Page 59 of 78 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 777
  1. #581
    Big Dreamer
    treens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Hi ladies!
    Anyone in the 2ww?
    We are starting I believe I oed yesterday CD13 we attempted CD 8,10,12,13,14 fingers crossed xxx

    Jazmin where are you in your cycle?
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

  2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  3. #582
    Dream Vet
    LMSM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,647
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Just to bump your post and send pink dust your way Treens!
    Looks like you got attempts perfectly around your fertile window
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (2014)
    Our sway didnít work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

    Fingers crossed for TTC #5 in July/August 2023!

  4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  5. #583
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Hi ladies!
    Anyone in the 2ww?
    We are starting I believe I oed yesterday CD13 we attempted CD 8,10,12,13,14 fingers crossed xxx

    Jazmin where are you in your cycle?
    Hey.. Good luck !! keep us updated.

    I am waiting for AF.. to start my attempt cycle
    after fasting month. Due soon, could be tomorrow.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  7. #584
    Big Dreamer
    treens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Thank you LMSM I appreciate it )) Are you excite that July is coming quickly?

    Jazmin I hope it comes quick so you are able to try.

    Wishing all the blue for both of you!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

  8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  9. #585
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    AF arrived last night.. couple of minutes after my post .. so my cycle officially started.. and I will hear from doc next week .. so nervous about that too..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
  11. #586
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    108,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Oh gosh Jazmin, to be honest I'm hoping they find something obvious and fixable! It can be frustrating when they find no explanation. Keeping fingers crossed for good outcome, pregnancy or an explanation.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

    https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

  12. #587
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh gosh Jazmin, to be honest I'm hoping they find something obvious and fixable! It can be frustrating when they find no explanation. Keeping fingers crossed for good outcome, pregnancy or an explanation.
    yes U r right.. I rather find out the cause and go through the treatments.

    thank you


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. Likes atomic sagebrush, treens liked this post
  14. #588
    Dreamer

    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    207
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Treens, those are some solid attempts again!!! Hope to hear BFP from you this time FXFXFX!!
    Welcome back Jazmin! What exams are you going to have? I hope you get a good doc and find your answer soon!
    LMSM are you starting attempting blue this july? 2 more months to go! You can have all my blue dust

    As for me, I am at CD2 and officially started my IVF cycle today! we had our first appointment two weeks ago and since we are here already we decided to extend our trip and kick start the treatment. I will have 3 days of injections and next visit to monitor egg development on the 8th. I brought my 2 boys with me and all the docs and nurses asked "are you trying for a girl?" (can't be more obvious right ) But hubby and I agreed that we will only try 1 cycle because the cost doing ivf abroad is too high. If we fail at least we tried our best. My AFC this cycle is 13 so hopefully that they are all healthy and growing!
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

  15. #589
    Big Dreamer
    treens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    449
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Best of luck onelittlewish, that is such exciting news!

    I am now 5dpo.
    We got a appointment with a fertility specialist on the 10th they are letting us in before my husbands SA because they are behind by 9 weeks so we are waiting on an appointment for that. I hope i just find out i am pregnant before the appointment. Im glad I am able to get it. I really don't know what to expect but I will see
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

  16. #590
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    2022 TWW Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    Treens, those are some solid attempts again!!! Hope to hear BFP from you this time FXFXFX!!
    Welcome back Jazmin! What exams are you going to have? I hope you get a good doc and find your answer soon!
    LMSM are you starting attempting blue this july? 2 more months to go! You can have all my blue dust

    As for me, I am at CD2 and officially started my IVF cycle today! we had our first appointment two weeks ago and since we are here already we decided to extend our trip and kick start the treatment. I will have 3 days of injections and next visit to monitor egg development on the 8th. I brought my 2 boys with me and all the docs and nurses asked "are you trying for a girl?" (can't be more obvious right ) But hubby and I agreed that we will only try 1 cycle because the cost doing ivf abroad is too high. If we fail at least we tried our best. My AFC this cycle is 13 so hopefully that they are all healthy and growing!
    Thank you so much. The test is just an internal scan for the pelvic area. I will try to call later today and see if the results are with GP.. probably not yet. Usually they text to book an appointment if there is anything to discuss within 7- 10 working days .. its been a week but its only been 4 working days as there was a bank holiday plus weekend lol.. I thought to give a ring and see if the receptionist gives me an appointment booked for later just impatient lol

    Wishing you all the best with your cycle. where are doing it from? have you traveled somewhere for ivf or is it local to you?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jazmin; May 2nd, 2023 at 08:58 AM.

Page 59 of 78 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. TTC a BOY Sway Attempt - Baby #2 - due March 2022 :)
    By bluegreyeyes in forum Add Your Boy Sway!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 9th, 2022, 11:46 AM
  2. Due in 2022?? Chat here!
    By atomic sagebrush in forum Due Date Buddies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 30th, 2022, 12:18 PM
  3. TTC pink in summer 2022 after failed sway
    By lovemyboy01 in forum Trying to Conceive a Girl
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 30th, 2021, 02:24 PM
  4. Clinic C in Czech Republic - Real Name (not via a public thread!!!) and Info (via thread) Needed
    By SoFullofHope in forum High Tech Family Balancing non-Member Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: April 4th, 2018, 09:42 AM
  5. Clinic C in Czech Republic - Real Name (not via a public thread!!!) and Info (via thread) Needed
    By SoFullofHope in forum Gender Selection United Kingdom and Western Europe
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 7th, 2017, 02:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •