Page 15 of 82 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi @ 9jamama, thanks for checking in! Morning sickness has well and truly kicked in, so challenging with two older children to care for! Sending you all lots of baby dust for your attempts this month!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    Hi 9jamama, thanks for checking in! Im at CD13 and had our regular attempts now still waiting for my pos OPK here...hopefully soon! How long will your break be?
    Hii onelittlewish,

Did you get a positive opk yet? Hoping you got all your attempts in. Im currently about 3DPO, I got a Positive opk on Friday morning, I think we didn’t do enough, I feel like DH ran out of steam!! Pretty sure we’ll be on to the next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afya1 View Post
    Hii onelittlewish,

Did you get a positive opk yet? Hoping you got all your attempts in. Im currently about 3DPO, I got a Positive opk on Friday morning, I think we didn’t do enough, I feel like DH ran out of steam!! Pretty sure we’ll be on to the next month.

I did! I got three days of pos OPKs and clearblue peaked only on the third day today so not sure when did/will i ovulate. We had an attempt last night and ideally another tonight but couldn’t make it…so I don’t know too. I am charting as well so I guess my temp will shed some light on what’s going on in a few days!

Are you swaying boy?
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

I hope you get your peak and can go in for some nice attempts! Lol I was able to go in for a few attempts, really I’m just trying to keep myself calm and content. In past years I go crazy and crazy symptom spotting.
    In all honesty right now I’d love to conceive and just trying to increase chances of conception, I had a missed miscarriage a year ago she would of been our 3rd Girl. Though I was hoping to balance things out at that particular time I did try to follow a somewhat mild sway.
    (I have 2 DDs and 1 DS) but I’ve reached a point in my life where I want a healthy baby that I can carry to term.

Btw, how do you find temping? I’ve intrigued when ladies speak of temping and are able to see when they did actually ovulate. Do you have an average time from as to when you do ovulate?

Last edited by afya1; May 11th, 2022 at 11:53 PM.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you get your peak and can go in for some nice attempts! Lol I was able to go in for a few attempts, really I’m just trying to keep myself calm and content. In past years I go crazy and crazy symptom spotting.
    In all honesty right now I’d love to conceive and just trying to increase chances of conception, I had a missed miscarriage a year ago she would of been our 3rd Girl. Though I was hoping to balance things out at that particular time I did try to follow a somewhat mild sway.
    (I have 2 DDs and 1 DS) but I’ve reached a point in my life where I want a healthy baby that I can carry to term.

Btw, how do you find temping? I’ve intrigued when ladies speak of temping and are able to see when they did actually ovulate. Do you have an average time from as to when you do ovulate?

Thank you! My OPK went neg this morning so we will just continue e4d until my temp confirms O.

For me charting is not that stressful because I have been charting for a while and I have had all kinds of "patterns" so I have learnt not to overanalyse the temp changes. I temp because it takes a lot of guessing game out and helps me to confirm whether ovulation has happened and whether I am pregnant or not. Last month I wasn't able to temp because my tot threw my thermometer away. I thought yay and I did feel quite "relaxed". But then later for the first time I got 3 pos OPKs in a row (I usually get 2 days max) and I had absolutely no clue what was going on and whether I O'ed or not. Then later I got faint lines on HPT for 3 consecutive days and it turned out I was never preg (confirmed by blood test). If I had charted last month there wouldn't be so much anxiety and frustration over the uncertainty. I would have known that I have O'ed with the temp rise and I would have known that I wasn't pregnant because my temp started dropping. But I know for alot of people it is a stressful thing to do on top of ttc.

You cannot pin point the actual ovulation time/date but you will know the possible window narrowed down to probably 2-3 days. I ovulate from CD13-CD18, most of the time CD14/15..and I am CD16 today! So quite a late one this month...

I am so sorry for your lost! How long have you been ttc-ing this time? I always thought it is much easier to sway blue because you can have multiple attempts in the fertile window and the diet boosts fertility, but apparently I was super wrong. I got both my boys with two attempts in the fertile window so you def got a chance! I feel you, I just want to get pregnant too. I feel like we can only do so much and the rest is totally beyond our control. Praying that this is our month!
    Last edited by onelittlewish; May 12th, 2022 at 08:09 AM.

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    Thank you! My OPK went neg this morning so we will just continue e4d until my temp confirms O.

For me charting is not that stressful because I have been charting for a while and I have had all kinds of "patterns" so I have learnt not to overanalyse the temp changes. I temp because it takes a lot of guessing game out and helps me to confirm whether ovulation has happened and whether I am pregnant or not. Last month I wasn't able to temp because my tot threw my thermometer away. I thought yay and I did feel quite "relaxed". But then later for the first time I got 3 pos OPKs in a row (I usually get 2 days max) and I had absolutely no clue what was going on and whether I O'ed or not. Then later I got faint lines on HPT for 3 consecutive days and it turned out I was never preg (confirmed by blood test). If I had charted last month there wouldn't be so much anxiety and frustration over the uncertainty. I would have known that I have O'ed with the temp rise and I would have known that I wasn't pregnant because my temp started dropping. But I know for alot of people it is a stressful thing to do on top of ttc.

You cannot pin point the actual ovulation time/date but you will know the possible window narrowed down to probably 2-3 days. I ovulate from CD13-CD18, most of the time CD14/15..and I am CD16 today! So quite a late one this month...

I am so sorry for your lost! How long have you been ttc-ing this time? I always thought it is much easier to sway blue because you can have multiple attempts in the fertile window and the diet boosts fertility, but apparently I was super wrong. I got both my boys with two attempts in the fertile window so you def got a chance! I feel you, I just want to get pregnant too. I feel like we can only do so much and the rest is totally beyond our control. Praying that this is our month!
    Thank you onelittlewish. I’m trying my best to let it just happen. Dh has told me to relax and not get so fixated on Ttc to conceive because I was prepping him for our attempts. One thing that makes me a little unsure DH decided to do a morning and then an evening BD session right around CD 10-11. I did tell him to save them for the fertile window. lol and behold the day of +opk and he’s given up on me lol. In all honestly it was our 3 yr old who wasn’t co operating that night.

I’d love to temp, and like you said takes the guessing out. I leave myself in a mental mess, thinking over and over about when I O’d and trying to follow my body for signs as I get lots of EWCM and a little after I assume or perhaps before ovulation occurs it stops.

Btw, what’s the earliest you’ve ever got any pregnant symptoms?

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you onelittlewish. I’m trying my best to let it just happen. Dh has told me to relax and not get so fixated on Ttc to conceive because I was prepping him for our attempts. One thing that makes me a little unsure DH decided to do a morning and then an evening BD session right around CD 10-11. I did tell him to save them for the fertile window. lol and behold the day of +opk and he’s given up on me lol. In all honestly it was our 3 yr old who wasn’t co operating that night.

I’d love to temp, and like you said takes the guessing out. I leave myself in a mental mess, thinking over and over about when I O’d and trying to follow my body for signs as I get lots of EWCM and a little after I assume or perhaps before ovulation occurs it stops.

Btw, what’s the earliest you’ve ever got any pregnant symptoms?

Hmm...with my DS1 we weren't really TTC but that was the first month we tried OPK and we BD'ed twice around the positive but wasn't really expecting it to happen. I had sore breasts when I missed my period and that's when I thought maybe I should test. I probably would have spotted more symptoms if I'd paid more attention. The only thing that popped out was that I had cold like symptoms around CD10 ish, just runny nose but never developed into a full blown cold. With my DS2 I got my pos very early 8-9DPO and I don't remember that I had any symptoms! But honestly I had so many symptoms (new ones every month) that I am not reading into any of it now. And they all happened at the right time lol.

When do you plan to test this time? I think I am 2DPO today period due 25/26th.

14. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

I know I’ve honestly stopped (well try my best) to not symptom spot anymore. I’ve had times where I was really sure I was pregnant back in December 2021, and nothing. With my DD2 I had slight dizziness and I thought oh I should test I was only 10dpo. But with my DD1 I had almost every symptom in the book I was younger and didn’t really look into symptoms.

I am currently 5 dpo, and feel nothin lol considering my last pregnancy (the one I miscarried) I knew almost right away and I had crazy symptoms. My boobs were tingly around 5dpo.
    AF is due to come 22-23rd May. I am awaiting for her arrival, I’m 95% sure she will be coming lol

I always say I will wait for AF to arrive and then test, but I think I will prob rest around 11-12DPO with my first response just so I truly prepare myself for the negative lol when I don’t get even a faint line it sort of prepares me for a BFN and I stop with symptom spotting

Last edited by afya1; May 12th, 2022 at 10:07 PM.

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I’ve honestly stopped (well try my best) to not symptom spot anymore. I’ve had times where I was really sure I was pregnant back in December 2021, and nothing. With my DD2 I had slight dizziness and I thought oh I should test I was only 10dpo. But with my DD1 I had almost every symptom in the book I was younger and didn’t really look into symptoms.

I am currently 5 dpo, and feel nothin lol considering my last pregnancy (the one I miscarried) I knew almost right away and I had crazy symptoms. My boobs were tingly around 5dpo.
    AF is due to come 22-23rd May. I am awaiting for her arrival, I’m 95% sure she will be coming lol

I always say I will wait for AF to arrive and then test, but I think I will prob rest around 11-12DPO with my first response just so I truly prepare myself for the negative lol when I don’t get even a faint line it sort of prepares me for a BFN and I stop with symptom spotting

FF gave me my crosshairs today and I am 3DPO. I'll try to wait out till 11dpo to test too, if my temp does not drop by then. I have no symptom apart from sore nipples which is common for me around ovulation.

I admire you wanting a 4th! Lately I've been feeling quite defeated in parenting and overwhelmed by my two boys. At times I doubt if I can handle 3...let alone 3 boys.

18. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OLW - you are in the hard times with boys. It's about to get WAY easier.

I honestly think that for many people, Gender Disappointment has some of its roots in the fact that little boys (not all, but a lot of them) can be handfuls when they're little. My first and third boy were stereotypically can't sit still, always running off the second my back was turned, into everything all the time. Never napped, always on the go. My 4th boy was slightly better but definitely very active and prone to getting himself into a jam that I'd have to get him out of (like, once he fell off a cliff, LOL - that was my in-law's fault, but still!) My 2nd son is more mellow still, but he was never a "sit down and read a book, play quietly on his own" kind of guy, like I had expected when I dreamed of having a baby. They do grow out of this fairly early on, being quite manageable usually from 6ish right on through. Even in the teen years, we argue sometimes but not that bad.

My point is, a lot of you guys look at your boys when they're all about choo choo trains and wreaking total havoc, and you imagine that level of challenge and work going forward into the future. It absolutely underwrites your GD becuase you think "if they were girls this wouldn't be happening" and while my girl was easier than the boys, can't lie about that, she was still a baby, still a lot of work, etc. And those babies GROW UP and it will happen very soon that everything will become a lot smoother and easier to deal with.

So just keep in mind that you're at the hardest phase with your little guys now, it's all on the upswing, and pretty soon you'll be thinking "wow I really do have some free time on my hands, what should I do with myself!"
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

20. Thanks onelittlewish thanked for this post
Page 15 of 82 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast