Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My temps are all over the place because i wake up all over the place but the soild dot temps were nights that i slept well an took temp once at 5am so they are different but not huge. Also the night of our attempt i got drunk and so my next morning temp was way high it does that when i drink to much also the other high temp before ovulation i also noted on my chart that i had more drinks then normal an woke up feeling buggered from it. Whats your thoughts? If i switch to fam mode it says i haven't ovulated.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And then there's todays chart. I must not of ovulated Screenshot_20220828_071635_com.tamtris.fertilityfriend.jpg

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Ok now i think i didn't ovulate, this is so stressful I'll add my chart. I've had neg opk since my first pos an no more ewcm plus hard cervix, cm has been sticky
    If you think you haven't ovulated, you very likely didn't and I'd go with my instinct there!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you get a pos opk with ewcm an high soft open cervix but then not ovulate till 5 days without getting a second surge or second round of ewcm and a hard cervix? All opks were negative after my first positive and physically i seemed to of gone infertile after that first pos.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you absolutely can. OPK can be false positive OR false negative.

What happens, and this is very common, is that your body gears up to ovulate and then for whatever reason decides not to. So you have all the hormones - the positive OPK, and since the hormones are what cause the symptoms, the symptoms too, and then it doesn't O. So the hormones diminish, the test goes neg, the symptoms go away - for a few days, or a week, or even longer, and then you'll later have another set of symptoms and another positive OPK and ovulate then. This can happen more than once, too, so while you probably will O the next time, it has taken some people 3-4 "fakers" before it's the real deal.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey atomic is 500mg ole once daily enough for dh?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, you absolutely can. OPK can be false positive OR false negative.

What happens, and this is very common, is that your body gears up to ovulate and then for whatever reason decides not to. So you have all the hormones - the positive OPK, and since the hormones are what cause the symptoms, the symptoms too, and then it doesn't O. So the hormones diminish, the test goes neg, the symptoms go away - for a few days, or a week, or even longer, and then you'll later have another set of symptoms and another positive OPK and ovulate then. This can happen more than once, too, so while you probably will O the next time, it has taken some people 3-4 "fakers" before it's the real deal.
    Also i did ovulate the first time the cycle before well i believe i did so my first pos opk postpartum i got a solid smiley then af 10 days later now I'm on cd27 don't know whats going on but tomorrow will mark 10days since i got my second pos opk but this time on a dip test but with the same urine my digital opk was negative so im guessing i probably didn't ovulate. So what will come next af or ovulation or is either possible? I read online you can have an af with an actual egg ever being released?
    Last edited by Kazzzz; September 1st, 2022 at 07:52 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey atomic is 500mg ole once daily enough for dh?
    yes

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also i did ovulate the first time the cycle before well i believe i did so my first pos opk postpartum i got a solid smiley then af 10 days later now I'm on cd27 don't know whats going on but tomorrow will mark 10days since i got my second pos opk but this time on a dip test but with the same urine my digital opk was negative so im guessing i probably didn't ovulate. So what will come next af or ovulation or is either possible? I read online you can have an af with an actual egg ever being released?
    You can have false positive or false negative OPK. So having a positive OPK, as I explained above, doesn't mean you for sure ovulated. But having a positive OPK and then getting your period at the appropriate time usually does mean that you ovulated.

As for this month, I suspect you geared up to ovulate and then didn't. We won't KNOW that till 14 days passes without AF arriving, but based on what you describe and the lack of temp rise, it sounds like you didn't.

The "getting AF without ovulating" is not really a thing. While you can have bleeding that some mistake for a period without ovulating, it's not a real period. It's called "breakthrough bleeding". It can still "reset" your cycle, but it just isn't an actual menstrual bleed, it's just lining coming off without an egg being released, and it happens sometimes if your estrogen drops suddenly even without ovulating.

But, ovulation can also be delayed. So I can't tell you if you'll have a bleed first, or ovulate first. If you haven't ovulated, the odds are good that you'll still ovulate, but sometimes esp. when nursing people will have breakthrough bleeding. I just can't say which will happen.

Page 29 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast