Page 36 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck for this new cycle Jazmin and onelittlewish I hope you get your bfp very soon fingers crossed. I believe ovulation was today cd21 got a very very positive opk stick yesterday early morning an also digital positive. Today I had cramps all morning till early afternoon hoping my temp goes up tomorrow. Our 1 attempt was yesterday midday so like 6hrs after my pos. Feeling good about this timing should give me a good chance. Don't feel good about all the cheating gosh i lose control around ovulation and eat like there's no tomorrow, I'm starting to think this is actually necessary for me to actually ovulate like my body is screaming for the extra energy needed just to ovulate. Here's to our tww onelittlewish let's keep each other updated. When will you test? I was thinking 9dpo if I can wait lol i got my first vvfl last pregnancy at 7dpo fmu so super early and ovulation was extremely clear when it took place pos opk temp dip followed by temp spike that stayed up so must have implanted early

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are going abroad next week for a family trip and back on my 14DPO which will be my due date for AF. I think I will hold and wait till AF this time. I got super early line for my last pregnancy too, with all the pos OPK, temp dip and higher temp etc. But over the last year+ of TTC I got all "pregnancy" signs only without the positive pregnancy test. I even had temps that stayed higher than normal on the day of my AF but AF still showed up right on time. So I guess it can go either way! Keep me updated and best luck!!!
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    While you're of course always free to do what you want, I like you guys to wait longer than that. 10 days after O at the absolute earliest and I prefer more like 12. That way you don't make yourself upset for no reason if you get a BFN from testing too soon.

Please understand that a) what happens in the past doesn't mean that will happen in the future, because you get a positive pregnancy test based on how much HCG just happened to be in your system at the time you conceived - anywhere from 0-5 for a non-pregnant readinig. HCG doubles over time, so if you start out with 0 HCG in your system, your pregnancy tests will stay negative far longer than someone who started out with an HCG level of 5. Your HCG levels change with every conception, meaning that the day you got a positive test in one pregnancy won't hold true with your other pregnancies. And 2) unless you had an ultrasound to pinpoint ovulation, it is always possible you ovulated sooner or later than you thought you did, and that pregnancy test you were sure you had gotten on CD 7 was actually on CD 8, 9, 10 or even beyond. This can happen in THIS conception even if it didn't happen the last time - so it's just as possible to O later than you think, end up upset with a BFN, only to find out you were pregnant and it just hadn't registered yet.

Long story short, don't test too early for your own peace of mind.

I turned this into a longer article with more info in it here: https://atomicsagebrush.substack.com...-for-pregnancy
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; November 5th, 2022 at 07:56 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah i know every pregnancy is different my other two I got vfl 9 or 10dpo an the other i waited till 2 days late. I do believe I was 7dpo last pregnancy though because all my pre o temps were low then dip then high it was a very clear chart plus positive opk 2 days before o. Temp dip day of o then temp rise day after we bded on temp dip day/o day so I was thinking maybe the egg was already out when we caught it so maybe why we got an early line. Anyway who knows maybe temp rises 2 days after o. I was just thinking about how I should wait to test because cycle before last I got a faulty test or evap line what ever it was it had me thinking it was the start of my bfp which was a big let down at 9dpo so I'll try wait as long as possible. Just need to distract myself for 2wks lol

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also temp was up today so fingers crossed but it does look like we did out attempt the day before ovulation.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    We are going abroad next week for a family trip and back on my 14DPO which will be my due date for AF. I think I will hold and wait till AF this time. I got super early line for my last pregnancy too, with all the pos OPK, temp dip and higher temp etc. But over the last year+ of TTC I got all "pregnancy" signs only without the positive pregnancy test. I even had temps that stayed higher than normal on the day of my AF but AF still showed up right on time. So I guess it can go either way! Keep me updated and best luck!!!
    Nice distraction!! My temp went up so I believe I'm 1dpo.i tried to message you though private message to stay in touch but it didn't send I don't think

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The reason why we wait till three days of high is that we have to see a pattern that long before we can determine O has OCCURRED, and not necessarily the day it happened. People get one or even two days of screwy temps, either falsely low or falsely high, that can mislead them as to what day they ovulated. Natural family planning has never been meant as a way to determine with 100% certainty the day you ovulate, it's meant to let you know that you have or have not ovulated. Even highly trained experts were unable to pin down the day of ovulation any better than one out of three days.

The egg is always out when it is caught. Sperm cannot reach the egg in the ovary.

You're always welcome to believe whatever you want. It is possible to get a faint line 7 DPO. I do not encourage ANY of my clients to test that early because it causes a lot of people to be upset. So when someone states that they got a positive test that early, it's my job to be the party pooper who tells everyone that they shouldn't test that soon.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Nice distraction!! My temp went up so I believe I'm 1dpo.i tried to message you though private message to stay in touch but it didn't send I don't think
    There's something going on with the private messages right now. They don't seem to go through, but then they do. So you won't see that they've sent and will get an error message, but the recipients DO appear to receive them.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

thank you kazz. good luck with 2ww.. its longest.. isnt?

we started our attempt just after AF but waiting to see positive ovulation. today is only cd8.
    OLW- good luck and have a nice break. i am not when I will be ovulating usually its around CD 15/16 but i feel it could be earlier this cycle

atomic - my period length has reduced .. i used ti have 6/7 days with last 2/3 days with reduced spotting.. but I see everything stopped by 4/5 days.. is that a good thing or bad thing when ttc for a boy ? or it doesn’t matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's normal to see changes in cycle when swaying and as a general rule we take it as a good sign. While we have seen a trend where pink swayers are having shorter lighter periods, we have also seen a trend where blue swayers who have heavy and long periods see their periods get shorter TOO (my guess is because with improved nourishment, the length of time their blood flows shortens up - inadequate protein intake and low iron and B vitamins can all cause excess bleeding.) We often have blue swayers go from 10-14 day periods + spotting to 5 day periods, that's very very common.

FWIW, I always had 3-4 day periods when I got my boys.

14. Thanks Jazmin thanked for this post
Page 36 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast