Page 9 of 82 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some of us get those very severe, almost crippling O pains several times a year (me!) In fact there's this whole group of us who have the massive O pains and then no menstrual cramps at all. So when asking me "what could this be caused by" it can certainly be caused by absolutely nothing, certainly nothing that indicates any problem. Many of us didn't have them when young, or ONLY had them when young, or when we were on BCP, or off BCP, or any of many different scenarios. So there's really nothing I can point to where I can say "oh yes it's this thing, it's that thing" because there's too many people getting that who are not having either of those things LOL.

Again, and I'm sorry to sound like a broken record but the left O pain doesn't mean you ovulated from that side, because many people find that ovulation actually alleviates O pains. It is entirely possible that the severe pain was from the side that didn't ovulate (and I have seen so many people sure they knew the side they Oed from O pain who actually Oed from the other side and were flabbergasted when they had an ultrasound!)

No, it doesn't mean double ovulation has taken place. People have ultrasounds done and report to me just one ovulation even in months with severe O pain.

All that having been said, it's the month after a loss, and it isn't surprising or unexpected that various things would be different this month. Maybe you developed more eggs. Maybe you had higher/lower estrogen at ovulation. Maybe you were just more inflamed and therefore felt more pain than usual. At any rate, there's nothing to be alarmed about (if you were), it's just a variation of natural and there's every possibility that you'll just go back to the way things were in the past, in other months. (but hopefully you'll get pregnant this month and it won't matter)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks Cookies22 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! It’s a mystery for sure…

I wanted to check with you if it’s ok if I have 3 meals a day? Today for instance I didn’t get to eat until 2pm (was out with DH & my kids grocery shopping). Then I had dinner at 6pm and by the time 9pm rolled around I was starving and way under my goals for the day… so I had a 3rd meal (but no snacking in between). I hope that’s ok, I’m paranoid because I’m ovulating at the moment and don’t want to ruin things!

I think I need to continue on 3 meals because 2 meals is hard in that I’d have to eat 800cal worth of food in each sitting and I don’t think I could physically stomach it!

I’ve also been thinking much more positively recently… today I went for my usual 60 minute walk and I thought about the fact that maybe I’m pregnant and I thought about the girl name I love, and I looked up at that moment and saw a beautiful rainbow in the sky in front of the clouds… I’m a big believer in signs and intuition and just that moment alone made me so happy and made me so grateful that I’m on this journey.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookies22 View Post
    Thanks Atomic! It’s a mystery for sure…

I wanted to check with you if it’s ok if I have 3 meals a day? Today for instance I didn’t get to eat until 2pm (was out with DH & my kids grocery shopping). Then I had dinner at 6pm and by the time 9pm rolled around I was starving and way under my goals for the day… so I had a 3rd meal (but no snacking in between). I hope that’s ok, I’m paranoid because I’m ovulating at the moment and don’t want to ruin things!

I think I need to continue on 3 meals because 2 meals is hard in that I’d have to eat 800cal worth of food in each sitting and I don’t think I could physically stomach it!

I’ve also been thinking much more positively recently… today I went for my usual 60 minute walk and I thought about the fact that maybe I’m pregnant and I thought about the girl name I love, and I looked up at that moment and saw a beautiful rainbow in the sky in front of the clouds… I’m a big believer in signs and intuition and just that moment alone made me so happy and made me so grateful that I’m on this journey.
    Hi cookies! Joining you in the tww here…Ive read your story and so sorry for your loss and hope you get your rainbow baby soon! I got 5 days of flashy before my peak last month, and this month 3 circles followed by a solid smiley with no high reading at all! What is more confusing is that i got my pos opk on the same day as my peak reading but it lasted for 3 days! I went in for a scan on the 3rd day of Pos OPK and saw that ovulation had happened already. So I guess there is no way to really pinpoint O! I am 4dpo now…8th month trying! Need a place to talk because the wait is killing me!
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Cookies22 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both 2 and 3 meals are equally acceptable on LE Diet. You absolutely CAN have three meals and I think you should have them all the time. Most of us, myself included, have three. It's all about what works better for each individual - some people actually prefer just two big meals, others do better on three.

8. Likes Cookies22 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, joining you here for TWW. I have been TTC Blue for over a year now. Currently I'm 5/6 dpo of a 26/27 day cycle. I used opk strips but I never really got a positive. I held my pee for 4 hours and tested by 2pm and 5pm but surprisingly there was absolutely no visible line when I tested on cd 10 and 11 (Atomic I don't even know how that is possible, I always heard that there's always some LH in our bodies!).

I was so scared that something bad was happening to me, because that was my first time not having a second line show up on the test strip. On cd 12 a faint line showed up. But it didn't get any darker by cd 13 or 14. I ran out of tests so I have no way of knowing if and when I ovulated.

I had watery cm from cd 9 up till cd 14. By cd 14 my cm changed to creamy. I also had strong ovulation pains and bloating on cd 12, and worse on cd13. By cd 14 it stopped. If I did ovulate, I'd guess it happened on cd 13.

By now I know a lot of weird things happen in our bodies while TTCing but I hope we all get our bfps this month.

Good luck Cookies and Onelittlewish

Sent from my SM-A225F using Tapatalk

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Cookies22 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 9jamama01 View Post
    Hi ladies, joining you here for TWW. I have been TTC Blue for over a year now. Currently I'm 5/6 dpo of a 26/27 day cycle. I used opk strips but I never really got a positive. I held my pee for 4 hours and tested by 2pm and 5pm but surprisingly there was absolutely no visible line when I tested on cd 10 and 11 (Atomic I don't even know how that is possible, I always heard that there's always some LH in our bodies!).

I was so scared that something bad was happening to me, because that was my first time not having a second line show up on the test strip. On cd 12 a faint line showed up. But it didn't get any darker by cd 13 or 14. I ran out of tests so I have no way of knowing if and when I ovulated.

I had watery cm from cd 9 up till cd 14. By cd 14 my cm changed to creamy. I also had strong ovulation pains and bloating on cd 12, and worse on cd13. By cd 14 it stopped. If I did ovulate, I'd guess it happened on cd 13.

By now I know a lot of weird things happen in our bodies while TTCing but I hope we all get our bfps this month.

Good luck Cookies and Onelittlewish

Thanks 9jamama! All my bluedust to you! We are about at the same time in the cycle…I am about 5dpo today and I have 13 days LP, expecting af on the 26th. How are you feeling?

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck everyone. prayers for you all

I am skipping this cycle because of fasting. DH hardly able release as well which worries me that i may have to skip next cycle too and get back to bd pattern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    9jama, it's just about the concentration in your urine. the tests can only pick up the hormone when it reaches a certain strength in your urine, and if it's less than that (regardless of what your blood levels are) you will not get a line.

Since you are having cycles and are experiencing O symptoms at the appropriate time you are ovulating regardless of what the OPK say!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic, I guess the brand I used may not have been sensitive enough. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Wishing you all the best Jazmin as you fast. Hopefully you'll be able to get everything on track for the next cycle.

Onelittlewish, I'm not sure how many dpo I am but AF is due on the 24th. As for symptoms I've had: a little bit of lower back pain for 2 days now. Its a mild pain that pain comes and goes. Bloating for some days. Headaches started mildly yesterday and that's usually a PMS sign for me. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

17. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 9jamama01 View Post
    Thanks Atomic, I guess the brand I used may not have been sensitive enough. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Wishing you all the best Jazmin as you fast. Hopefully you'll be able to get everything on track for the next cycle.

Onelittlewish, I'm not sure how many dpo I am but AF is due on the 24th. As for symptoms I've had: a little bit of lower back pain for 2 days now. Its a mild pain that pain comes and goes. Bloating for some days. Headaches started mildly yesterday and that's usually a PMS sign for me. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

9jamama, cm has always been pretty reliable for me i hope it is right for you too! I had severe bloating on 4dpo for a day but other than that nothing other than my cold symptoms. Not super hopeful this month too. Keep me updated!

Jazmin, hope all goes well with your next cycle! And blessed Ramadan!

Page 9 of 82 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast