Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are doing great! Everything will happen when its the right time. Its so nice they can monitor us well so it is safer for the little ones! Hope you have a great week!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my 32-week growth scan today and everything looked good. Baby A measured 13 days behind and Baby B measured 10 days behind. That puts them at 10th and 15th percentiles.
    DH (43), DW (40)

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds really good for Twins!!!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FXFXFX for those babies to stay snuggled a little longer, but not TOO long!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my last ultrasound yesterday 37 weeks exact!

That one was the hardest to lay on my back i had to get up 3x because i was so light headed and getting hot flashes. During my 30 min they watch for a bunch of things movement of fingers toes, movement, heart, some sizes and breathing. Of course this was the day he was sleeping and they didn't see any practice breaths. This can be normal so they let me go and said they would let my dr. know.

By the time I got home the dr. office called and I had to go in for a stress test. Of course my dr. wasn't even in today... So she was called in. The test was fine and my doctor tried to tell me she had to come in anyways to do things but I don't think she did. I just felt all bad but its all good and Im glad everything went ok. Of course my husband was 5 hours away woking so I am glad he didn't miss anything!

How is everyone feeling any one here or is it just me and bunnygirl19?

2 more weeks for our pland C-section at 19+1 its coming so quick! Summers fly way to fast and we have had a hot beautiful one here in Canada this year!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m starting to have issues with my blood pressure and headaches, but otherwise doing okay. My bloodwork so far is fine, so no urgent preeclampsia issues. I had been given instructions by my doctor that I needed to be admitted if I got over 140/90, which happened yesterday. I was told to go to L&D instead of my regular appointments. I did and the doctor on at the time told me my numbers were “perfectly fine) because they weren’t over 160/110. She also told me my issues were from acid reflux. She gave me a bunch of meds and sent me home. I felt loopy and sick after the meds and once they wore off I started having a ton of contractions nearly continuously. I didn’t want to go back in due to the doctor’s dismissive attitude, so I’ve been hanging out in bed resting. DH is taking some extra time off work so I can rest more in the hopes of keeping the babies in another week. My BP is fine if I’m just lying around resting, but with being up doing anything it jumps way up. I wish I would have just gone to my regular appointment yesterday instead of L&D. Because of it, I didn’t get my weekly ultrasound to check fluid, babies’ positions, placenta health, etc. I do have one more detailed growth scan on 8/18, but I’m not sure I’ll make it to 35w5d. With the BP issues I’m concerned about growth and they were already tiny at my 32 week growth scan.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH NO how did I miss this update??? How are you doing now BG???

I truly think the L and D nurses (god bless them, truly) see so many people in a tizz from being scared about going into labor that sometimes they err on the side of being too laid back. I mean, it's somewhat understandable, if the majority of everyone you see is having paranoia, it's likely you just start to think EVERYone is paranoid, but some people actually do need to be admitted and I hate how many of you guys have to go in repeatedly before you get to the person who realizes you actually do need to be seen ASAP.

11. Likes BunnyGirl19 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My BP and everything has stayed as it was, nothing getting worse, so still continuing on with monitoring. I can’t believe I’ve made it to 35 weeks! At my appointment today they did my GBS swab and BPP. Both babies are head down now. I had five contractions in 30 minutes on the monitor, each lasting between 1-2 minutes. At this point they feel more like BH than actual labor contractions. They are estimating I’ll deliver within the next week. I am hoping they’ll stay in long enough to get my full growth scan on Wednesday since I want a better size estimate with body measurements than the vague guess I got by just looking at them on scan (4 to 4-1/2 lb). I’m working on doing all the laundry now just in case.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh thank goodness, so relieved to hear this!! Stay in a little longer, ladies! FXFXFX and please keep us posted!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The twins are here! I had an accidental home birth on my bathroom floor Sunday. I woke up having what felt like Braxton Hicks off and on and irregularly. I told DH I might want to be checked at L&D later on in the afternoon if they continued just in case. A few minutes later I felt a pop and told DH it felt like when my water breaks except nothing came out. I went pee a few minutes later and then had a gush of fluid. I told DH I needed to go in as my water had broken. He called MIL to come over to watch the other kids. I then had a few painful contractions and felt the burning urge to push and yelled for DH to call 911 since I was sure the babies were coming quickly. I went into the bathroom, laid down, and within two contractions Baby A was born. DH delivered her. The paramedics arrived a few minutes later and delivered Baby B, who had ended up flipping back breech when A came out. She had to be maneuvered and helped out. Baby A weighed 4 lb 11 oz snd 16-1/2”. Baby B weighed 4 lb 12 oz and 16-1/2”. So far they are both doing well and not needing NICU at this time. If their drowsiness and feedings don’t improve in the next day or two they may end up needing to spend a few days there.
    DH (43), DW (40)

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast