Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochi View Post
    Hi everyone. Turns out I’m unexpectedly in the 2WW now. I don’t hold out much hope for my sway as I wasn’t perfect with the pink PCOS diet and have really struggled to lose any way (kept losing a kg and it kept coming back). Turns out I really don’t do well with low calorie!

Theres only a slight change of a pregnancy this month, but a chance is a chance. My husband finally agreed to a second child and then got a bit *ahem* lax with his pull out game so here we are. A month or two earlier than planned but that’s life.

On the plus I have successfully removed almost all red meat from my diet for the last year or so. I have been delaying breakfast until 10am most days and walking lots - normally at least an hour a day minimum. I’ve managed to make little tweaks easily just not gone the whole hog. I did have diabetes in my last pregnancy though so I’ve pretty much accepted I’ll get blue again (I’m okay with that, it’s not the DREAM but a baby is a baby is a baby!)

Good luck everyone. I’m a bit terrified of a bfp (not in a bad way, just a nervous way) so it’s going to be a looong 2WW!
    That still sounds like a good sway! best luck to you and keep us updated!
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

2. Thanks Mochi thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochi View Post
    Hi everyone. Turns out I’m unexpectedly in the 2WW now. I don’t hold out much hope for my sway as I wasn’t perfect with the pink PCOS diet and have really struggled to lose any way (kept losing a kg and it kept coming back). Turns out I really don’t do well with low calorie!

Theres only a slight change of a pregnancy this month, but a chance is a chance. My husband finally agreed to a second child and then got a bit *ahem* lax with his pull out game so here we are. A month or two earlier than planned but that’s life.

On the plus I have successfully removed almost all red meat from my diet for the last year or so. I have been delaying breakfast until 10am most days and walking lots - normally at least an hour a day minimum. I’ve managed to make little tweaks easily just not gone the whole hog. I did have diabetes in my last pregnancy though so I’ve pretty much accepted I’ll get blue again (I’m okay with that, it’s not the DREAM but a baby is a baby is a baby!)

Good luck everyone. I’m a bit terrified of a bfp (not in a bad way, just a nervous way) so it’s going to be a looong 2WW!
    You did well.. wish you the best and all pink dusts from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    13dpo today AF due tomorrow. BFN and temp dropped to baseline so heres another cycle. This month hit me hard. At this point i just want a baby
    good luck dear. keep us updated. i am done with AF.. moving on to ttc for this cycle. ovulation expected next week..

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Back in the 2ww again I think we got 3 attempts in this time. We did on day before solid smile, day of and day after. We are just hoping for a healthy pregnancy ) I got solid smiley before i thought I should but also had o cramps and ewm so crossing my fingers ))
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck Treens. ttc mode here lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL have fun Jazmin & good luck!!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

Thank you treens. howany dpo r u now?

hows everyone?? hows the 2ww for all.

I didn’t have any ovulation pain this cycle so far. usually I have pain and egg white discharge come around the same time with positive Opk. this cycle there is an absence of pain.. not sure if it is a good sign or bad. We almost done with attempts and thinking tomorrow is dpo 1. I will continue with bd every other day or 2 .. to be safe.

Last edited by Jazmin; February 15th, 2023 at 08:58 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 8 dpo I may test Friday before we leave for a little get away I will see how I am feeling LOL
    If I did ovulate later we didn't get any extra chances in as my husband was out of town so fingers crossed.

I was looking and if we conceived this month we would be due on my 19 year old son's birthday lol

I hope it is your month, good idea to continue to bed you just never know!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I tested today at 10dpo because I’ve been feeling “off” and I think I got a very faint line. Though I don’t know if it’s just line eyes at this point

I’ve ordered some first response tests which will come today, and I guess I’ll use one tomorrow morning and see if the line is there/darker?

My test, if you want to help with my ‘line eyes’ haha!:
    https://ibb.co/ssRJhmz
    https://ibb.co/fv8mW1Y
    OCT. 2018

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Treens hope you get a BFP tomorrow!

Hope you have got good attempts in this cycle Jazmin! I am a few days behind you, CD12 and got my day 3 flashy smiley. Abit crampy today so I'll probably get my solid smiley in a day or two and join you guys in the TWW!

Mochi I def see a faint line there! FX it gets darker and you get your blazing lines in no time!
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast