Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    Thank you all! He is well now and fully recovered. The wound was inside his lips (cut by his teeth) so they had to put him under general anesthesia to do the stitches. He was so brave though, didn't cry at all.

I am at CD3 and we will not attempt this month. I have booked IVF consultation for end of the month and see if we can start treatment on my next cycle. I am kind of excited and but also anxious. At this point I want a baby but I really really want a baby girl esp I am doing IVF and PGT but but but gender selection is illegal there argh!

Treens, those are some solid attempts there! Well done! Are you feeling better now? Fingers crossed for you this month!! A week to go till you can test?
    Hey one little- sorry about your son.. glad he is better and recovered .
    oh great you have ivf option.. good luck with the appointment. I lightly mentioned to my husband about it once and it was a big No from him .. i was thinking to look into it from home country as its much cheaper than here in London but yes both countries don’t do gender selection.

I got little bit unwell plus ramadan and kids off from school.. was all too much for me for the past weeks.. feel really exhausted..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jazmin; April 10th, 2023 at 08:55 AM.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Onelittlewish- You will have 1 more month to strengthen up your eggs Do you mind me asking your age? Good luck on your appointment its good to know all your options!

Thank you I hope it is too, TTC is hard in so many ways.

I am CD18 5 DPO feeling a bit crampy.

Had my DR apt. yesterday because i wanted to get blood tests to see if anything else health wise is going on since i have been so sick this winter. My dr. Is sending me but told me to wait 2 weeks because Covid has been confusing blood tests and then i won't have to do them again she also said if i do fall pregnant to message and she would send me prenatal blood work up too. I also asked her if she can refer me to a fertility dr. she said she would if i am not pregnant this cycle, she said since i have been pregnant before it shouldn't be an issue but I want to stay on top of it because each month i will have less and less eggs.
    Good luck with this cycle.. praying this is your month xx great you are getting good fertility consultations there.

and Thank you. xx I do hope i see +ve soon.. feel a bit down at times about this whole ttc journey but trying to be positive.. I see everyone around me getting preg and get the exact gender they wished.. ssoo happy for them at the same time am like where is my turn ..

atomic- I have an appointment coming up for US - tranvaginal . would that help to see if there is block or growths in the tube? doc said that’s the last thing they would do for my fertility.. if they dont see anything.. he said he will refer me to a gyno but i hope it’s through nhs and not private

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk no
    Last edited by Jazmin; April 10th, 2023 at 11:20 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, it's the next step, and can help check for things like fibroids or endometriosis.
    But to truly see if there were blockages in tubes they'll need to do the full HSG test. This should be covered by NHS but you might have to wait some time for it. (they honestly should be having this test for you by this point!!!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Well, it's the next step, and can help check for things like fibroids or endometriosis.
    But to truly see if there were blockages in tubes they'll need to do the full HSG test. This should be covered by NHS but you might have to wait some time for it. (they honestly should be having this test for you by this point!!!)
    Thank you. The scan is in 2 weeks. if they cannot see anything, I will also try and ask for HSG.

I will also try and get this done in summer from India if I am visiting again this year. I will try and do a proper private fertility examination from there. Hopefully I fall pregnant before that .. fx fx

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    11DPO negative on a cheepy may be early though.

On another note lol I got pinkeye now and now 1 of the daycare kids just puked lol please no flue for me...

thank you Jasmine, best of luck to you!!!!!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

fx fx for you treens
    keep us updated.

ohh i just got recovered from an eye infection.. its going around here as well. i was sick one after the other .. .. hope it goes away soon ..

Last edited by Jazmin; April 12th, 2023 at 01:34 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Thank you. The scan is in 2 weeks. if they cannot see anything, I will also try and ask for HSG.

I will also try and get this done in summer from India if I am visiting again this year. I will try and do a proper private fertility examination from there. Hopefully I fall pregnant before that .. fx fx

Fingers and toes crossed!

10. Likes Jazmin liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    11DPO negative on a cheepy may be early though.

On another note lol I got pinkeye now and now 1 of the daycare kids just puked lol please no flue for me...

thank you Jasmine, best of luck to you!!!!!
    Oh goodness, hope you're immune!

12. Likes Jazmin liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys! I have moved onto here after my first month of TTC. It’s either 3/4 DPO (don’t know exactly if ovulated within 24hrs or after).

Feel very unpregnant, no symptoms (similar to my previous pregnancy with DD) however just got a very bad sore throat which I’m annoyed about!

Jazmin - hopefully your scan date comes around quick! NHS can be great if there’s an emergency with kids but really poor when it comes to referrals for us.

Treens - hope you dodged the flu! FX FX for your attempt

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Ttc-blue View Post
    Hi guys! I have moved onto here after my first month of TTC. It’s either 3/4 DPO (don’t know exactly if ovulated within 24hrs or after).

Feel very unpregnant, no symptoms (similar to my previous pregnancy with DD) however just got a very bad sore throat which I’m annoyed about!

Jazmin - hopefully your scan date comes around quick! NHS can be great if there’s an emergency with kids but really poor when it comes to referrals for us.

Treens - hope you dodged the flu! FX FX for your attempt
    Hey ttc - blue. good luck with 2ww.. is this your first month of ttc? .. hope you feel better with throat pain.

yes- they are little better with kids. scan is coming up and feeling nervous lol. Hope everything is ok and don’t have to go down the treatment route.

Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast