it seems 2 pounds a week i try not to stress but it is hard!

Bunnygirl- Im not sure where you are from but when i was in babies-r-us the other day i saw some cute preemie things
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

6. Likes BunnyGirl19 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m in Oregon. Our BRU closed down in mid 2018. I have something called Buy Buy Baby for a “large” baby store or Carter’s.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

JULY/AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2021

Ladies, I hope all is going well for you. I haven’t had a chance to come on here in a while.
    I did get the results back for my NIPT test, I found out at around 11weeks I would be having another baby girl. My 2 girls were so desperate to have another sister, and my son wasn’t really fussed.

Last Wednesday at a routine 15 week scan, I found out my little baby didn’t have a heart beat and stopped growing around 14 weeks.
    I had no idea I had miscarried, for almost a week and half. It explains the dull back ache I was experiencing.
    My first ever loss, I had a D&C procedure last Friday, everything went perfectly fine. I never got to see her as they said baby wouldn’t be intact . I’m feeling better but think of her lots. My NIPT results and NT scan came back perfectly fine. They asked if I’d like to do genetic testing to get a detailed explanation of what actually happened I accept that. I just spend moments thinking what could of happened to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im so sorry for your loss afya1! My thoughts are with you and your family. Sometimes things happen for a reason that we can not explain or accept but it is what is meant to be. She will always be in your heart and I hope it gets easier for you over time. Big hugs!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m so sorry afya!!!
    DH (43), DW (40)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im so sorry ��

I also got miscarriage 1 month ago on my identical twins on 14W4d.
    I got so much milk in my breasts that that got like a big ball and it was very painful both physically and mentally for couple of days. Actually it was more painful than the miscarriage itself

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    Ladies, I hope all is going well for you. I haven’t had a chance to come on here in a while.
    I did get the results back for my NIPT test, I found out at around 11weeks I would be having another baby girl. My 2 girls were so desperate to have another sister, and my son wasn’t really fussed.

Last Wednesday at a routine 15 week scan, I found out my little baby didn’t have a heart beat and stopped growing around 14 weeks.
    I had no idea I had miscarried, for almost a week and half. It explains the dull back ache I was experiencing.
    My first ever loss, I had a D&C procedure last Friday, everything went perfectly fine. I never got to see her as they said baby wouldn’t be intact . I’m feeling better but think of her lots. My NIPT results and NT scan came back perfectly fine. They asked if I’d like to do genetic testing to get a detailed explanation of what actually happened I accept that. I just spend moments thinking what could of happened to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry to hear about your loss, Afya. It pains in the heart to lose a child. Sorry

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast