Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    11dpo and BFN here
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    11dpo and BFN here
    Ok I take that back…my FRER arrived tonight and I tested in the late evening and I think I am seeing a vvvvvvvvvvvvfl at 4 min mark. I hope its not my line eyes or evap or another ghost line. Last time I said I saw a shadow on my antigen test and DH thought I was crazy I hope this is really it

E145A09C-5AB3-46CB-B15F-EF93FF145DD9.jpeg

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG!! I think I can see the second. I pray this is the beginning of your bfp, Onelittlewish . Congratulations

Sent from my SM-A225F using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 9jamama01 View Post
    OMG!! I think I can see the second. I pray this is the beginning of your bfp, Onelittlewish . Congratulations

Thank you 9jamama, I took another FRER today this morning and the lines are still super faint. It came up within 5 min but I can't tell if there is color to it since it is barely there but I don't have to squint to see the lines at all. I know it's only been 8 hours since my last test but I am still nervous that it won't progress. I used a cheapie (10 miu) and the lines came up after it dried up but a proper line. I'll probably test again tomorrow or wait till I miss my period but it's hard to not get my hopes up. How are you doing?
    Last edited by onelittlewish; April 24th, 2022 at 01:46 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's so exciting Onelittlewish, hopefully you'll get a clear bfp tomorrow. it's so annoying when you have to squint to see a line, it leaves you wondering and hoping.

As for me, AF is here right on time. DH came back from his trip and I told him we had to BD today because AF would show her face today but he was quite hopeful, it wouldn't start. But she's here and I'm sure he's glad he listened to me, though we are both sad it didn't work out again. If only getting pregnant was simple.

I've started cardio, and reduced my food portion size. My goal is to reduce 5kg within the next 2 months. I've asked DH to visit the doctor for a sperm analysis. I don't know if there's anything else I can do in the meantime.

Good luck to everyone trying.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 9jamama01 View Post
    That's so exciting Onelittlewish, hopefully you'll get a clear bfp tomorrow. it's so annoying when you have to squint to see a line, it leaves you wondering and hoping.

As for me, AF is here right on time. DH came back from his trip and I told him we had to BD today because AF would show her face today but he was quite hopeful, it wouldn't start. But she's here and I'm sure he's glad he listened to me, though we are both sad it didn't work out again. If only getting pregnant was simple.

I've started cardio, and reduced my food portion size. My goal is to reduce 5kg within the next 2 months. I've asked DH to visit the doctor for a sperm analysis. I don't know if there's anything else I can do in the meantime.

Good luck to everyone trying.

I am sorry that this is not the month for you…sperm analysis is also what we will do if this month fails. I was at my highest weight when I conceived my DS1. We were traveling and i was eating alot and I was doing weight and eating very clean and trying to build up muscles. I lost all my baby weight + some more before conceiving DS2 but I was eating alot of steak. I went from veggie + chicken lover to steak lover after having DS1. I always thought swaying blue is easier but I guess when we sway we change our body in one way or another.

I took another frer with FMU today and still very faint line. I got my blood drawn this morning because I just need to know if those lines mean anything. I can’t be getting 3 days of ghost lines right? I never see a line on my frers but I know they are notorious for indents. Even I am indeed preg kind of doubt whether this is a viable one. Will know later today..
    Last edited by onelittlewish; April 25th, 2022 at 02:02 AM.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys, I am so happy to report I received a BFP tonight, at 9DPO... I had really strong back pain two days ago that just wouldn't budge, and the only other time I have had that feeling was when I implanted with my last pregnancy.

Hoping everything goes well with this one... the line at 9DPO is stronger than my last one was at 10DPO and 11DPO, so hoping all is well in there. I took a FRER tonight after dinner, and thought it would be negative because I drank 3 litres of water today, but it came up positive before 3 mins.

Now I'm paranoid because looking back at my posts here, the day after my ov cramping I ate 3 meals instead of my usual 2... please Atomic reassure my crazy brain that that third meal while possibly ovulating hasn't ruined my sway? I remember that day I didn't get to eat anything until after 2pm (which would surely be good, sway-wise), then I ate dinner at 6pm and another meal at 9 (it was more like a snack than a meal). I also did my 1 hour cardio. I didn't log my 9pm calories, only my two meals; the 2 meals came to 866 cals (15g protein, 153g carbs, 22g fat). Hopefully that 18 hour fast in the morning did good things for my sway on O day and the 9pm snack hasn't ruined me!

It seems to make more sense that the egg would have its chemical makeup decided before it is released, and that it would be more geared toward XX or XY prior to its release, rather than changing which sperm it prefers on ovulation day? Am I making any sense at all (crazy lady here). Like in the months and months you're swaying your body starts deciding to release the pink eggs because times are harder?

One thing that definitely felt different this month is that I had ZERO sex drive. Normally I have to hold myself back from O during BD for the sake of my sway, but this month there was literally no way I was going to orgasm. My libido was literally non existent. I wonder if that has something to do with the post-miscarriage hormones.

I'm so happy to be pregnant, baby will be due around Jan 7. Sending everyone all the babydust, I hope if this month isn't your month then next month is. Xx
    Last edited by Cookies22; April 25th, 2022 at 06:35 AM.

11. Likes onelittlewish liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! Great news!! No- one meal isn’t going to hurt anything! I was eating lots of cals when I got preg with my girls but the fasting was really the key. It’s the overall trend! I think you have a great shot! Lots of all girl moms have zero sex drive! Praying for a healthy baby!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Cookies22 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!!

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

15. Likes atomic sagebrush, Cookies22 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So happy for you Cookies! I think it's the long term environment that matters, otherwise we can just starve ourselves for a week and then get a girl. It would be so much easier!

As to my situation, I am not sure what to think! I just received my result and it came back <5miu meaning I am not pregnant at all. Out of curiosity I took another FRER and a line came up within a minute, meaning FRER is detecting something <5miu or an indent came up before the window? I spotted a little this afternoon and period due tomorrow so 99% I am out this cycle.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by onelittlewish; April 25th, 2022 at 08:58 AM.

17. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast