Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, gosh i guess i just have to wait it out. I'm being taught to be patient but I've been dieting for 7 months getting tired of it now. I just want to go back to my natural boy diet but i won't i can't I've come to far to stop now haha. Tomorrow will be 14dpo or days passed pos opk but i still haven't seen my temp go an stay in a higher range. I've had some ewcm fri sat an now mon (today) but with streaks of blood in it like red strands. I have had this in the past on ovulation day. Is this normal for breastfeeding mothers with delayed ovulation? I thought it must be from fluctuating estrogen.
    Also i completely stopped myo-inositol like 11 days ago after i noticed my temp didn't go up after pos opk so i assumed it was a failed ovulation so ditched the myo.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stay off the myo. You never needed it to begin with and I think it's lowering your hormone levels too far.

It's not unusual to have a little blood around O Day. It comes from small wounds in your cervix area that happen around O because your cervix is so soft, mixing with the EWCM and turns something that you'd never notice into something visible. If it keeps up or worsens, we should probably get in to the doc just to rule out something like cervical erosion, but it doesn't sound like that is what is happening, it's very likely O related instead.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks i had the blood streaks on fri sat an mon today is tues an still temps haven't said I've ovulated temps are still low so can the blood still be from ovulation? I guess each time its been noticed my cervix has also been soft so maybe it's the gearing up softening that causes the bleeding not actual ovulation itself? I won't take myo.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay ladies, I’m officially in this thread. I had my IUD out 1 week ago, got my positive OPK tonight, my 1 attempt tonight, and now we wait! I’ll keep testing to make sure I didn’t miss O day, but I’ll also be paying close attention to see if I feel ovulation cramping tomorrow. I have felt it when I was paying close attention with past attempts/pregnancies. Send me all your pink dust!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Thanks i had the blood streaks on fri sat an mon today is tues an still temps haven't said I've ovulated temps are still low so can the blood still be from ovulation? I guess each time its been noticed my cervix has also been soft so maybe it's the gearing up softening that causes the bleeding not actual ovulation itself? I won't take myo.
    Yes it's not from ovulation, it's from the cervix getting very soft and easily injured around that time. Can be before and slightly after.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dtwiddy13 View Post
    Okay ladies, I’m officially in this thread. I had my IUD out 1 week ago, got my positive OPK tonight, my 1 attempt tonight, and now we wait! I’ll keep testing to make sure I didn’t miss O day, but I’ll also be paying close attention to see if I feel ovulation cramping tomorrow. I have felt it when I was paying close attention with past attempts/pregnancies. Send me all your pink dust!!

Yay! Good luck and pink dust headed your way!

7. Likes dtwiddy13 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

Hi ladies.. I am around but been a bit quiet. I have been trying the past months but with negative results.

tested DH sperm count etc and everything came back normal. they have also tested if i ovulated, thyroid and everything was ok. asked us to just keep trying as they cant see anything.

moving on to another month.. I am just trying unlike before.. not so obsessed with pin pointing ovulation .. etc. feel a bit tired of all that

Last edited by Jazmin; September 6th, 2022 at 02:14 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey I'm ttc too swaying girl i tried to pm you but it said for inbox is too full

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic is this bread ok? Or maybe ok just once a week if not daily?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would only allow me to upload screenshots not pictures in my gallery or pictures in real time. Let me know if its readable. The bread is low gi and is 24% whole grains. I just had 2 slices for lunch each with tomatoe and salt an pepper made me feel normal for a minute lol this is my fav and i really got into it during my last pregnancy so i really miss it. I've lost a bit more weight over the last 2 weeks because my son has been waking like a newborn and breastfeeding through the night so no sleep an increased breastfeeding has delayed my o (still haved o'd yet) and its made me lose a bit more weight not alot just 700g but I'll know more when i weigh myself in 2 days if its a proper decrease in weight or just dipped for a bit.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; September 7th, 2022 at 12:43 AM.

Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast